Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
Lucy Denton
Verified Buyer
"The card has been a big help when I went to the theater with my Dad it gave me more confidence to admit I couldnt wait. Which made me feel a lot more secure I could go places without having a accident."
Susan Jordan
Verified Buyer
"The speed in reaching me was amazing. I have not used the card yet, but the knowledge I can request toilet facilities will put my mins at rest. Thank you."
"it’s changed my life"
"WONDERFUL AID TO THOSE IN A HURRY!"
"Having the Just Can't Wait card has given me much more confidence to visit unfamiliar places. Peace of mind is an important part of an enjoyable day out. Thank you for helping. Mary."
Matthew Hopson
Verified Buyer
"The provision of this card has already been a great help. Thank you."
JANET MASSINGHAM
Verified Buyer
"I can't believe how quick an easy the process of getting a toilet card.. after only 7day wait. Now my day is trouble free an feel more reassured that there will be no more little accidents. My confidence has been lifted. Thank you"
Stacy De Sousa
Verified Buyer
"I recived my Cant wait card last saturday and i havent had to use it yet but i feel so much more confident in going to more plublic places and busy places especially, i will be looking to get a radar key soon also."
Nicola Southgate
Verified Buyer
"Haven't had to use card yet, but feel happier that I've got it in case."
"This card will be very useful. Thank you. When we go away in the summer will help me alot, instead of looking all over for toilets"
Gillian Hubery
Verified Buyer
"Over the moon knowing you can use a toilet"
"My mum gets taken short quite regularly and we can’t always find the nearest loo, so it is good to have the card to show retailers."
"I really think it is a wonderful Idea, so many people suffer with these problems I know from experience, especially recently, thank you Kindest Regards"
"No more explaining my needs to a stranger & wasting time when urgently needing the toilet.... just show card, let them read it and be escorted ti nearest toilet...... FABULOUS!! Thank you brilliant idea."
Pauline Kirk
Verified Buyer
"this card has given me the confidence to go out , It is so upsetting when I cannot find a toilet. Also I can take my time, when in public loo, people often use to try the door, or even worse shout hurry up! But mainly I dont feel the need to explain I just show my card and they seem to understand the emergency, thank you."
Kate Mc Quaid
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much for my card to let me get to the toilet quick. I have MS and this will be very helpful to me. I am extremely grateful"
"The just can’t wait card is a fantastic idea. I have been refused the use of a toilet. This card says it all without having to explain."
"I’ve not used it yet but it’s comfort knowing I’ve got this to support me"
"Gee whizz, Sheer bliss."
"Thanks for the card this will be very useful"
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.72 based on 397 reviews