Blinds 2go Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Blinds 2go

How would you rate Blinds 2go?

Sue Poulton
Verified Reviewer

Sent away for two samples they arrived the next day,ordered my blind,promped service and good quality blind.After fitting I found the chain a little short as my bathroom window is quite high,I phoned Blinds 2go and sent me out a longer one free of charge within the next day.A big thank you to the lovely Oliver Butterworth who helped us with fitting the new chain over the phone,will definitely use Blinds 2go again
Lucy Taylor
Verified Buyer

I placed this order on the 17th July and still not received a month later!
Simon
Verified Buyer

Good blackout blinds. The fixings of good quality and less likely to snap like other blinds we've bought before. Delivery was prompt too.
Pauline
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with my Blinds. Fitted perfectly as I have very large windows.
ANTHONY
Verified Reviewer

Delivered within 2 days. Option to track order. Very simple installation which I still managed to get wrong! Called the company, rep was helpful and understanding. Very good product.
Would be 5 stars if the product wasn't so expensive.
Sharon Lunn
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service and a quality blind which fitted exactly
Diana
Verified Buyer

Simple ordering process and a lovely product delivered quickly.
David
Verified Buyer

Good fast service with quality blinds delivered on time.
K A Reid
Verified Buyer

Blinds are much cheaper than buying from Velux. Comes with guarantee. Easy to fit in a matter of minutes. Fast delivery service.
Clare Moyses
Verified Buyer

Perfect fit and great quality blind, didn't have to wait long for delivery either
Mrs JONeill
Verified Buyer

I have ordered 3 blinds in the past year and all are of excellent quality! Easy to choose and good measuring advice, easy to order, arrived in less than 2,weeks with clear fitting instructions. Wouldn't go anywhere else for blinds now!! ??
Arthur Weaver
Verified Buyer

Extremely good quality well made Venetian blinds... Was pleasantly surprised and will be buying more for the rest of my windows. The only picky thing I would mention is that I hadn't realised from the pics there would be a small but hard to remove sticker with the blinds2go branding on. Barely noticeable to most... but considering it's on the inside I found it slightly unnecessary. Aside from that... A-OK.
Nicholas

Excellent product delivered
Quickly,
Will use them again
Julie Jordan
Verified Buyer

Very comprehensive selection of blinds at competitive prices. Ordering was easy and the installation directions straightforward. Delivery prompt. Would definitely use Blinds2go again.
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service. Love my new blinds. Not sure why I was charged for delivery to northern Ireland when it's part of the United kingdom though?????
Martin Haynes
Verified Buyer

We have placed a few orders with you and now the whole house has been transformed, Thanks to the quality blinds that you make , And the swift service is appreciated , I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to all ..Thanks again
Rachel Lawson
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time, easy to fit and very happy with product. Material great!
Mrs S Boulby
Verified Buyer

First time ordering a made to measure blind and cost very reasonable. I only wish that they had asked for the required length of the chain, as it is very very short and makes closing the blind difficult, as it over my sink. I have to get a stool to close it as the chain is only about 20cm from the top of a window with a depth of 1m. It needed to be at least 3 times this length. Also I expect the bottom weighted bar to come out of a cut to fit blind, but really it should be stitched in to a made to measure.
Blanka ODonnell
Verified Buyer

It brighetned up the rooms
A Prescott-Bird
Verified Buyer

Perfect fitting blinds, fantastic quality and speedy dispatch. Used company before and will again.
Blinds 2go is rated 4.83 based on 3,139 reviews