Blinds 2go Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Blinds 2go
customer service

How would you rate Blinds 2go ?

"Ordered several roller blinds in different styles. All exactly as described. Fit perfectly, and easy to put up. Look great. Arrived in a reasonable time. All good, thank you."
"Blinds fit perfectly great value and quality,would highly recommend"
"Good well made blind, no notification it was ready, no notification it was shipped, just courier turning up on a day"
"Excellent quality, fast service. Highly recommended."
"I ordered a bathroom blind, ordering was quick and easy and I received the blind within two weeks. Delivery is expensive however and you are not made aware of this until you proceed to check out. No option for a cheeper delivery. I ordered a right hand opening when it arrived it was actually on the left. This didn’t make much difference to me it was nearly my preference. Sides of the blind a slightly frayed and I’m hoping nothing comes of it. I did get a free upgrade to black out . I would use the service again as the blinds are realistically priced ."
"Very pleased with my blinds very quick to put up apart from one small hitch there have been no problems what so ever, so no complaints I love them, we dont have any curtains up now and its so much brighter."
"Great! Second pair of blinds ordered, equally good service both times. Thank you"
"Excellent service right from the start when I ordered some samples to choose from. Being able to get a quote straight away and ordering on line is fantastic too. Very pleased at being kept up to date with the progress or the order and received my blinds within the time stated. Am really happy with the quality and service provided and will be ordering some more blinds soon and have also looked at doing some curtains as so pleased."
"No problems with this order. Measuring instructions for ordering easy to follow and fitting instructions also easy to following. Very pleased with the waterproof blinds I ordered."
"Our contractor said how easy and great the blinds were packaged and easy to fit. The tenants of our flat are also very happy with the blinds."
"I have used this company four times because of the excellent service and quality of the products. Never had an issue at any stage order to ownership."
"Came on time (just) and looks OK, if a bit more flimsy than I’d hoped: on one side the final section angles up a little. The packaging appeared undamaged, but there was a definite dent in the top rail. Fortunately, it was on the top, rear edge and wouldn’t show when installed in the recess. But, unlike the pictures on the website, the slats don’t seem to close very tightly when rotated in either direction. The fittings for the cover strip that goes along the top rail look very flimsy and I doubt they would survive being removed if the mechanism needs adjusting. If we use the strip will fix with self-adhesive velcro strips. Would have send back if I’d paid the ridiculous full price, but for a sale item with 70% off its OK."
"I was recommended to Blinds 2go by my daughter. The whole process was easy, the choice was amazing and they arrived within a week of ordering. I had a handyman put the blinds up for me and he was impressed by the quality not only of the blinds themselves but also the fitting. Brilliant product - thank you"
"Very pleased with delivery - quality great-look amazing. Very pleased excellent value for money."
"Fanatic quailty and service"
"Fantastic blind delivered very quickly was a bit worried that it wasn't going to fit as first time of ordering blinds this way it looks great have ordered my second one"
"A wide range of samples. Easy to follow instructions. My blind was with me in 10 days. Superb quality. Just what I wanted in a roman blind. I have 2 more windows to dress and will definitely use Blinds2go again. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent service Quick and efficient and great quality"
"Really pleased with blinds ordered wrong size by mistake and had to return received money back promptly and received correct ones just as promptly"
"Excellent service, very easy to understand how to order correct size for our loft windows and much easier than we imagined to fit. Very pleased."
Blinds 2go is rated 4.81 based on 7,339 reviews