Blinds 2go Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Blinds 2go

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

How would you rate Blinds 2go?

Mrs P Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Just had bathroom renovated and the roller blind is the final touch. Very pleased with the service and speed of delivery."
"Quality for price seems very good, slightly worried before I opened package as box was badly damaged but all was OK. Very easy to fit and all work and loog very good."
Zoe Howard
Verified Buyer
"The blinds I ordered were really well made - the fabric looked just like it did in the photo on the website. They arrived quickly, despite ordering just before Christmas, and were a doddle to put up. Fantastic service all round. I cannot fault them at all. Thank you for transforming my kitchen."
Jude Bennett
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, good choice of styles and fabrics, good price"
Mrs S Ward
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish."
Mrs C M Pelton
Verified Buyer
"Competitive price.good quality blinds.easy to order.updates from the company as to order status.delivered as promised on date."
"I ordered two blinds. They arrived exactly as ordered and were very easy to install."
"Roman blinds ordered are beautiful. Delivery slower than expected but it was just before Xmas"
"Great service. Prompt delivery and good quality of final product"
Mrs Rosalind J Hill
Verified Buyer
"This is the second blind I have ordered from Blinds 2go. They are well made & easy to fit. The fabric samples usually arrive within a day & the blind within 2 weeks. I am really pleased with both blinds - my bedrooms look gorgeous!"
Nigel And Jane
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with our matching sets of Utopia Vanilla vertical blinds. The website makes ordering easy, we were amazed at how quickly the blinds came, we got them up without drama, the fit was perfect, and they look beautiful. Top work!"
John Mclafferty
"excellent service"
"Actually ordered the wrong blinds but there still lovely"
Mr Ronald Holden
Verified Buyer
"every time i place a order iv been kept up to date with the order e.mailed when my order was dispatched great customer service very happy will definitely will be ordering again."
"Great prices, quick delivery, easy to fit- look great- what more could we ask for!"
"easy ordering good delivery"
"Excellent, fast service and competitively priced. I have used Blinds2Go before and will do so in the future."
"Nice blinds. Well made. Good price. Arrived on time. Easy to install. Very happy."
Louise Swatman
Verified Buyer
"Really helpfull when I called them"
"I have experienced a great service from blinds2go, they have carried out great customer service.. delivery was quick and the blinds are just perfect, the sizes were spot on the fabric and finish is amazing .I am so pleased , I will be ordering more and have no problem in recommending your product to friend's and family .. which I have already .. well done !!!!!"
Blinds 2go is rated 4.84 based on 4,064 reviews