Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Bluefin SUP 5 star review on 16th July 2018
Pamela Gormley
More Photos & Videos
I have taken it out on lakes & sea a handful of times now and I'm over the moon with it.
I was really happy with how solid it felt when fully inflated, I'll invest in an electric pump though.
This is a versatile product. We tried it out on the sea in Sardinia which was lots of fun.
We have now had this for a few weeks and taken it to a couple of different lakes local to where we are. We have been very impressed by the board.
Great fun for me and the family. The material and build seem of very good quality.
it is a fantastic beginner board and I have used it twice, good stability and moves through the water with ease, even keeps travelling in straight line with out drama.
I ordered two SUPs and did not get the orders. Now the customer service did not solve my problem and did not pay my money back. I waited 2 months!!!! Horrible!!!
Love it very sound with all the bits.hours of fun so far.
Ordered two sups, one was not back in stock until later in June. The other was in stock, NO mention of the in stock being held up as both being delivered at the same time. Money been taken from my card already... waited 57 mins on hold sent email and messages no response. I have friends who have your boards and they are excellent which is why I've ordered two from you.. but the customer service side needs some attention.. perhaps even switching back on your web online chat might help... If you need assistance then shout we can help you with the web side of things
Item is pure class I love it, I've yet to master standing up but great use as kayak too 👌
I ordered the Carbon Cruise 10"8. I queried when this would be delivered 24 hours later as i had not received an email to confirm a delivery date to be told this item was out of stock. I enquired further to seek when this would be in stock to be given pre-generated emails for 3 days from Sophie before cancelling my order. I am currently on hold to the number provided on the website and have been on hold for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Extremely poor customer service, spending a lot of money on a board, i expected more. I dread to think how any issues later would be resolved, i'd expect the 5 year guarantee to be useless.
Fantastic SUP with a very good price for a very good product
Fantastic!! Easy to put up and fold away and so light to carry ..given us hours of fun so far highly recommend
The board itself is stable, firm and easy to manoeuvre with the supplied paddle.
To be honest, it is difficult to step on board,but finally I have barely mastered the slkills,the board runs very stable, very suitable for beginners.
i recevied it yesterday morning and the package is in good condition. this is for my husband, i hope he will like it.
I know right now is a trying time for many businesses throughout the world; but when I purchase almost a 2000$ item and ask for ANY information regarding relative shipping dates, clarification on misleading prices, or why my order did not qualify for their special offers. I do not typically expect it to take longer than a week to get back to me on any of the issues. But such has been the case, I'm sure the board will be great when it arrives, but the customer service auto-generated responses are really getting on my nerves.
Very well made, strong, easy to carry, and very stable.
This is a well made inflatable sup. Used it for first time this weekend. Very impressed with sturdiness of board. It is easy to inflate. It is also easy to deflate and pack away. Overall I am pleased with this purchase.
A great SUP for beginners! It’s sturdy and can hold two adults -no problem ! Definitely recommend it!
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.89 based on 540 reviews