Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Bluefin SUP 5 star review on 16th July 2018
Pamela Gormley
More Photos & Videos
Great product. Easily inflated/deflated. Solid piece of equipment for 2 - 3 ft surf. Easily transported. Great value for money.
Really surprised at how easy and quick it can be inflated and deflated. I like how the fins are locked into place.
Brilliant! So easy to set up and put away.
Actually great quality and value for money.
Great buy easy to inflate. And great on the water
I’ve now been using the board for over a month on a reservoir and I love it.
This was great value and a really good board to use. Well worth the money.
First time out I tried it at Woolacombe Beach North Devon. Very little wind but there were waves and that caused me problems. However kneeling was possible so I was able to paddle a bit whilst experiencing balancing. You need calm water when starting off for the first time.
Easy to master, i bought an adapter for my electric pump and it was very easy to inflate. Good quality for the price.
I'm a newbie so not much to compare to, but feels good quality compared to what I have done lessons on. Used the board about five times, canal and within a harbour.
Strong, sturdy on the water and is so light it is a breeze to carry and use.
The quality of the board, pump and paddles are very good.
Very happy with the purchase. The manual pump is very effective if quite hard work. The board is well made and stable. A good beginners board. Easy to carry youngsters as passengers . My grandchildren are enjoying this.
This is a fantastic starter SUP. I trawled through hundreds of product reviews and specifications. Got it narrowed down to three, then made my selection on looks, ease, durability and weight. Bluefin SUP won
Its very sturdy, relatively easy to inflate once you know you have to set the valve into he correct place! It's very stable in rivers, lakes and the sea. The carry case makes things more convenient and it looks pretty good too.
The rest of the actual board itself seems fine quality and what seems to be a fairly tough over-all construction.
Tried for the first time this weekend. All good and blew up fine.
Works really well. Stable and comfortable to use. Used a couple of times already and is is easy to pack and store.
After a few tries I'm absolutely impressed. Love the design - received great reactions on the water. Quick to inflate.
I have paddled up on to rough beaches and river edges, no scars or marks. To a lighter paddler very stable and easy to paddle.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.89 based on 540 reviews