Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
"Just what I needed for that extra reassurance and security. Thank You."
Posted 1 hour ago
"The card is a great idea and much needed by people like us. But as much as I hate to say it, they are only printed on card and they do not have the authoritative impact they should have, I’d they were printed on plastic like a debit or credit card. I fully appreciate that this would have an effect on the production costs, but I think it would still be worth considering."
"It's very good to be able to read that your not suffering alone. Lots of very good information."
"Haven't had to use the card yet but it's a very good idea"
"Very informative!!"
"Received my Just Cant Wait Card following my consultants suggestion to get one. Its in my bag now and I intend to use it at work when I need to, without having to explain to my supervisor in front of customers my need to go to the toilet."
"At Present time i feel the card will be good. But i Have not been able to try it out yet. I hope to use it over the Easter Holidays when we go away .So if you ask me after the 26th April i can let you know if i have had any trouble using it"
"It’s great as my muscles in my bowel don’t work so sometimes I can’t make loo so it’s handy I’d desperate"
"Lucky I ain't had to use it yet but a great thing to have"
"The service was really good, I haven't had to use it yet I haven't been anywhere out of my zone"
"Have not had a chance to use it yet. But I am sure it will come in very handy when I am out and about. No more embarrassing moments."
"Not been out to be able to use the card yet, but I’m sure the card will be a great help in the future. It’s my back up when my IBS strikes and will give me confidence to go out, especially during the summer so thank you"
"Ok so people don't like the idea could you send me a nother"
"I received my just can't wait card very quickly after applying for it, although I have not been out anywhere to need to use it yet, I think just having it with me when I do go out will make me feel more confident about being out of my safe space. Thank you so much to the Bladder and Bowel Community."
"It's a good idea, but unfortunately wasn't able to use when needed. I was refused in a shop because of health and safety and was directed to a nearby pub!"
"This will be so helpful for me,it’s made it easier for me to gain access to the bathroom in times when I’m in need"
"Thanks for the card . I have not used it as yet but it is good to know that if and when I do need it ....there it is in my purse .The closing of even more the toilets is making going out even more of a problem.I have only recently come accross b&b and am pleased to be a member and seeing how other folk manage their everyday problems. l was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease when l was 17, some 6o years ago ! Always pleased to hear good tips and info from fellow suffers ."
"Very quick getting the Card, not had chance to use it yet Can I order one for my husband, it would not let me do it twice on our email address. The whole thing is a great idea"
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.65 based on 2,312 reviews