Blinds 2go Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Blinds 2go

How would you rate Blinds 2go ?

Colette Gill
"The fitting was great spot on Goods delivered within a few days Love the blind No hassle"
JEANNIE BARKER
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering from website. Excellent product and kept up to date with manufacture and delivery times of the blinds."
"Absolutely amazing, blinds fit perfect & what’s even better the price and quality are excellent. My Mam paid £500 for 2 blinds from Hillary Blinds, I got 3 with better quality for just over £200 and there bigger window than my mothers."
Mrs Karen Thompson
Verified Buyer
"We were delighted when we received our new vertical blinds, the courier arrived exactly at the time and date designated, making for a pleasant experience and no waiting around clock watching. When we opened the packages we were delighted to find that the colour was exactly the same shade that we saw on the website, we were also impressed that the build quality was fantastic. My husband said the blinds were incredibley easy to install, he found the online fitting instructions easy to follow and that the blinds hung beautifully when fitted. We were that impressed with our vertical blinds, that we have already chosen other styles of blinds for our next purchase and will be fitting them in other rooms in our house."
"Simple sizing instructions, reasonably quick turnaround, good fit. Very happy overall, better blinds are available at double this price, but if you can fit them yourself, these are a great and easy to fit."
"Prompt deliver and quality of blind was good. However make sure you check the measurement, cm, inches etc., as no return if error is on your part and it might cost more to return. I thought blinds were quite expensive dependent upon your budget."
"We struggled to fit the blinds initially, as the brackets didn't go into the frames of our new windows. However, a very firm push resolved this and we're very pleased with the blinds now."
Mr Mark Evans
Verified Buyer
"I’ve used Blinds 2go before & will do so again. I’m very happy with my purchase. It fits nicely, is well made & looks lovely"
"Good communication, fast service, high quality products, have a few more windows to sort so will definitely use again."
"Fabulous blinds, I will be ordering more 👍😀"
Mr J G Thompson
Verified Buyer
"The blinds I ordered were well made and exactly to the measurements I’d supplied. Ordering was straightforward and deliverey was prompt. Measuring and fitting instructions were clear and accurate, and the blinds are good value. I would use definitely use Blinds 2go again and would recommend them to others."
"I ordered 2 velux blinds of the same size. The delivery arrived as promised a few days later. However when it arrived the package was 2 different sized blinds. I called customer services who advised me to take a photo of the incorrect sized blind and e mail it to them which I did. I was promised that a correct blind would be sent out immediately. The next day I was contacted by email asking me to send another photo as they couldn’t open the first which I did. Today I have received another email asking for yet another photo of the two blinds side by side. Surely when they collected the wrong blind the mistake would be obvious! Needless to say I am still waiting for the second blind. Won’t be ordering from them again. Their after sales is terrible."
MS J L OBRIEN
Verified Buyer
"Well made and quick delivery thank you"
"Excellent service . Purchased 3 blinds at a very good price. Would certainly buy from blinds2go again. A very satisfied customer ."
Michelle Fraser
Verified Buyer
"3rd blind bought excellent quality and colour samples came quickly and got 10% off tracking easy - thank you"
"Excellent service and brilliant quality would not hesitate to order again from this company...very impressed, thank you."
Linda DeCarli
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order samples. Blind arrived within the timescale stated. Well made, Lovely fabric. Kitchen looks beautiful now, just need to order another blind then it’s finished."
Peter Williams
Verified Buyer
"Good product and a good price"
Mr Alan D Kavanagh
Verified Buyer
"Fast service quality goods have used this company before and would highly recommend them. Easy to use web site for ordering. Perfect"
Dave Riley
Verified Buyer
"Samples helped us to choose the right colour. Blind delivered promptly, good quality and reasonably priced"
Blinds 2go is rated 4.82 based on 5,762 reviews