Blinds 2go Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Blinds 2go

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

How would you rate Blinds 2go?

Steven Thompson
Verified Buyer

Ordered 1 blind to start with and was pleased with the fitting so dececided to order a further 5 .... 3 turned up with the same fitting but then became a compleat nightmare with the last 2 . The fittings are completely different from the previous 4 and I could not fit to my windows , after a long conversation with customer services and getting knowwhere was stuck with 2 useless blinds 😡
Mr R Groves
Verified Buyer

blinds were very easy to put up and they look fantastic
Christine Samuel
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Packaged well. Lovely blind, quality is excellent.
Julia
Unverified Reviewer

Good quality product, perfect fit, quick delivery and was good to have the free sample to see was right colour before ordering.
Julia
Verified Buyer

good quality and was good to receive a sample before actual order to make sure was the right colour.
Mr David Thomas

Good quality , Pleased with the fabric
M Ridler
Verified Buyer

Perfect fit to window nice to look at easy to use.
Lisa Goodridge
Verified Buyer

Quick easy ordering process and the blinds are really good quality and look great in my new bathroom
Glenys Chester
Verified Buyer

Everything was easy and hassle free. Ordering was easy, delivery on time and my blind looks brilliant. I would def recommend and order again.
Gemma Lacey
Verified Buyer

I needed a 7ft kitchen roller blind and I'm so glad I found this Lovely clear website, with plenty of choice! Easy to enter measurments and order! Made and delivered and great time! I honestly didn't think my roller blind would look so good as I chose a simple fabric but it was better than I expected and finishes off the room perfectly! The blind is well made, the fabric is good quality, the blind itself is very strong and sturdy even the fittings are of good quality not like the usual flimsy ones you get! Everything's solid! I would highly recommend I'm also happy with the price I paid and I'll definitely be ordering from here again!
Emily
Verified Buyer

Blinds arrived on time & look great thanks.
Only disappointment was that 1 x toggle was smashed inside the box .. other than that, all good!
Jacqueline Waddell
Verified Buyer

The blinds are very nice,good quality and easy to hang
Sandra Seymour
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and value for money.The blinds are an excellent fit and so easy to do. I would use this company again without hesitation.
Michael
Verified Buyer

Ordering was quick and easy, with a very straightforward website and a great choice.
We ordered two blinds and a set of curtains - all were delivered promptly and were even better than expected; the quality is great and the fit absolutely perfect.
Any time we need new curtains or blinds, there's only one place we will look.
S Talbot
Verified Buyer

Good prompt service and nice blind. Unfortunately the fitting instructions are incomprehensible so the blind is currently still in its box.
Smith
Verified Buyer

I am really pleased with the service from placing my order to delivery. My blind is of good quality and easy to fit, I will definetley order from this site again.
Mary
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my blind
Andy V
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, excellent product,excellent company too
Graham
Verified Buyer

easy to order on line good delivery
Mrs E R Mckeane
Verified Buyer

Good price, quick turn around from order to delivery and easy to install
Blinds 2go is rated 4.83 based on 3,730 reviews