Blinds 2go Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Blinds 2go Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy
Excellent.Could not be more pleased with quality and service.Bought eight.We have a large expanse of old,hand made windows and each one differs from the other-some by only 1cm. Would highly recommend the made to measure service.
Don’t buy here if you have any problem with your product they won’t provide any solution once you have paid. This is a health and safety issue. The fact that Blinds2Go are not providing us a solution is putting us at risk. When the blinds were ordered the cord came too short. The windows are quite tall and it is impossible to reach the cord. The issue is that one of the windows are in the stairwell, and we have to use a chair to climb on to it to reach the cord(which is quite dangerous and we already fell once quite badly) and the other in the kitchen on top of the counter, si again we need to use a chair to climb on top of the counter to reach the cord. The solution is as easy as order new longer cords, but can only be from the same manufacturer. We have been calling customer service FIVE times in the last two months. Every time they promise they have processed and order to send us new longer cords in about a week. We have received NOTHING. They haven’t even post them!! Every time I call I spend quite a long time waiting on the phone and explaining, they make false promises, and then nothing received. It is an absolute scam. After all this time waiting with no solution the only thing I feel I can do is alert everybody that they won’t provide any support if you have a problem with your blinds. So AVOID!! If we have a severe accident they will be in trouble as we will sue them and make them responsible for it.
Always impressed with quality, how long it takes to get them good customer service
Excellent prompt service. Easy to follow measuring instructions.High quality products and service throughout.
Great prompt service well made roller blinds
Beautiful, great quality fabric and well made roman blinds, very reasonable price too, would not hesitate in recommending.
Blinds 2go 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Wonderful products and service, very happy with my beautiful blinds
My one part of the order got broken in trasport, but customer service was more then brillliant, resolving the issue immediately and on spot, helping and taking care of the problem higly professionally and super fast. I will purchase again, excellent service, reliable and fast!
Excellent value and wide selection of blinds,delivery time was disappointing nearly 10 days from ordering,fortunately not an issue for us but something to bear in mind ,overall a good website to purchase a diy blind
Beautiful blinds. Very quick delivery. Easy to measure and fit with their guidance. Would highly tecommend.
I have got blinds off you now for the last five years . Very well made . Easy to hang Thank you
Good quality blinds and at a great price fits perfect.
Required 2 new chains as mine were broken. Ordered in a minute and received the next day. Excellent service as usual and why I only use Blinds2Go. Very helpful member of staff. Thankyou
Quality blinds, great price, great service
Roman blinds first class
ordered blinds came as said and very good quality
Absolutely brilliant great customer service great products and delivery fab too. Cant fault them wouldn't go anywhere else
Third time I have used Blinds to go excellent service every time
Excellent service and quality products. Always use Blinds 2go.
Blinds are nice and easy to fit but not all are perfectly aligned. Some blinds are not in parallel with the rest and I am reluctant to force them in case they break.
Blinds 2go is rated 4.76 based on 15,105 reviews