Blinds 2go Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Blinds 2go Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy
Lack of sufficient quality in these blinds, the fittings are poor quality. If you are looking for quality product, then choose another company. If you are looking for very budget blinds, then blinds2go will be a perfect fit.
The item I received arrive promptly but the packaging was poor. One of the blinds had a kink in it and one of the adjusting strings was broken. I managed to effect adequate repairs as sending it back would have been a nightmare in the present climate.
Good quality but none of the front top part fits into the recess & one blind doesn’t fit. Have remeasured the windows all ok our end shame as the quality is good
The quality of the blinds has always been good, however the delivery is proving to be a huge problem currently. I ordered blinds that were advertised as being despatched in 14 days. It’s been 11 weeks so far and they still haven’t been delivered.
Quite disappointed with my white wooden blinds. They’re cut at the ends but not finished in white paint. In a bay window with 3 blinds they look quite bad. The long one is also too long for wood and sags in the middle. Quite unhappy about spending hundreds of pounds and taking 4 hours to put up blinds that I’m really unhappy with.
The blinds were perfectly made, sizing and stitching no complaints, the only problem is that they should have come with a thermal lining and there is no lining at all - we needed the blinds so haven’t bothered going through the hassle of returning them.
I ordered roller blinds with light filtering fabric. The fabric is great - exactly as advertised and the quality of it very good. But I’m disappointed by the brackets which are very basic in design. They make no effort to hide the screws or to cover the bracket so you don’t see what’s behind. Other suppliers have a better bracket design with a neater finish. Also, the gap between the top of the fabric and the window recess above is very large. My fabric is only thin and doesn’t need all that space for the fabric to roll around the tube - so the gap is very noticeable. Coupled with the very basic brackets where the screws and fitting is visible, these blinds don’t look as good as Dunelm, John Lewis and other suppliers. Overall, I’m disappointed with them.
ordered thd wrong size as i imputted the drop and width the wrong way round ....
Tried to follow the written installation instructions supplied - disaster. DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE WEBSITE - THEY ARE CORRECT AND TOTALLY CONTRADICT THE PAPERWORK SUPPLIED!
Ordered blinds for the patio door & side windows, shame that the fittings are so big & the strings show so much, the total appearance doesn't look good
Major problems with the condition of the blinds on delivery, had to replace two of the order, which caused problems due to the time taken to replace the damaged items.
Unable to review on quality as order placed on 19/8/20 has still not been received. Last email said anticipated delivery would be 15/9/20 but as at 21/9/20 still nothing received. Seems far too long to wait.
Blinds are OK, but came without the adjustment for the angle of the Venitian blinds properly working. I managed to fix it quickly myself, but could probably have been made not to fail like that. minus 1 start minus 1 more star for emailing me to solicit this review, against my wishes (I didn't opt in for this). I _really_ hate companies who fish for reviews.
Wrong size sent The cover bit that is to cover the fittings was sent to big for 2/5 blinds Emailed them no reply Tried ringing but no luck
My "made to measure" curtains were 2cm short, in places, 1cm in others. It doesn't sound much, but when they're supposed to sit just above the window sill, it means they look awful. And they won't exchange or alter them because they're within the 3cm tolerance they allow. So not really made to measure then! Won't be using them again!
Not actually received the blind yet even though I order nearly 3 months ago!! Finally been told they have lost it and will send another one but could take 45-60 days!!! No sort of compensation offered! Not happy at the moment hopefully the wait will be worth it!
After seeing how great they looks at my brother house and with their strong recommendation I have decided to placed an order for 8 windows. It’s taken few weeks for the order to come through. Over all ok but extremely disappointed with the bathroom toilet which is bowing after putting it up. Thought it might be adjusted by itself in few days time but it got worst. The big window blind could do with an extra bracket. However the blind did give a good impression.
3 blinds costing £350 were left on the doorstep when no one was home. Very disappointing.
First impressions great. I was so happy to have my blinds up. But as time has gone on imperfections starting to show. I wouldn’t recommend having the tape blinds. The tape is not consistent, some sag and don’t fit right a as a as does look uneven. Some blinds not been cut level on the sides and this shows particularly in my kitchen. Some flats do not sit level on bottom and you have to keep pulling it up and down until it gets level, then you can go back into room to see it’s worked it’s self unlevel again. Oh and no warning of delivery, it just turned up 5 weeks later. The driver had just left them on the front garden, no knock on door and if it wasn’t for the fact we were leaving to go to work we wouldn’t of known. So after all this..no I don’t think I would recommend them as I’m not completely satisfied.
Blinds were damaged when we received them
Blinds 2go is rated 4.76 based on 14,754 reviews