Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Really great paddle board. Easy to inflate, i haven't quite got the hang of packing it i to the bag yet but i am sure it will come! I am 5ft 4" and weight 60kg and it feels very stable for me.
Appears to be a really well designed and constructed board. Easy to deflate and the bag is comes in is a great size.
I had an issue with my board and it was dealt with quickly without any fuss. Excellent customer service as well as begin a great board for a beginner like myself.
I have had the best customer service thank you so much. I love my board and have 2 friends who bought the same and loved theres and think another 2 coming your way.
Once full inflated it is a really high quality rigid board but still light enough for 1 person to carry to the beach which we did every day. Very stable in flat water, and after a bit of practice it was fine to stand up on and paddle in the waves. Deflating was easy and the pump is also used to remove all the remaining air making it easy to fold up and fit into the bag. Overall was great fun and a big hit with all our family and friends and I would definitely recommend this board and kit to anybody new to paddle boarding
Had this for a month now, it's done the beach several times in both calm and rougher seas, it's also done a bit of river paddling which was also great. The board is very stable, it is also quite fast.
Great product. Everything you need comes with it. Simple useful instructions. Delivered speedily and great customer services. Highly recommend. Having looked around price for package was brilliant.
Ordered the board just after Christmas for my teenaged son and I was impressed with how quickly the product was dispatched. The board inflated really quickly and seemed to be extremely sturdy. I was concerned that once inflated, there was not a cat in hells chance that it would go back in the hold-all provided, but it did. I have a very happy son.
This was purchased as a Christmas present for my husband. Looks the part, good quality and with all the gear to get you going.
Great item, good service and delivery. Would recommend
Easy to blow up. Have used it on the sea. Very bouyant
Easy to set up, quick delivery and great value for money...what more could you ask for.
First time paddle boarder, easy to set up, very stable and the kids love it too
This is a great board to get started with. Customer service from Kate was fantastic and I can definitely recommend Bluefin.
Great product. Bought this as a start of paddle board in January. Used it loads and never had a problem so don’t have any plans of upgrading any time soon.
My only gripe with this paddle board is I didn’t have it at the start of summer!! We’ve tested it now twice once on the river severn and once in the Devon sea. Both times it’s been amazing fun.
I've used this board over a dozen times, once for 8 hours without needing to add air. It's a great starter board and definitely quality for money.
Really good SUP for the money. It is strong and has little flex. We had two of us on it for a play and it was brill! It’s got a low drag and is nice and stable.
Great value starter SUP kit everything you need easily transportable in it's compact bag,once you find you're balance fantastic way to enjoy a day on the water ,great workout as well .....
Great sup looks good and very steady and great value
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.92 based on 295 reviews