Blinds 2go Reviews

Based on 15,548 reviews
Read Blinds 2go Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy
Superb service and accurately made blinds to your measurements.
Blind was delivered very quickly, installation and assembly of blind very easy, great product and price , 5 stars for Blinds 2 go .
Prompt and efficient, very good service.
Ordering guide, packaging and delivery very good. All fixings provided as required and instructions very good. The size of the blind is as ordered and material is of a good quality. The aluminium bar within the folded bottom edge had not been cleaned after cutting. This left a large amount of aluminium filings on both the bar and bottom of the blind. The small ‘blinds2go’ label fitted at the bottom of the blind is not fitted straight.
Very easy to order and fit. Quick delivery. Excellent service.
Good service every time.Never disappointed
Ordered a Roller Blind for the kitchen after receiving a swatch sample. My blind is now fitted and compliments my new decor. Would recommend this company as good quality and easy to fit. Would use this company again if I need new blinds.
nothing to say it is all good buying more soon
Could not be more pleased. Excellent service from friendly family company. Have a kitchen roller blind and wooden venetian blinds in the front room and love them both.
Blinds 2go 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Thank you for the prompt service we recently received from your company. We had blinds for b our bathrooms, cloakroom a few years ago, excellent. Having just refurbished our kitchen we had 2 matching blinds made for the large windows, PERFECT. Would highly recommend this company, easy to deal with. Thank you for you and your team.
Brilliant!
Best company for blinds out there. Excellent value, superb quality and quick delivery. Customer service is also awesome. I've had lots of blinds from this company and they still look brand new after many years of use. Highly recommended.
Brilliant service arrived much earlier than I expected. Looks great.
A very easy company to do business with. I have bought several blinds from B2G and have always been satisfied. I always order samples first so that I can check what they will look like against the window surround. Their prices are fair, deliveries are quick and installation is easy.
Blinds2go website good to navigate, information agter ordering good and very speedy dispatch and delivery. On arrival was really pleased with quality of blinds but sadly despite buying blinds for correct window code/size they are slightly too short but this only apparent halfway through fitting process.
Excellent blinds and great service
Excellent products, and customer service equally matches.
I love my new blind, good choice of colour and so easy to use. The installation of this blind was great only took about half an hour. Definitely get some more soon.
Very easy quick and professional service and really happy with our blinds
If I could give 0, then I would. This company is a joke. I ordered a blind on 21st April and today is 23rd of April, still no delivery. I phoned them again again, they lept saying, yes they will deliver it on Wednesday, then Thursday, then Friday, then Monday.. Nothing. They blame UPS. Then send it with another company. We are at home, our bell is working, no one tried to deliver an item, no one left a card. We had no issues with deliveries from other companies, only this one! No, I won't order from them and I don't advise anyone to do so, unless they want to waste their time keep phoning to this company and dealing with their very unhelpful customer agents. Now I have to wait for UPS to return the item to them so that I can receive my refund.
Blinds 2go is rated 4.76 based on 15,548 reviews