Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
Read Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews
A useful forum for sharing and gaining good ideas for everyday issues facing those with bladder and bowel disorders. As a sufferer of ulcerative colitis; subsequent stoma and then J pouch construction, I’ve found that for me personally, there’s limited information to be found.
Dear David, Thank you so much for your kind review. We're very pleased to hear of your positive experience of the community - the information and peer-to-peer support is something we find a lot of people find particularly helpful. We hope you continue to do so! Wishing you all the best with your ongoing healthcare journey. Kind regards - Bladder & Bowel Community
Excellent idea. Excellently executed. Thank you.
Very helpful scheme. This has been such a help to me and my mum. Thank you.
Not much help but interesting features.
Hi having only just been diagnosed with diverticula disease having previously never even heard of it and left totally unsupported by my go practice the help and tips here are invaluable.
Have been using this for a while and thankfully, no problems.
Very good 👍
Well to be honest I’m not sure where I find your site is it a Facebook account I would really like a card as well
Excellent service.
Couldn’t have had better service from Tom. He made everything quick and easy and really made me feel like there is support there if I need it
Fantastic support for people with concerns that can be of extreme discomfort both physically & mentally. Thank you
very good, i feel very supported
Accessible yet haven’t known about the past years.
It’s great to know that there are other people with the same condition. I’ve never used it but the toilet card is like a safety net, and it makes going out less stressful. Thank you Kim M M
Very helpful
Straight talking, helpful community. Supportive too.
Never used this in my life but has come in so handy and the advice on the site was easy to use and states what ya need to use and do thankyou
Hi thnxs for adding me. Its's great to finally here stories relating to myself from other ppl, it puts ur struggles more honest than constantly thinking that u are a embarrassment to urself.
Great resource to connect with others with incontinence issues and learn tips and tricks.
Iv not received my card are fob yet
Hi there Julie, We've looked into this for you and will be in touch with some support. With thanks - Bladder and Bowel Community Team
I am very satisfied with Bladder and Bowel community as I applied for a card online and get it very quickly God blessed you guys
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.65 based on 9,404 reviews