B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
For what I payed they aren't that good quality they arrived half dead
Hi i ordered a Halloween bouquet for my daughter. When she sent me a picture unopened i thought they looked lovely. On opening the flowers we have discovered that 4 of the flowers are completely snapped. Also they look nothing like the picture which i ordered from. I am extremely upset as these where a gift for my 21 year old daughter
Order number bm_31397
Was order for delivery 2 days later 6pm and still no flowers that day. Disappointing to say the least
Flowers arrived 2 days late therefore missed my mums birthday, they were quick to respond but still, not a very good first impression, I wish I'd have shopped elsewhere now.
Sadly the flowers arrived 2 days late and as such were limp and sad looking. It's a shame as they were a good price and looked like they might of been nice at somepoint, just not when they arrived with my friend. After contacting the customer service line they didn't even apologise for this, just told me they should perk up in a few days. It's so embarrassing to send a gift that's such poor quality and then a real disappointment to receive such poor customer service. I won't be using again.
I put a incorrect house number and message straight away to tell them and a day later I got told it was to late good job the postman knows my mums house and the flowers was bashed and broken rubbish Quality will never order again
First time brought from here. Got on the 16 April now the 20th April half of them are dead. Paid double to what I normally pay from a supermarket and normally last 2 weeks. Not impressed.
Disappointed with the turn out, flowers were absolutely nothing like the picture given
Can't review yet flowers didn't arrive today ?????
Very difficult to navigate especially if you need to go back to alter something. I ended up with 2 orders so had to start again. The address finder did not work for a well established address.
B&M Flowers is rated 4.78 based on 2,457 reviews