Blinds 2go Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Blinds 2go Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy
Really disappointed. I’ve ordered multiple blinds from this company in the past, and was so so happy with them. The quality, and measurements were spot on, and super easy to put up. However, now we are redecorating we have ordered 2 blackout roller blinds. Which both came with so much fabric removed from the measurements I supplied (over an inch off either side!), they are not fit for purpose as blackout blinds, because they let so much light in! Complained to the company and the response was basically that they are the right size and there’s nothing wrong with them. I’m sorry, but if I order blackout blinds, I want no light coming in, that’s the whole meaning of blackout?! This is false advertising.
The worst customer service iv have ever… The worst customer service iv have ever found. Ordered £59 single blind for a door. What turned up was completely different that the picture sample shown on their web site. Pattern was 4 times smaller than shown on web site. Phone several times and they will not refund but can only give me 25% off next order. Which I defo will not order from them again. Pictures below. They say their picture on web site are a digital image and not a true representation of the blind ! Which says it all. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM you will be wasting a lot of money
Customer service terrible .tried to amend order 3 days later considering it was Easter weekend I ordered then asked to pay another 50 percent on top .would never purchase from them again
Blinds arrived with parts missing. Emailed customer service but never got a response. Will be seeking refund through my bank.
Ordered blinds I made a mistake and pressed exact fit so the blinds were too long I paid extra for new ones been sent head rails not blinds and they won’t do anything unless I pay again absolute joke
having an issue with the company at the moment..........very curious as to the outcome
Ordered blinds - they arrived in a different size to what was ordered and 2 blinds were faulty. Called in 2 weeks ago to be told to send photos which we did and was promised a call back. No call received. Called in on 2 March spoke to Rekurta who processed a refund of £109.94 (after I held on for 20 minutes whille a manager approved it) and advised w would receive the refund in 3-5 working days. 5 working days later, no refund. Called and spoke to Tyra who said refund hadn't been processed correctly and it needed to go through a manager to process the credit etc. Asked to speak to a manager who then was too busy to talk to me. Tyra advised she had now processed it again and that the refund will be in our account in 5-7 more working days!. She was very patronizing and rude. Who knows if the refund will ever be received by us but my advice is NOT TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Appears they do anything not to refund or honour their commitments. Oh and bye the way, the calls that are apparently recorded - now according to Tyra they are not so no recourse to anything told to you along the way. RUN ... RUN AND RUN...... go to the bigger companies. Buy with peace of mind that you can return faulty goods and receive your money back!
AVOID!! AVOID!!! AVOID!!!! They are making blinds wrong, so you have to re-order with a discount. YOU WILL NEVER get your money back. No way to reach the manager. 48hrs policy. MADE IN CHINA BLINDS are very poor quality! Mechanism is very bad. WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER!
My blinds haven't arrived. It seems they were addressed wrongly on their end. I live in Dublin, Ireland and seems they think that is in the UK. My blind is currently rambling from place to place in the UK but I can't get in touch with anyone in support. I've emailed and used the online form but nada, I just can't bring myself to phone as it will suck the life out of me.
Ordered four weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Blinds2go are obviously having issues. They should at least have the curtesy of warning potential customers of holdups.
Original order about 12 weeks ago keep putting order off giving me a new date last one was for 19th April weeks gone no blinds you have had my money order number B38493914WB
Emailed three times with no response, blinds still not arrived, and now past the advertised 21 working days on order, not impressed.
Do not go near. I ordered and expected delivery times are not adhered to - you are fed in and then given poor service. Never their fault - they just blame the delivery company. So many better companies around. Strongly advise against.
Problems began before I even ordered - I should have heeded this warning and gone elsewhere! I called their sales team to ask some questions and the sales person was rude - not horrifically rude but just rude enough that you really don't enjoy the experience and it gives you pause for thought. Like an idiot, I ordered anyway... Ordered blinds on 3 March, finally received 31 March but one package arrived on a separate day (luckily somebody was at home to receive it). However, some issues: 1. No screws in the package. Instructions don't tell you what screws to use either so if you want to go and buy your own you'll have to guess! I called up support and a friendly chap answered and told me there should have been screws and he would get them sent out to me. I offered to buy them myself to save time but he wasn't able to tell me what screws I needed and I didn't want to guess. A week later no screws had arrived so I called up again. Apologetic response but again the person on the support line had no idea what the screws required were. Offered to send another pack but since I didn't believe they would ever show up I asked for the size of the screws so she contacted another team to find out. The answer that came back was clearly absolute nonsense so I asked her to confirm it again and finally got an answer. To be honest I'm not sure I trust the answer and any company that can't even tell me the size of the screw which they normally include in a product is one I want to steer clear of in future. 2. Instructions are really poor so if you've never put up blinds before you will need to find some advice elsewhere... 3. Blinds were cut very slightly longer than the specifications which was enough to ensure that I had to cut it down to fit - first time I've ever had to hacksaw bits off a custom made product! It feels as if the staff know very little about the products, which tells me the company does not invest in training their staff. What would it cost to give staff a list of common problems and the best answers or solutions to those issues? I would not buy here again.
I'm not sure how the "Average Delivery Time Within 5 Days" is calculated. Ordered 04/04/2021.... Estimated dispatch (not delivery) 11/05/2021. Queried with customer services and they really didn't care. Blamed the "current climate". How long are poor companies going to keep using this as an excuse?
It take ages between order and arrival. Even when they stated that is ready 27.03.21 I check progress week after and 08.04.21 and still not being send. Overall time from being ready and arrival 16 days .overall time from order date to arrive 5 weeks. Stay AWAY.
I placed an order for a single blind on the 20th February 2021 and still haven’t received it (09/04/2021) - I have emailed, tweeted and used messenger but still no reply when I was assured it would arrived by 31st March. Would never order from this company again.
Duo blinds came, thought I had ordered the same blinds as my son, his we’re really nice hence ordering, the ones I ordered by mistake are cheap, not easy to fit and look so bad on my patio doors that had to take them down, thought they were the same as price was the same.
Called customer service regarding query about pelmets. Concern was expertly dealt with by Angela who went the extra mile to solve issue. Very happy with blinds and service. Was recommended to me by a friend, I would highly recommend to another. Deserved 5 stars
Measured the window properly....agreed by them that it was their mistake .The roller blind was too short.They attempted to make it again. .low and behold....same blind arrives....too short.This has taken weeks.I have requested a refund on my credit card as they have made the same mistake TWICE.As I was taking a video of them as proof have I noticed that the first wrong one that they had sent had lots of pierce marks. So,if it had fitted it would have been returned anyway.This order has caused a lot of stress and time. Awaiting response from the production team once they look at the video.One thing IS for certain....I WILL get a refund....even if I have to take them to court.Shop locally,I say. Now my blind is being made by a local blind maker....no stress at all.Same price.
Blinds 2go is rated 4.76 based on 14,757 reviews