Blinds 2go Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Blinds 2go Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy
I ordered two blinds. Easy to measure and fit. All the instructions were provided and I am very pleased with the quality. I am about to measure up for two more blinds and possibly some curtains.
Posted 26 minutes ago
Excellent service and product.
Amazing blinds delivered quickly great quality
To Blinds 2 Go, I would like to pass same feedback on about a member of staff in your organisation. I spoke to him couple weeks ago his name was Martin. He has such a passion for his job. He has made my day. He took time with me to choose the right blind for my needs. Martin should be valved in this company as you can see that he loves his job and wants to do everything he can for the customer. In my option he is by far the best member of staff I have spoken to in Blinds 2 go for many years. Thanks Wendy
Great products amazing quality and fast delivery
very good quality fast delivery fair price
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I AM STILL AWAITING MY ORDER TO BE COMPLETED 2 MONTHS AFTER PLACING IT AND HAVE BEEN TOLD IT HAS NOW BEEN PUSHED BACK A FURTHER 3 WEEKS!! I HAVE NOW BEEN TOLD IT WILL TAKE UP TO 48 HOURS FOR A MANAGER TO CALL ME!!! AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!
Ordered on 7th May, and every time I look at my order it has moved another 7 days - contacted customer services also emailed, one operative told me that it may be drivers having breaks, another told me it would definitely be dispatched last Tuesday at the latest, so dispatch has been moved on 21 days in total so far - still waiting
Very pleased with the service. Blinds lived up to expectations
first class Velux blind and excellent customer service. If I'd read some reviews before I ordered my blind, I wouldn't have bothered. BUT, I did order one. There was a problem (small missing part). I contacted company, they were very attentive, quick to respond and replaced the blind immediately. The blind, for a Velux window, fits perfectly and is of a high quality. The customer service from this company is of a very high order. I would recommend both the product and Blinds2Go. Well done and thank you folks . . . .
They take far to long to dispatch orders I wouldn’t buy from Blinds2Go again every time I get an estimated dispatch date it gets changed again I ordered on the 9th may and I still haven’t received this order the estimated dispatch date has been changed once again from the 7th June now it’s the 14th June I actually feel like cancelling this order altogether..
If I could leave a 0 star review, I would. How this company has avoided national press coverage is beyond me! Poor quality workmanship for a high price. Haven't had my blinds long at all and they have all begun to fail. Contacted their Customer Service and was told that as it was outside of the warranty period, they weren't able to help. HELLO??? This is 500 quids worth of blinds.... and they're blinds, they go up, they go down, how could they possibly fail?!!! It's not like I've been hanging off them. IN SHORT, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!
Great value vertical blinds which l ordered for my kitchen window and patio door in open plan extension. Latest colour grey ,really good fit ,easy to open and look really expensive.
Ordered £500.00 worth of blinds on the 9th May and as each expected delivery date approaches the date gets changed. Now expected around the 16th June. Online turnaround still showing 10 to 14 days. If you want blinds quite quickly then dont bother.
Order Number: B39661121WB I hope this honest review will be helpful to others and constructive for Blinds2go. I ordered nearly £400 worth of items from Blinds2go. I placed the order on 04/04/2021, some of the items arrived on time some were delayed. I eventually received them all nearly two months after I placed the order. Due to the covid times we are in I accepted the delay. The main reason I am giving Blinds2go 1 star, is that someone has decided when making the blinds to put on a ridiculous number of decorative tapes on the smaller window blinds. I have a wall with 3 windows next to each other. 1 large window (162cm wide) with two narrow windows (61cm wide) either side of it. They have put 3 lines of decorative tapes EACH for the smaller windows which is only 61cm wide (and 6 lines of decorative tapes for the wider 162cm window, still too much for my liking but fine!) Even though the narrow window is nearly 3 times smaller than the big window, they still managed to squeeze in 3 lines of 38mm decorative tapes. I really don't think I can bring myself to put these blinds up, the number of tapes are excessive and not consistent. Just does not make any sense to me....two small windows will have a total of 6 tapes!!! It will block out so much light and look so ridiculous next to the big window in the middle. I did reach out to Blinds2go to ask them if I returned the smaller blinds could they reduce the tape on them (No they said). Two lines of tape would have been more than enough (in-fact perfect) on the 60cm width blinds. This is clearly a design/manufacturing fault. I've just wasted a lot of money on these blinds since I can't use them. So please be careful when ordering blinds from Blinds2Go especially with decorative tapes.
Terrible company , do not use ! I ordered some tall blinds for high windows , only 2 out of 3 paid for arrived , when we installed them discovered useless as chains too short for average human to reach . When calling requesting them to send the right chains for the length, some lame excuse about child safety regs, & told to write a mail with measurements window to floor , which i did , a week later that mail is answered asking the same question , for the measurements already stated. 3 weeks later the chains arrive , no instructions on how to swap over , & I have to pay again to re-install the blinds . They should have informed me when i first ordered. Really unhelpful bad experience , do not use this company !
Customer service was a complete waste of time, sorry Victoria but you haven't got a clue or your just usless at math's My clips were the wrong size so they sent me new ones 8 in total when I needed 20. Blinds feel very cheap probably because of the clips I had to make fit. I feel so angry the way I was treated by blinds to go, I'v had to bodge the blinds on my new extension which wasn't cheap. Shame on you blinds to go. I'm an exbuilder now site manager So I am very clued up in Construction. The photos on your sites look nothing like mine.. I definitely will not recommend
Ordered a month ago ... still waiting ;(
I ordered 2 blinds - one arrived with part of the packaging missing and the blind the incorrect size. The second blind has not arrived. I have e-mailed many times and keep getting generic useless replies. I have phoned, I live in Dublin, Ireland, so not cheap and keep get put on hold. Run a mile from this company, no one will take any responsibility
We ordered vertical blinds for our conservatory .the process was very easy the only hiccup was the ups delivery the driver only left 2 boxes when there should of been 3 I got hold of customer service (as ups were no help) spoke to a chap who said that they would check into it but it may be on a different vehicle . The 3rd box turned up 3 hours later the driver admitted it was his fault as he missed the box earlier . This was no fault of blinds2go. The blinds were very easy to put up and look really good I will definitely be buying more as we are in the process of moving so when we buy the new house we will be getting blinds and possibly curtains ordered 👍
Blinds 2go is rated 4.76 based on 14,775 reviews