Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Very stable even with waves and also looks good. After a weekend in use, air out again, rolled up and stowed in the backpack with all accessories without problems. I would buy this set again immediately.
Product more than satisfactory. The customer service is super friendly, helpful and recommendable. Always happy and I'm very happy to have chosen Bluefin.
Top board Super quality and best service. Is a fast, high-quality board where you can also drive in pairs.
I am thrilled with the board and the accessories that you can hardly get anything better for the price. It also looks good ...
Very well packaged. The price is okay too. It can be inflated very quickly and later the air hisses out again at the push of a button. I think it is excellently processed, very stable and great on the water, after a few falls into the water, since I drove it for the first time, I had it under control after about 3/4 hours and can really enjoy it.
I couldn't wait to have the Sup at home. I have seen so many great pictures and reviews and my high expectations have not been disappointed. This SUP looks great. It is well made and can be easily inflated. The backpack is surprisingly good.
The customer ‘service’ I have received is appalling. I was assured that boards would be delivered by Aug 20th in time for a family holiday. It is now mid sept - still no boards and no decent replies from their team. We are all facing tough times and a simple human response and a proper apology would have really helped but these folks really don’t get it. I cannot imagine what it would be like if there was a problem with the boards or had to deal with them for customer service. I have been asking for a refund now and this is simply ignored. Other SUP providers should rest happy if this is the way bluefin treat their customers.
The board makes an absolutely high quality impression. I am very impressed!
Tested a few times and so far I am really happy that I bought this Sup. Really happy with the sup. It is firm and stable in the water.
Tried the thing on Sunday. Is very stable on the water and runs well. Tested alone, in pairs and with a kayak seat. Conclusion: price-performance ratio very good.
I am a beginner and got along with it straight away. The bag is also as I imagined it. I am also very satisfied with the processing. Overall, a very good price-performance ratio
Delivery on time, at first glance the promised good quality and workmanship, filled in 3 minutes with the enclosed pump. the paddle also makes a stable impression
It was there on the second day and has been in use ever since! Fast "assembly and disassembly". Easy transport with the backpack!
The SUP is great. It is inflated with the included pump and deflating is also very easy. The SUP is great fun when you are out on the lake with it.
Product was as expected. Great overall quality
We are still new to this area, but have found this SUP to be perfect in these 20h. We don't know anything that doesn't suit us!
Equipment as described in the scope of delivery. No defects found. Tried the board on the weekend and I am fully satisfied.
The product is exactly as described.
It's a lot of fun, super quality, everything included, quickly inflated and robust.
The board was in use for a week now and I am very satisfied.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.86 based on 812 reviews