Blinds 2go Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Blinds 2go Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy
AVOID!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!!! They are making blinds wrong, so you have to re-order with a discount. YOU WILL NEVER get your money back. No way to reach the manager. 48hrs policy. MADE IN CHINA BLINDS are very poor quality! Mechanism is very bad. WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER!
My blinds haven't arrived. It seems they were addressed wrongly on their end. I live in Dublin, Ireland and seems they think that is in the UK. My blind is currently rambling from place to place in the UK but I can't get in touch with anyone in support. I've emailed and used the online form but nada, I just can't bring myself to phone as it will suck the life out of me.
This was my second order with blinds 2go. With my first order I had no issues, the blinds worked perfectly. My second order arrived and I noticed that there was a chip in the front panel, once I had finished putting the blinds up. I tried them out only to find that the tilt functionality for the slats was not working. After contacting their support they asked for another picture of the blinds to show more of the blind where the defective area was. After supplying this information to them they stopped replying to my emails. I sent a further two emails after this point and have received no communication from blinds 2go regarding this matter for three weeks. I've even tried their live chat on their website where I was also ignored. I will not be using them again and will make sure none of my friend or family use them in the future.
Lovely quality blinds , great service and updates given on your order and delivery times. I recently had a problem with a blind and Blinds2Go were amazing, their customer service is so efficient , such a lovely company to deal with
Ordered blinds on 21st March. Today it’s the 29th April and still no blinds. Customer service reps seem to have no idea about company operations or where my blinds are. Every time the estimated dispatch date is reached a new date is added. Today tracking shows they have been delivered but no address given?! Have requested a refund but keep been told to wait for the blinds. Over £600 out of pocket and no blinds and no refund.
Ordered four weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Blinds2go are obviously having issues. They should at least have the curtesy of warning potential customers of holdups.
Original order about 12 weeks ago keep putting order off giving me a new date last one was for 19th April weeks gone no blinds you have had my money order number B38493914WB
I bought a velux blind from blinds 2go, Fast delivery, very easy to install and excellent quality. I would highly recommend them.
Emailed three times with no response, blinds still not arrived, and now past the advertised 21 working days on order, not impressed.
Do not go near. I ordered and expected delivery times are not adhered to - you are fed in and then given poor service. Never their fault - they just blame the delivery company. So many better companies around. Strongly advise against.
I have just been made aware that these blinds are not made in the UK. My anticipated dispatch date was 7th April ..... and i am still waiting apparently they have not yet arrived in the UK however nowhere on the site does it tell customers that they are made abroad. I would not have ordered then if they had told me this. They do not provide any delivery dates if they are late so you as the customer has to chase them. You cannot cancel the order so you could be waiting months and you cannot do anything about this. Communication is none existent which they need to improve this and be honest with cusomers need to make customers aware they are not made in the UK.
Excellent quality and service delivered on time what more could you ask for
We ordered 2 velux blackout blinds on Easter Sunday and they were delivered 2 days later on a Tuesday. We are in Ireland. The quality was fabulous. They were very easy to install, and the price was very reasonable compared to anyone else.
Over the moon with roller blinds. Delivery quick and blinds well wrapped. Loved that we were able to have free samples x We bit disappointed at delivery charge 😞 Though due to the quality and prompt delivery about to make our third and final purchase x We purchased two blinds at a time due to working through decoration iof house x Would now not purchase blinds from anywhere else x 5 stars all the way x
Ordered the Perfect Fit blinds. Excellent quality and value for money. Lead time was about 6 weeks but worth the wait. Would highly recommend and order again.
Problems began before I even ordered - I should have heeded this warning and gone elsewhere! I called their sales team to ask some questions and the sales person was rude - not horrifically rude but just rude enough that you really don't enjoy the experience and it gives you pause for thought. Like an idiot, I ordered anyway... Ordered blinds on 3 March, finally received 31 March but one package arrived on a separate day (luckily somebody was at home to receive it). However, some issues: 1. No screws in the package. Instructions don't tell you what screws to use either so if you want to go and buy your own you'll have to guess! I called up support and a friendly chap answered and told me there should have been screws and he would get them sent out to me. I offered to buy them myself to save time but he wasn't able to tell me what screws I needed and I didn't want to guess. A week later no screws had arrived so I called up again. Apologetic response but again the person on the support line had no idea what the screws required were. Offered to send another pack but since I didn't believe they would ever show up I asked for the size of the screws so she contacted another team to find out. The answer that came back was clearly absolute nonsense so I asked her to confirm it again and finally got an answer. To be honest I'm not sure I trust the answer and any company that can't even tell me the size of the screw which they normally include in a product is one I want to steer clear of in future. 2. Instructions are really poor so if you've never put up blinds before you will need to find some advice elsewhere... 3. Blinds were cut very slightly longer than the specifications which was enough to ensure that I had to cut it down to fit - first time I've ever had to hacksaw bits off a custom made product! It feels as if the staff know very little about the products, which tells me the company does not invest in training their staff. What would it cost to give staff a list of common problems and the best answers or solutions to those issues? I would not buy here again.
I'm not sure how the "Average Delivery Time Within 5 Days" is calculated. Ordered 04/04/2021.... Estimated dispatch (not delivery) 11/05/2021. Queried with customer services and they really didn't care. Blamed the "current climate". How long are poor companies going to keep using this as an excuse?
Really disappointed. I’ve ordered multiple blinds from this company in the past, and was so so happy with them. The quality, and measurements were spot on, and super easy to put up. However, now we are redecorating we have ordered 2 blackout roller blinds. Which both came with so much fabric removed from the measurements I supplied (over an inch off either side!), they are not fit for purpose as blackout blinds, because they let so much light in! Complained to the company and the response was basically that they are the right size and there’s nothing wrong with them. I’m sorry, but if I order blackout blinds, I want no light coming in, that’s the whole meaning of blackout?! This is false advertising.
It take ages between order and arrival. Even when they stated that is ready 27.03.21 I check progress week after and 08.04.21 and still not being send. Overall time from being ready and arrival 16 days .overall time from order date to arrive 5 weeks. Stay AWAY.
I have purchased blinds from this company many times over the years . There prices for what is don’t forget a bespoke product is extremely good value for money . The quility is of a high standard. The delivery time is amazing. All in all you will not go wrong dealing with thi company. Just one thing to remember, always measure twice because mistakes made are obviously down to you . Also forgot to say extremely easy to fit .
Blinds 2go is rated 4.76 based on 14,754 reviews