Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
"Not had cause to use my card yet but I did have it ready when we recently flew to Scotland."
"The just can't wait card is brilliant, and I wish I'd had it sooner. It's bad enough being desperate for the toilet at home never mind outside. Now I have the card it should make life much easier ."
"Arrived very quickly. Haven't used it yet. Not sure who will recognise it though."
"Not used yet but I no there will be a time what a brill idea"
"Hopefully won't have to use "my can't wait card "but it will give me reassurance that I'm carrying it in my purse."
"Very fast delivery of my card."
"Haven't needed to use the card yet but it makes trips into town easier knowing I have my card now many thanks"
"Vey informative and good to know help/advice is available if I need it"
"Very useful comes everywhere with me"
"I have not had the opportunity to use yet as I need to convince myself I can go out now with out toilet issues. I do have to go out soon though as I have uniforms to buy. Scary concept but hopefully the card will not be refused."
"Have not used it yet but it gives me more confidence knowing that I have a card like this if I need to use it."
"Great little card , it took just a couple of days to arrive"
"The card gives you peace of mind when out an about."
"I got the "just can't wait" card quickly, I haven't used it yet but it has already given me some hope I will get out of this house eventually!!!"
"The card came very quickly, it will help me when I’m out , especially when I’m out shopping and need the toilet in a hurry."
"We received our card, which fortunately we have never had to use yet. My son is 5 with a hidden disability, it would be great if the card could also include that the person may need to use a disabled toilet. We get lots of remarks and looks from people who do not understand. Also a child friendly one, so perhaps showing a child , more brightly coloured. It's usually assumed that it's just a child needing to use the toilet. This isn't always the case for us and sometimes I will need to clean my son and give him a complete change of clothing so having a card is helpful to us"
"You have given me peace of mind instead of embarrassment and fear whilst out and about thank you"
"Fantastic idea to have a card to request use of toilets in commercial premises which do not appear to have them. Used mine for the first time today in Iceland & they were extremely helpful."
"I haven't had the need to use my card yet as I've only had it a few days, but this will make such a difference to me. Thank you so much."
"Very easy to apply for the card and very fast delivery of it as well"
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.70 based on 1,097 reviews