Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
Julie Golder
Verified Buyer
"it may well make my life somewhat easier now that I can relax about how long I am away from a loo. Thanks"
David Phillips
Verified Buyer
"They sent me a can't wait card very quickly and completely free, this card has proved to be invaluable for me"
Lynn Stonehouse
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for my card. I hope it will be able to take the pressure off my trips out this summer."
Adrian Odonnell
Verified Buyer
"have not recieved card for mr a d odonnell."
Hi Mr ODonnell,

I apologise that you haven't received your card yet. I can see your order on the system so can only assume that it has been lost in the post. I will get another one sent out to you asap.

Apologise again for the delay.

Kind regards
B&BC Team
"They made me feel more at ease by giving me a card to be able to go to conveniences straight away as I cannot wait in some cases. I find it embarrassing if I have to wait and have an accident. Thankyou"
"Reassurance"
Sheila Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"Just given me a bit of confidence that I'll hopeful be able to get to the loo with the help of the card and the app"
Gill Deacon
Verified Buyer
"As a stroke co-ordinator, the 'I can't wait' card is a great resource for many of my clients. However...........as I can only order 1 card at a time, it's a great pressure on my limited time to help each client apply for one individually online. Many of my clients are unable to access the internet so can only do this with my help. It would make so much more sense if I & my colleagues could have a small number to hand to give out where necessary"
ANGELA JOHNSON
Verified Buyer
"The card has been a godsend.. I've only had it 4 days and needed to use it twice already. I usually gear my outings around public toilet accessibility. I was very pleased that, in a moment of urgency, Poundstretcher at Newtown Powys rushed me straight thru to the staff toilets, saving me a lot of embarrassment."
Beverley Millward
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with my just can't wait card, I have not used it yet, but I am so glad I got it from you, it will really help me me with my ulcerative colitis, thank you very much"
Wendy Powell
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant idea as I suffer Ibs and sometimes need toilet very quickly"
Charlotte Edwards
Verified Buyer
"I haven't had chance to use it yet but think it's a great idea as I have had accidents as there hasn't been toilets available to customers"
Denise Pratt
Verified Buyer
"I haven’t received it yet, I’m sure it will be very useful when it arrives"
"Terrific support from the Bladder and Bowel Community and I used the card for the first time last week, makes an outing less stressful knowing that the majority of business premises understand the need and urgency of the bearer of the card."
Julie Moffat
Verified Buyer
"hi I received my card .I haven't had the confidence to go shoping yet but I know this card will help me feel more confident about going out.instead of always worrying if im near a public toilet"
Julie Turner
Verified Buyer
"The card was easy to order and very quick to receive"
Samantha Ferris
Verified Buyer
"Now I don't feel so self-conscious about having to go into fast food restaurants or pub's or department stores to use the bathroom as if anything is said I have the card to explain why I need to use there facilities."
"Used it first time yesterday! Asked to use the toilet , the assistant said No not open to the public, I showed her my card an viola I’m in thank you ❤️"
Chelsea May Power
"Very useful xx"
Dawn Shackleton
Verified Buyer
"I now have the confidence to use it when necessary"
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.72 based on 852 reviews