Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We had bought a SUP from a large sports chain for less money, but were not impressed by the quality of that item. We took it back and bought this item instead. It is excellent. Highly recommended. I would not hesitate to buy this again.
Hi
Thank you for your kind comments - customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are pleased to hear that you had a good experience and are still enjoying your SUP.
Kind Regards
Lucy
Had this sup a year now, probably spent about 200 hours on it and it's still holding up, I love it!
Great board, really stable and easy to inflate. My wife was standing with my 4 year old daughter on as well in the first 5 minutes. Great looking board as well, with loads of people asking about it.
Delivery was extremely prompt and I can't fault the service up to now. All in all, along with an unbeatable price, I couldn't be happier with my purchase, thank you Bluefin SUP
I've yet to use this board but on unwrapping it the quality is very evident. It's a stunningly beautiful board, very sturdy and well built.
The SUP is high quality, paddles light and easy to use. Easy to deflate.
If you wanna go for a paddle board, regardless beginner or advanced AND excellent customer service don't look further. I love it and found my new #1 hobby. Best investment ever, can't wait to take it with me when I make holidays abroad!
Our daughter loves it , which is the main reason we bought it, we took to the lake & she spent most of the day on it exploring.
Love this board. So easy to use, lovely and stable when out on it. Backpack it comes with means everything just chucks in together and it’s so quick and easy to inflate/deflate. Highly recommend.
Having used a number of solid SUP’s I was pleasantly surprised how solid this by felt on the sea. I weight 82kgs and I took my son who weighed 40kgs out and this felt fine.
Great paddle board easy to put together and great fun.
Brilliant product very stable even with the dog as a passenger he loves it. That good bought another two as family always falling out who was going out on it
Arrived speedily & very pleased with the product.
I loved how quick it came and kids loved it soo much couldn’t get them off it
Great board, I used it few times now on waves in Spain. Quick to inflate and floats perfectly on water. Great value for money
A brilliant board - great for first time experience this year.
I was a bit worried at first in case it deflated whilst I was in the water, I’ve not had an inflatable before. However, it’s incredibly stable, you would not think it it inflatable when it’s fully pumped up, it’s really sturdy. Really quick delivery, easy to inflate and deflate, goes back in bag easily, perfect for a beginner like me.
Bought a couple of weeks ago - have been out on the sea and on calm water and the board is great on both. Easy and fairly quick to inflate, and quick to pack away.
Amazing product and super value for the money. We have had hours and hours of enjoyment on the ocean in Cornwall. Amazing board the only downside has been the pump, the seal failed and it broke after 8 months, however the customer service team at Bluefin were amazing and answered my email in less than a hour and sent a replacement next day delivery! Superb customer service!!
This is a fantastic board... It blows up to be absolutely solid!! All of my 3 children and I enjoy it!
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.92 based on 295 reviews