Blinds 2go Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Blinds 2go Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.co.uk

Tell us how Blinds 2go made you happy
Blinds arrived with parts missing. Emailed customer service but never got a response. Will be seeking refund through my bank.
great service many thanks
Happy with quality of blinds and ease of fitting.
Perfect way to shop for blinds, clear instructions on the site, a massive selection of blinds at very reasonable prices, the quality is excellent and fast delivery. ive bought 10 blinds over 2 years and always recommend Blinds 2 go Well done, you nailed buying blinds
Very helpful company, I sought advise and my problem was sorted.
Nice blinds.. good quality.
Brilliant blind, great price and made exactly to my size. What more can you ask for.
The blind arrived and looks cheap and awful. avoid them. no returns.... even when its rubish Blinds 2go cannot be held responsible if you dislike the colour or the general quality of the product.
So pleased with the blinds. They look lovely.
A very good quality blind - quick delivery and colour and material looks like the website. The only thing I would say is that the fitting instructions are just drawings - no written instruction and therefore took a little longer to install.
We bought 2 roman blinds for our lounge. I am very pleased with them. Excellent fit, quality and service
I emailed blinds to go in early February about my faulty blinds. Sent photos of the faults. March 26th today and no reply. Very annoying.
Very pleased with the blinds I ordered. Prompt delivery and easy to fit would definitely order again.
Gorgeous patterns. I got a lovely children’s blind with balloons on. Unfortunately they are not entirely blackout and the material was not lined up perfectly on the reel so the images are all on a slight tilt which is a shame.
So far we have ordered 7 blinds over a one year period three have arrived early 4 on time,so easy to fit,look great,we bought wht faux wood,just 2 patio doors to go Thanks Blinds 2 go,we have recommended to 3 others so far,keep up the excellent work
Material was good quality for my Roman Blind but I was disappoined that some of the machining was ruched.
Excellent product, delivered on time. Easy to fit. Look great..
Good quality
Great customer service quick and easy very good quality
Absolutely superb product for the price
Blinds 2go is rated 4.76 based on 14,758 reviews