Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
Read Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews
Website was easy to use and card arrived in a few days. Quick, efficient and excellent service.
Good information, glad I found this website
Very efficient and no hassle service! Arrived in 2-3 days.
Very prompt and unobtrusive service
When I applied first for can’t wait card it was in December but it never arrived. So I sent a. Email telling you and very quickly you sent another one which arrived within 3-5 days. So was very pleased with your response.
Brilliant fast delivery. Thank you so much. Have not had to use the card yet.
I am so pleased with my card as at moment we are in lock down and have not been out to use it yet it will make a driffrance to my life as I have panick attacks as I just wet myself if can not find toilet thank you it will change my life carol clogg
Really helpful and had a couple of follow up calls too. Really appreciate the support
Very pleased with the quick delivery.
Card arrived promptly, so very good service. However, no public toilets open, even disabled toilets in the Southampton area. Also as no shops being open I cannot access a toilet in an emergency.
Can't there be a law that public toilets remain open - even during this pandemic.
Card arrived really quickly.
I’m still waiting for my order of a Just Can’t Wait Card .
I have received the card but unfortunately I have not been able to use it because of lockdown.
I got the card. Not yet used.. thankfully,though it gives me peace of mind.
Brilliant I now have the confidence to venture out again. Thankyou
Very glad that there is community’s out there to help I can go out now a then without worry thank u
Thank you so much for the card, I was feeling very low and didn’t want to out, I am still struggling but thanks to the card I might improve and go out just having it in my purse gives me a bit more confidence once again thank you so much.
Ideal for emergencies
Excellent idea. I never knew the card exists until a friend told me. You could do with a little more advertising.
Thank you for responding so quickly to my e mail. The card arrived fast. I was very impressed with the lay out of your website , the information you were able to share and the effective way in which it was presented. It helped me begin to navigate some new health issues with more confidence.
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.66 based on 9,040 reviews