Blinds 2go Reviews

2,339 Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

J G
Verified Reviewer

Pattern samples were sent very quickly so I was able to match them to my decor.
The blinds came soon. They look good. When I spoke to staff on the phone they were extremely helpful and patient.
P L Parkinson
Verified Reviewer

Service and product excellent. Always remember to check and double check measurements. Drilling up into window recess is tricky cos of "rsj's" be warned. I'd factor in cost of professional fitter!
Jordan Mckie
Verified Reviewer

Blinds came very well packaged, easy to install and are made to a very high standard thanks
Verified Reviewer

good priced range of vertical blinds and quick delvery
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Good product but I have ordered several blinds from here and have never received them in the stated delivery time. I have not once been contacted to say there will be a delay, customer service is non existent!
Guy
Verified Reviewer

Super-simple ordering system, high quality (and easy to install) product. Keeps light out and heat in, and looks good doing it. What's not to like?
Mrs Philippa K Downes
Verified Reviewer

My order was dealt with promptly and I received my order of four sets of blinds very quickly. They look stunning and the patterns match up beautifully. Thanks blinds2go!
David Firth

Quick delivery. Good product
Rebecca
Verified Reviewer

I've only put up one of the nine blinds I ordered to date, but the Customer Service team couldn't have been more helpful when I a) found I'd ordered the wrong height and then b) couldn't fit the frame together. Huge thank you to Paige and Paul for their patience and instructions. The blind looks fantastic and I'm actually looking forward to fitting the remainder of the order!
Joe
Verified Reviewer

Great Service Was Very Happy With My Blind !!
Susan
Verified Reviewer

Great choice, quick delivery and great quality blinds.
Maria Davies
Verified Reviewer

Excellent ordering and delivery. Blinds are fab you won't find better quality for the price
David Marshall
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service from the team at Blinds 2go. A minor problem was sorted efficiently and quickly without any hassle. First class service.
Mrs Jenny Smith
Verified Reviewer

Brilliant service - superb blind.
My blind arrived without delay and was beautiful quality. Sadly after we installed it we noticed a fault in the fabric. I photographed it and emailed it to the company for their records. I was very surprised when I received a reply explaining that they had investigated and we're making me a new one. Fantastic service. I would recommend Blinds2go to anyone.
Jamie
Verified Reviewer

Would have marked it excellent as quality of product, fitting of blind and speed of delivery cannot be faulted. However one of the roller blinds that I ordered has a slack winding mechanism - when it is wound to the top it is not a problem (i.e. stays up) but rolling down it does not have sufficient tension and rolls almost free fall to the bottom. I have tried removing the blind and hand rolling several times as advised on various blogs but it has not improved. I can live with it but disappointed that not absolutely perfect.
Mrs Christou
Verified Reviewer

The product is lovely and we love the mauve colour that we asked for. The only downside is that the instructions were quite poorly written, though my husband, who is a carpenter by trade, is quite handy and pretty good at DIY. He also had a difficulty with one of the clips which needed attaching at the top of the blind. However, now it is up and working, we are both really pleased with it and it looks lovely in our bathroom.
Mr R Hossack

Good value and quality

Outstanding service! Friendly staff on the phone. Great quality products
Verified Reviewer

We ordered seven blinds. They arrived in good time, the fit is perfect and they were easy to install.
Verified Reviewer

They finished off the room
Blinds 2go is rated 4.82 based on 2,339 reviews