Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
Read Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews
The card has helped very much in places, however some places refuse toilet use siting covid rules as reason for refusal.
Hi have twice not recieved my card
Excellent service. Very quick to deliver card once it was ordered online.
Very quick delivery.. Thank you.
Many thanks for my ‘Cant Wait Card’. Will feed back when needed to use.
Very Supportive and informative
Wonderful service, card arrived a few days after requesting it.
Very helpful
Before having the card finding a toilet was impossible now with the card I find I have much better options
This is wonderful to hear - thanks for your positive feedback Moran. Wishing you all the best during these difficult times.
- Bladder & Bowel Community Team
I received my card the day after I had asked for it. Very good service highly recommended.

Thank you for your help.
Informative and useful website
Excellent service
I'm not out and about very much, obviously at the moment. I have used the card a few times now and the response has been incredible. I get the feeling the people involved thank their lucky stars thinking it could be them with this situation. As soon as they see the card it clicks on what it could mean for them and they turn into ANGELS giving you as much help and assistance as possible.
I am totally impressed with what the card puts in place.
Using my name I want to say.-- I LOVE what B&B COMMUNITY have done for me, giving me extra freedom and a better life.
Keep up the good work you are doing a great job.
Many Thanks Bryan Love
Dear Bryan,

Thank you so much for such a glowing review. It is such a difficult time for so many, and we are so pleased that our work is having such a positive impact on your life. Using your name too, we LOVE that such a small tool is able to make such a difference!

All the best,
- Bladder & Bowel Community Team
I feel more confident to go out again now. Thank you so much
Really pleased with how speedy my card arrived. I haven’t had to use it yet as the shops aren’t open. But what a very useful card I now have in my purse . Definitely worth having it, It’s so nice to be part of a group who understands how difficult it is. I don’t feel like I’m different now. And not to feel ashamed or embarrassed. So THANK YOU .
The card arrived quickly and effectively.
So helpful and friendly
Haven’t been able to use the card yet due to lock-down.
Regards Paul ...
VERY USEFUL WHILE SHOPPING, AS DUE TO COVID RESTICTIONS MANY OF THEM HAVE CLOSED ACCESS TO PUBLIC TOILET FACILITIES, BUT SHOWING OF THE CARD USUALLY RESULT IN BEING ABLE TO USE THE STAFF FACILITIES.
My card arrived within 5 days,im happy with the card and now feel confident to show it if needed especially with the pandemic at the moment a lot of toilets are closed
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.66 based on 9,175 reviews