Blinds 2go Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Blinds 2go Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy
I have just been made aware that these blinds are not made in the UK. My anticipated dispatch date was 7th April ..... and i am still waiting apparently they have not yet arrived in the UK however nowhere on the site does it tell customers that they are made abroad. I would not have ordered then if they had told me this. They do not provide any delivery dates if they are late so you as the customer has to chase them. You cannot cancel the order so you could be waiting months and you cannot do anything about this. Communication is none existent which they need to improve this and be honest with cusomers need to make customers aware they are not made in the UK.
Excellent quality and service delivered on time what more could you ask for
We ordered 2 velux blackout blinds on Easter Sunday and they were delivered 2 days later on a Tuesday. We are in Ireland. The quality was fabulous. They were very easy to install, and the price was very reasonable compared to anyone else.
Over the moon with roller blinds. Delivery quick and blinds well wrapped. Loved that we were able to have free samples x We bit disappointed at delivery charge 😞 Though due to the quality and prompt delivery about to make our third and final purchase x We purchased two blinds at a time due to working through decoration iof house x Would now not purchase blinds from anywhere else x 5 stars all the way x
Ordered the Perfect Fit blinds. Excellent quality and value for money. Lead time was about 6 weeks but worth the wait. Would highly recommend and order again.
Problems began before I even ordered - I should have heeded this warning and gone elsewhere!

I called their sales team to ask some questions and the sales person was rude - not horrifically rude but just rude enough that you really don't enjoy the experience and it gives you pause for thought. Like an idiot, I ordered anyway... Ordered blinds on 3 March, finally received 31 March but one package arrived on a separate day (luckily somebody was at home to receive it). However, some issues:

1. No screws in the package. Instructions don't tell you what screws to use either so if you want to go and buy your own you'll have to guess! I called up support and a friendly chap answered and told me there should have been screws and he would get them sent out to me. I offered to buy them myself to save time but he wasn't able to tell me what screws I needed and I didn't want to guess. A week later no screws had arrived so I called up again. Apologetic response but again the person on the support line had no idea what the screws required were. Offered to send another pack but since I didn't believe they would ever show up I asked for the size of the screws so she contacted another team to find out. The answer that came back was clearly absolute nonsense so I asked her to confirm it again and finally got an answer. To be honest I'm not sure I trust the answer and any company that can't even tell me the size of the screw which they normally include in a product is one I want to steer clear of in future.

2. Instructions are really poor so if you've never put up blinds before you will need to find some advice elsewhere...

3. Blinds were cut very slightly longer than the specifications which was enough to ensure that I had to cut it down to fit - first time I've ever had to hacksaw bits off a custom made product!

It feels as if the staff know very little about the products, which tells me the company does not invest in training their staff. What would it cost to give staff a list of common problems and the best answers or solutions to those issues? I would not buy here again.
I'm not sure how the "Average Delivery Time Within 5 Days" is calculated. Ordered 04/04/2021.... Estimated dispatch (not delivery) 11/05/2021. Queried with customer services and they really didn't care. Blamed the "current climate". How long are poor companies going to keep using this as an excuse?
Really disappointed.
I’ve ordered multiple blinds from this company in the past, and was so so happy with them. The quality, and measurements were spot on, and super easy to put up. However, now we are redecorating we have ordered 2 blackout roller blinds. Which both came with so much fabric removed from the measurements I supplied (over an inch off either side!), they are not fit for purpose as blackout blinds, because they let so much light in! Complained to the company and the response was basically that they are the right size and there’s nothing wrong with them. I’m sorry, but if I order blackout blinds, I want no light coming in, that’s the whole meaning of blackout?! This is false advertising.
It take ages between order and arrival. Even when they stated that is ready 27.03.21 I check progress week after and 08.04.21 and still not being send. Overall time from being ready and arrival 16 days .overall time from order date to arrive 5 weeks. Stay AWAY.
I have purchased blinds from this company many times over the years .
There prices for what is don’t forget a bespoke product is extremely good value for money .
The quility is of a high standard.
The delivery time is amazing.
All in all you will not go wrong dealing with thi company. Just one thing to remember, always measure twice because mistakes made are obviously down to you . Also forgot to say extremely easy to fit .
I placed an order for a single blind on the 20th February 2021 and still haven’t received it (09/04/2021) - I have emailed, tweeted and used messenger but still no reply when I was assured it would arrived by 31st March. Would never order from this company again.
Nice choice of colours. Swift delivery.
Fitting was straight forward and I am really happy with my new blackout blinds
The worst customer service iv have ever…
The worst customer service iv have ever found. Ordered £59 single blind for a door. What turned up was completely different that the picture sample shown on their web site. Pattern was 4 times smaller than shown on web site. Phone several times and they will not refund but can only give me 25% off next order. Which I defo will not order from them again. Pictures below. They say their picture on web site are a digital image and not a true representation of the blind ! Which says it all. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM you will be wasting a lot of money
Great service, East to fit, will definitely use again.
Customer service terrible .tried to amend order 3 days later considering it was Easter weekend I ordered then asked to pay another 50 percent on top .would never purchase from them again
Excellent quick service, easy to use website
Duo blinds came, thought I had ordered the same blinds as my son, his we’re really nice hence ordering, the ones I ordered by mistake are cheap, not easy to fit and look so bad on my patio doors that had to take them down, thought they were the same as price was the same.
Very fast delivery and excellent blinds which were easy to install
Excellent service, quick delivery and blind is perfect.
Easy to order, Goo delivery time Good quality.
Blinds 2go is rated 4.77 based on 14,694 reviews