Bluefin SUP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin SUP

About Bluefin SUP:

Bluefin SUP Boards is a family run, Inflatable Paddle Board business based in West Yorkshire, UK. We are a young and innovative team, designing and producing very high end boards which are built to last a lifetime. Feel free to browse our website or contact one of our friend support staff today.

Tell us how Bluefin SUP made you happy
Bluefin SUP 5 star review on 16th July 2018
Pamela Gormley
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful board, easy to pump up, rides great, one of the best things I've ever bought.
I went for this model on other reviews. I am not disappointed it's totally worth it. Feels really good quality. Took it on the canal today only took 10 minutes to gain confidence to kneel down on it and paddle fast. Haven't got the confidence to stand up yet only because I didn't want to fall in the mucky water.... I LOVE IT..........
We were really happy with the items. My only advice is to invest in an electric pump as the manual one is pretty time & energy consuming!
Fantastic transaction. Good quality item exactly as described, everything that I had hoped for & more!! Great product & excellent value.
Nothing to Dislike - The product is more than I'd hoped for - it has everything you need in the entire package, to simply go out and start paddling. Great value - I'd recommend it to anyone
It came well packaged and after about 10 minutes of pumping it was inflated, I was really happy with how solid it felt when fully inflated, I'll invest in an electric pump though.
The SUP was fantastic, the board seems to be in working condition with no leaks and I am very excited to get out on the water.
The ISUP is high quality, paddles light and easy to use. Easy to deflate.
Have only used the board once but so far so good. It was easy to inflate and pack away again. Seems good quality and looking forward to using it again.
Used in Cornwall, isle of white, lakes .. great fun and we are 2 adults!!
Paddleboard came with all the extras as identified in the description. Well packed. Inflated in the garden and very pleased with robust quality.
Spoke to someone who has purchased one of these and gave it a good review. No problems with product to date.
Excellent board. My kids love it. We have used it on lochs and in the open sea and it works great in both. Easy to assemble and store.
Easy to inflate and use. Would highly recommend this item.
Excellent delivery and a really good price for a great board.
Great for beginners. Good quality seal and quite sturdy. I would recommend it
This paddle board is terrific and the children love it. So easy to use and really light to carry.
Great product, so much so I bought another one! Great service too. Would buy again and recommend.
I purchased the Cruise Carbon about 6 weeks ago, its a great board very sturdy and comes with some great extra's such as the kayak conversion, kids love it so much i have just ordered another 1 so we can go out together.
Wife loves her new paddle board. Good stable board to learn on.
Bluefin SUP is rated 4.89 based on 535 reviews