Blinds 2go Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Blinds 2go

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy

customer service
"Order still not arrived. Ordered over £500 worth of blinds from Blinds 2go in the last week of November and have still not received them. Delivery date given has passed and been changed multiple times now. Be prepared to spend 30+ minutes in a queue on hold before getting through to speak to anyone about your order (I assume due to the large volume of complaints they are receiving as mentioned in other reviews). Also don’t expect them to give you any useful information-they can only tell you the same information you can see yourself. Apparently living in Northern Ireland is an excuse for the terrible service being provided by this company- you are made pay an extra charge for the delivery unlike the majority of the UK and it takes even longer to receive your order. My order was not even collected from Blinds 2go until the last day of the delivery window...that is if they have even been collected yet as they are still nowhere to be seen."
"Very easy to order, astonishingly quick delivery and simple to fit. Will use again."
"Fantastic quality, very happy with the quick delivery."
"I ordered a faux wood venetian blind for my bathroom. The method of ordering is extremely simple and the website is very easy to use. Just choose your blind, pop in the measurements and get your quote. I asked someone to install if for me but it seemed pretty simple to do and sturdy when in place, and once you've done it once, the next will be even easier! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of all the varieties of 'white' but they don't actually look that different on the screen. You would need to order a number of samples to really see the difference. I took pot luck in the end and chose 'Arctic' - which is fine! I will definitely use Blinds 2 Go again - for my kitchen window next. Many thanks!"
"Very easy to order. Beautiful blind and very easy to put up."
"Fantastic service from start to finish, very quick turnaround to get samples , easy ordering and delivery of bespoke curtains within 10 days I have always used an interior design shop to make up my curtains and paid a fortune to get the quality I wanted, however , I am equally delighted with my curtains from Blinds 2 Go as they are beautiful , well made and of comparable quality. I will not hesitate to buy all of my future blinds and curtains from them. Some constructive feedback is that it would be desirable if they offered an option to have curtains with interlining as well as the thermal lining. Highly recommend this company who have supplied a number of blinds and now my . recent curtains"
"Needed a blind at short notice while extensive works are undergone at our house. Order placed and blind delivered under a week later. It would have been earlier but for the courier company b*ggering around! The blind itself is well made, fits perfectly into the window reveal, and blocks light very well indeed. We wanted an inexpensive, quick replacement, made to measure blind. and we are very pleased with what we bought."
"Excellent service. Blinds were exact measurements."
"Starting with a quick, on time delivery, we were very impressed with Blinds 2 go. The quality of the product is apparent as soon as you open the parcels. They are very sturdy, the mechanism runs very smoothly and feels sturdy. The dimensions are exact, the instructions explicit. In use, the blinds raise and lower very smoothly and, when using the chain, you have every confidence in the robustness you can feel as you raise the blind. So much better than the sets that they have replaced! Those sets, incidentally, were harder to install and the raising mechanisms lacked the strength required. We are now going to renew our third blind with full confidence that Blinds2go will maintain the quality of the product and delivery we have enjoyed from the previous two blinds!"
"I'm a fairly frequent buyer with Blinds2go (new house) and this time I ordered a pattern match blind. Initially I was told they didn't do this, when I questioned it they decided they could, so I ordered. The first blind arrived with a dirty weave, so Blinds2go re-ordered for me, the second blind wasn't pattern matched and on the third attempt I got what I ordered. Throughout this process however, the customer services team was helpful in getting it resolved, there were no arguments and on the third attempt customer services sent me a photo of the blind to check it was ok before the factory delivered it. Overall, although this wasn't as smooth a process as it when ordering without pattern match, the customer services team were responsive to getting the order complete to satisfaction. I will buy again from Blinds2go."
"Very impressed with blinds 2go. Excellent quality excellent price & overall service. Helpful guides on how to measure & put up. Thrilled with the end product"
"Gorgeous, fabulous blinds! Swiftly made and delivered. Thank you so much."
"Really good service and the product is really good this is the sixth blind I have brought from you"
"Bought this to replace an original velux (no blackout) blind very wary to fit, four screws only Take care the little black guides on the blind stay in place, and you don’t lose it if it does, one fell off for me but easily refitted. Made a huge improvement to the room already"
"The blind was delivered on time, fitted perfectly and was excellent quality. I would definitely order again."
"Quite simply the nicest, best quality blind I've ever bought, I was a little worried tbh if if would fit as I measured it myself but it is the best fit ever, it couldn't be more perfect. I love It."
"We just had the simplicity blinds for our conservatory, but can't fault them. Easy to fit, fit spot on and quality was good for price. Will be doing the rest of the house in time."
"Purchased 2 blinds very happy as they fitted to my exact measurement ..I would recommend!!"
"The order was delivered quickly and was perfect. The blinds fitted to the mm and was really well made, easily fitted. We are currently looking at ordering for the rest of the house"
"Extremely happy with the quality, fit and price of the two faux wood blinds I ordered for my bedroom and ensuite. The service I received was also very good as I was kept informed of the progress of my order right the way through until delivery. Would definitely use this company again."
Blinds 2go is rated 4.81 based on 7,917 reviews