Blinds 2go Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Blinds 2go

How would you rate Blinds 2go ?

"Fab easy to put up. Delivered on time aswel."
"Excellent quality, good value. Made and delivered in the time frame stipulated. Excellent communication, progress updates. Well pleased with my roman blinds. Used the sample service beforehand, sent promptly. The quality of the fabric is excellent, the sample didn't do it justice. Would highly recommend Blinds 2Go."
"I order 4 blind together 2 is arrive 2 not arrive yet keep waiting for delivery."
"Fantastic service. Ordered blind on Tuesday and delivered on Friday."
"Delivered on time and very simple to assemble. Would happily use again."
"Excellent service and quality products. I am very pleased."
"Excellent measurement instructions, easy to order, arrived reallly fast, easy to install and looks fab! Most importantly...it fits!! Would definitely buy form here again. Many thanks!"
"Blinds are a good fit, ordering easy and delivered when promised. Easy installation."
"As always, blindstogo delivered our blind within days and exactly as we expected. Outstanding! We have never had any issues with the service or quality of blind."
"My Perfect Fit venetian blinds really are a perfect fit. Very pleased with them, smart and functional. Pretty easy to fit although I could have done with 3 hands to put the frames together. Very happy to recommend to others."
"This is my 3rd time I have used blinds2go .the service is outstanding and they where made within a matter of days ,as promised the delivery date was on time ,and the blinds look fantastic and fit perfectly, once thankyou for an excellent service"
"After sending in the measurements for the window for the new blind it was so easy. Not sure why the instructions for the fitting didn’t come with the blind these were sent via email. The blind arrived fitted perfectly and looks brilliant."
"Really great the binds are amazing They fit perfectly just do as they ask and don’t deduct anything from the measurement and spot on. Delivered on time in perfect conditions Thanks they look great"
"Very pleased with my order. Quick and easy to install. Speedy delivery too. This was my 3rd order from Blinds2go, will order again in the future."
"Look lovely, easy to fix"
"Excellent all round service. Very pleased with the 3 blinds I purchased. Will be using again."
"All good and a speedy service. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend"
"Fantastic site and fantastic services. I shall be using again very very soon. Top quality blinds."
"Quick and accurate as usual!"
"Well made,fit perfect and look fantastic"
Blinds 2go is rated 4.81 based on 6,252 reviews