Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
Steph Windsor
Verified Buyer
"My Just cant wait card is great, I had a paper card which I've carried for years in my purse, it has saved me on many occasions from stress and great embarrassment but alas it was looking the worse for wear and harder to read. My new card is much more durable and with care will last for ever, thank you."
"Requesting the card was easy to do. It arrived extremely quickly, excellent service"
"From first asking for the card to receiving it, has made me feel more comfortable about going out. Thank you"
Darren Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"By sending my card out swiftly and it arriving before expected."
Sylvia Hoeppner
Verified Buyer
"Peace of mind total confidence to be able to out knowing my card will assist me"
Lynn Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for sending me the card so quickly. I haven't used it yet in shops etc.as am still a bit embarrassing for me ."
Win Burton
Verified Buyer
"Not so much making Me happy, as feel reassurd that I have a card which. Explains my predicament and knowing there's a organisation behind it."
"I think this is a good idea for helping us improve the understanding of people who wouldn't understand what it is like to have our problems. Hopefully it will help but people are people unfortunately"
"Not used it yet, but just having it is a comfort"
Constance Galloway
Verified Buyer
"I think it's a wonderful helpful thing to have I know a lot of my friends with and without m.s want one"
"Not had to use the card yet ,but it has helped just knowing i have it with me . It was free , cant get better than that."
"Very nice how they offer a Can't wait card which is free! and it's better quality than the paid for one from Crohns Colitis UK!"
"I have not yet needed to use the card, however just knowing that I have it and that it fits discreetly in my purse like a credit card has gave me a real confidence boost"
Chloe Elgram
Verified Buyer
"The website is excellent and I ordered a " Just can't wait card" and it was with me within 3 days. Also I had a follow up call to make sure that I had received it. Than you so much"
Peter Mizon
Verified Buyer
"Very good prompt delivery makes it a relief as in our town they are closing a lot of public toilets."
Eileen Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Excellent follow up service,,regular phone calls to discuss the is soft products ensuring they are the correct ones for your personal need. Especially happy with the need to use your toilet card feel so much more confident when going out."
David Kliber
Verified Buyer
"Not exactly happy , but a positive and confident attitude now with it sitting in my wallet"
"Thank you for such a simple yet effective card . I am quite young to suffer from diverticulitis so often people would comment if I had to use the disable facilities now I don't have to fill embarrassed and pressured to wait . Also being able to show this to places that don't always have a facility is a god send people are much more generous to help after seeing this card. Many many many thanks."
"The please help card,looks very professional,have not used yet but hope it helps"
"Quick delivery of the "can't wait" card. Reassuring to carry just in case."
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.73 based on 704 reviews