Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great Sup! I’m a tall chap at 6ft 6” and 19st, I find this a very stable board and a pleasure to use.
Used this several times now. Great fun. Inflating is easy to set up but care needs to be taken when taking out tube otherwise all your hard work of inflating it is wasted as air escapes.
I have bought this for my sons at Xmas, we tested it on our pit and loved it, it pumps up in 5mins, gets hard going at the end though, deflated super fast, its a tad narrow but that's not an issue, I weight 10 stone 9lb and it's copes well with my weight, I've even had compliments about how sturdy it looks in the water. I'm even entering a triathlon with paddle boarding as a disaplin. I can keep up too with my husband when he's in the canoue
Love this paddleboard!! Really good quality, very sturdy. Easy to inflate, and also easy to deflate and pack back into the bag. Stable and sturdy, I am a beginner and managed perfectly well with this.
Product as described and arrived promptly.
Absolutely fab, just what I wanted. Easy to inflate and deflate. Sturdy and.can't wait to use it. Just need some sunshine. Thank you
Excellent set for boarding. Surprisingly easy and quick to inflate with pump supplied. Equally easy to deflate and pack away. My only problem is having enough time to get out and use it.
Delivered quickly and easy to set up an use. My son has had a bit of fun on this on our local river as well as inshore on the seafront we live at.
First sup I've used or owned but everything feels good quality.
Fantastic board , stable and easy to inflate! Great fun
Excellent inflatable board supplied with a decent pump, repair kit, paddle and robust carrying case. An excellent board for beginners and really good fun to use, very stable and comfortable.
Great piece of kit and well worth the money the kids have given it a beating and its still like new
Great design, easy to set up and handy carry bag
Great paddleboard overall great kit also Bluefin company very helpful had a problem which they sorted out straight away very impressed
Great board easy to use by all the family
A great board and really easy to inflate and pack away.
Been all over central Europe on rivers lakes and sea, love it, inflates fast and easy, now packing it up for near East trip. It's a great all round board,
Great product, had it a few weeks and used it at least 10 times with no faults at all. Very good on both lakes and open ocean.
Quality board. I took mine out in a variety of conditions from flat waters to open seas this board coped well with all.
Super stable I'm a big lad and struggled with balance this board solved that. Great quality looks good cannot fault it
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.92 based on 298 reviews