Blinds 2go Reviews

2,344 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

How would you rate Blinds 2go?

Mr Will Medd
Verified Reviewer

I want to send a huge thank you to your team. When our blind broke I was expecting problems, especially when you're reply said 'we're busy'. However, through the email correspondence and two phonecalls everyone was so helpful. Not only that, we were amazed that you turned around the blind repair immediately so you posted it back the day it arrived - it was picked up on the Monday and back with us by Wednesday. Great. Very very much appreciated.
Sharon Rowell
Verified Reviewer

Love my blinds, so easy to install. They make my room complete.
Thomas

order arrived - Perfect sizing - good quality
Kay
Verified Reviewer

Was very happy to find blinds made to measure at reasonable prices
Irene Ewen
Verified Reviewer

They all fitted our measurements, they keep the heat in and the cold out.
J G
Verified Reviewer

Pattern samples were sent very quickly so I was able to match them to my decor.
The blinds came soon. They look good. When I spoke to staff on the phone they were extremely helpful and patient.
P L Parkinson
Verified Reviewer

Service and product excellent. Always remember to check and double check measurements. Drilling up into window recess is tricky cos of "rsj's" be warned. I'd factor in cost of professional fitter!
Jordan Mckie
Verified Reviewer

Blinds came very well packaged, easy to install and are made to a very high standard thanks
Verified Reviewer

good priced range of vertical blinds and quick delvery
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Good product but I have ordered several blinds from here and have never received them in the stated delivery time. I have not once been contacted to say there will be a delay, customer service is non existent!
Guy
Verified Reviewer

Super-simple ordering system, high quality (and easy to install) product. Keeps light out and heat in, and looks good doing it. What's not to like?
Mrs Philippa K Downes
Verified Reviewer

My order was dealt with promptly and I received my order of four sets of blinds very quickly. They look stunning and the patterns match up beautifully. Thanks blinds2go!
David Firth

Quick delivery. Good product
Rebecca
Verified Reviewer

I've only put up one of the nine blinds I ordered to date, but the Customer Service team couldn't have been more helpful when I a) found I'd ordered the wrong height and then b) couldn't fit the frame together. Huge thank you to Paige and Paul for their patience and instructions. The blind looks fantastic and I'm actually looking forward to fitting the remainder of the order!
Joe
Verified Reviewer

Great Service Was Very Happy With My Blind !!
Susan
Verified Reviewer

Great choice, quick delivery and great quality blinds.
Maria Davies
Verified Reviewer

Excellent ordering and delivery. Blinds are fab you won't find better quality for the price
David Marshall
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service from the team at Blinds 2go. A minor problem was sorted efficiently and quickly without any hassle. First class service.
Mrs Jenny Smith
Verified Reviewer

Brilliant service - superb blind.
My blind arrived without delay and was beautiful quality. Sadly after we installed it we noticed a fault in the fabric. I photographed it and emailed it to the company for their records. I was very surprised when I received a reply explaining that they had investigated and we're making me a new one. Fantastic service. I would recommend Blinds2go to anyone.
Jamie
Verified Reviewer

Would have marked it excellent as quality of product, fitting of blind and speed of delivery cannot be faulted. However one of the roller blinds that I ordered has a slack winding mechanism - when it is wound to the top it is not a problem (i.e. stays up) but rolling down it does not have sufficient tension and rolls almost free fall to the bottom. I have tried removing the blind and hand rolling several times as advised on various blogs but it has not improved. I can live with it but disappointed that not absolutely perfect.
Blinds 2go is rated 4.82 based on 2,344 reviews