Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
"Absolutely fantastic used the card the other day no problem"
"Given me a new sence of freedom, because i could'nt go far or for long because most shops now dont have public loos. Every where i go now i just show my card and it is accepted. Thanks a million."
"Thank you for my card I only just receive it yet to use it but thank you."
"The card came real quick but havnt been out to use it lets see who will allow me in non public toilets which are far and few between"
"It feels so nice to know someone understands and can help to make life easier and less anxious."
"Thank you for sending me this life saver card..also got a radar key. So helpful."
"Keep up the good work that you do, many will find your service the help they need."
"Qucik and easy to get the Card. Thank you."
"Brilliant service thanks"
"Hi Thank you for the speedy delivery of the card for my daughter. I have used the card in 3 different establishments as a non customer with no problems. So far so good! Thank you"
"I received card very quickly, and have used it once alreadyl. Thank you."
"Thank you very much for card for toilet this will come in very good use."
"This card has been a life saver since I've received it .. Some shops refused to let me use the toilet but others couldn't be anymore helpful"
"Didn’t even know this was a thing until a friends told me and now it’s going to make life a little easier hopefully. Very friendly service and card arrived promptly"
"Received the free 'I need to use the toilet' card very promptly. So grateful as my Dad is due to have his bladder removed fairly soon."
"Not used the card yet but gives me peace of mind in an emergency Thank you"
"Hi it's a really good idea for people who have problems. I didn't know about it till a friend told me about your community I've used my card once so far and the staff were happy to help. I will keep it with me all the time many thanks william."
"Great card there when I need think it's a good idea will be a lot of help ."
"I would like to say my grateful thanks to you for sending me the toilet card, Following my operation for cancer of the Bladder. Having this card in my wallet gives me so much more confidence when I am out shopping etc.should my needs arise."
"I have severe heart failure & my kidneys don't work without a lot of water tablets, this card is a God send, thank you x"
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.67 based on 1,363 reviews