Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
"Great idea for suffering of Association conditions. My only comment would be that some people are looking for advice which I feel may be detrimental. No problem with people airing their concerns etc but I think discussion on medical therapies should be curtailed."
"I was very grateful to receive my just can’t wait card. This will give me reassurance when lm out for even a short time, as my problem can be very embarrassing. Thank you."
"Such a good idea, it just gives me a feeling of security"
"Got this card for my brother who has bladder problems it's been a godsend it came really quickly and has helped him a lot so if you suffer with bladder or bowel problems don't hesitate order one today"
"Excellent card came very quickly and best of all was free! Figured the least I could do was right this refiew to say thank you. I have already used it twice in literal emergency situations and both times I was let straight through to use toilets that I'm confident I would definitely not have been allowed to use normally. Top service thank you so much."
"The can't wait card is a real help for sufferers and will be invaluable when on holiday where you don't know where public toilets are."
"This is a great idea because many premises have staff toilets only And you may not be able to wait to get to a public one to either find a que or them closed"
"Fine only used it once in Curry's in Shrewsbury Asked if could use their look no replies the assistant shows the card yes he said n very helpful to security wise the escorted me to the disabled loo"
"Very good if you cannot wait there are a couple of places I have been in that told me the toilet is for customer use only and wouldn't let me use the toilet I had to walk quite a bit to the public toilet only to find it is closed on Sundays and then I had the accident where it just left me and I was in quite a bit of a mess but I've also notice a lot of the cafe's have put a sign up saying customer use only. I also ended up in hospital and while I was in ITU on life support my home was broken into and my handbag was stolen with all my cards in it so I applied for another one but to date have not received it."
"The Just Can't Wait card that i received from you recently has been a god send.i have been able to use it in several shops now. So thank you for giving me the chance of stress free shopping when needed. I highly recommend you 5 star plus,for the care you show people like me."
"It was great to find this valuable card as people in McColls new about it but was unsure where to obtain it. A must as I have both bladder and bowel severe incontinence with leakage of both even with catheter long term for bladder. No warning or sensation of need for bowel with accidents daily will be vital for me when need arises and where I go with no toilet facilities. Disabled toilets in Exeter are very few and ones I went to today by John Lewis car park cubicles had no locks and disabled toilet is temperoraily out of order and a lot of undesirables including men in ladies toilets clearly dealing or having a fix. I don’t need this and makes me rather stay at home as don’t need my needs complicated. Now waiting Hospital appointment for bowel function tests. Tomorrow will be a week since called Amcare for my catheter home delivery which will see me running out of nightbags and in need of replacement 12ch Biocath Care catheter change packs only one here and given Wednesday and Thursday nights last week my catheter failed to function into my nightbags but bypassed totally saturating my Tena Comfort super and Maxi incontinence pads having to get up and change twice and lucky if I got two hours sleep each of those nights was glad of catheter change appointment Friday and have to say this is the first change that has eased the pain of dragging which previous ones have done. Thanks Sarah for sending me the leaflets on your complimentary and home delivery service I am really not impressed with the way Amcare fail to meet these needs and just give me worry and added stress I don’t need for what should be a managed service but I am the one calling them not vice versa. I need a guaranteed service if you are able to accommodate me. Thanks"
"I haven’t got any post from you it’s taking a long time can you speed up delivery of the card"
"Hoping to actually get to use the card. Two places I've tried so far , no luck. One was a local chemist who fobbed me off saying someone was in the toilet but I can use the doctors surgery nearby ! And another was peacocks who said they don't have a toilet but I could go downstairs to the multi storey car park where the nearest toilets are ! 🤔🤔 just wondering where their staff go then ? Surely they don't leave the shop 🤔🤔"
"Great service, prompt. The card is most useful. Thank you"
"Received my card within a couple of days of ordering. Excellent service, thank you"
"Haven't had to use it yet but relieved to have it ."
"Great help. I feel more confident knowing whicg public toilet I can use."
"After having had a kidney transplant, my bladder needs to be trained to hold urine, so when I need to go to the loo, I need to go. Having this card, takes the worry out going out. Not having to think all the time, where is the nearest loo. Thank you x"
"Excellent quality, functional card and app which will assist one to find toilets and gain quick access and assistance."
"The card has come in handy on several ocations already while in a flare up .I feel more at ease when I'm out now I'm not restricted to quick trips and being stuck in home all day. .I feel more confident taking my 6 year old twins out on my own .the card has really changed things for me"
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.67 based on 1,868 reviews