B&M Flowers Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read B&M Flowers Reviews

enquiries@bmflowers.co.uk

Tell us how B&M Flowers made you happy
Amazing service, never knew b and m did flowers, I was looking everywhere for a reasonably priced flowers for my mum and came across there website. Superb service I paid just under £13 for a bunch of flowers and a small cuddly bear as a add on. I also had 10% off as it was my first purchase, I bought them and within 24hrs they arrived. Definitely be using this company again as is quick and easy to use the website and has a secure payment method. Thank you B&M flowers my mum loved her her flowers.
Easy site and prompt delivery
No idea you did flower delivery.Your are a life saver especially at times like this when I can't go out. So glad i will not miss my friends birthday.
Thank You so much.I will recommend you to all.
Lovely quality flowers at a great price, nicely packaged, speedy delivery,thanks.
Website is easy to use, good value for money, a nice range of flowers
A really user-friendly website. I’m looking forward to receiving my flowers.
Quick and easy
Soo good best cheap price
Easy to use website
Very simple easy website to use
Addresses database is poor and innacurate. Flowers not adequately described with flowers used. Overall B and M Website is nearly useless as no ordering click and collect or product availability. As useful as one window on only your flagship storr......but not even as useful as an individual store window.
Lovely flowers - great prices - excellent service :)
My mum always says how lovely and what goid quality tbe flowers are !!
Happy with the flowers, customer service and certainly would keep coming back for sure.
Good selection to choose from.
Ordered before no problems lovely flowers n recomend
A shambles . Ordered Saturday , paid for Sunday delivery for a grieving family. Noticed money had been taken twice from my account! Contacted customer service who confirmed the payment had been taken twice and no order made. So took another day of emails to get an order placed , flowers will arrive on TUESDAY ! I am furious . If I had not noticed payment taken twice there would have been no order at all . I hope the order arrives Tuesday but I have no faith it will . Never again. Disgraceful . I have a ticket number for my enquiry if B&M want to follow up on this . I will be taking this further .
Website was easy to navigate that was the only plus
Whilst ordering you are able to choose a delivery date
I chose the date I wanted as the flowers were for a birthday gift(surprise)
On the date they were suppose to arrive NOTHING!
If I knew that they could be late I would not have ordered from here
They arrived a day late which made the flowers practically useless
Why give a delivery date That may not be fulfilled then why is it given as a option?
I thought I should share this receive as all the reviews seem to be positive but my experience was not!
If you are not going wanting them on a certain date then perfect but do not rely on the date
Useless
Nice range of affordable flowers and free deliver
B&M Flowers is rated 4.74 based on 1,698 reviews