Bladder & Bowel Community Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Bladder & Bowel Community
"Thanks for my free card, haven't needed to use it yet but I'm sure it'll be very useful"
Posted 10 minutes ago
"Went to a show in London last night, there was huge queues for the ladies and I was desperate so had to use card or wet myself, everyone was great and immediately let me go first, so so grateful for this card, was a real embarrassment saver last night."
"thank you for the free just can't wait card, it gives me piece of mind."
"A really good idea and will help enormously to eliminate embarrassing situations"
"Haven’t received it yet!"
"Easy to apply for card. I suffer with Coeliac so grateful to have this handy card should I get taken short. Thanks"
"I’ve only recently found this group on Facebook from what I’ve read it looks like a great group people answering questions for others. I’ve used my card already."
"really lovely surprise. was a bit of a shock when I found out that I needed to wear a catheter. but this was made far easier when I found bladder and bowel community. they gave me friend on the end of the phone or web talk would say too anybody that is like me find b&b community. don't think that they have never not been unable to answer.ops. nearly forgot my radar key."
"Ordered card and delivered within 2 days - fab service but not had to use it yet but I know I have it when I do. Speedy delivery - thank you x"
"I USE THE CARD ALL THE TIME NOW, I FEEL SAFER GOING OUT AS THE CARD GIVES ME PIECE OF MIND AND TAKES THE STRESS OUT OF MY DAY. IT IS A GOD SEND AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR IT. SO GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH"
"I haven’t used mine yet, but it’ll be good to have so I’m never caught short 👍🏻"
"I am so pleased these Bladder & Bowel cards are available. I take a number of medications and I need to use toilet frequently, I travel quite a lot and knowing I can have the use of a toilet with this card certainly makes traveling less stressful."
"It will make my outings a lot less stressful."
"I have found the just can't wait card very helpful as I suffer with frequent urination and also urgency so it has been very useful as I have been to quite a few open air concerts recently and have been allowed to use the disabled toilet."
"card arrived very quick. So glad to have it. It will make it easier to access facilities. Thank you."
"Yes on a few times came in handy plus saves explaining embrassing problems to strangers too thanks as there isn't a lot of disabled facilities about at short notice..... It's bad enough trying to find parking we're I can open my car never mind a toilet this country bad on these problems"
"Had never heard about this so glad I found it will be a great help out n about very prompt in delivery after first application thanks"
"I think what your company does is excellent"
"This card will help me so much when out and about. Alot of retell store's don't have public toilets and send me to fare to walk."
"Very happy with the card. I haven't had to use it yet. However I am sure it will be handy in the future. Thankyou!"
Bladder & Bowel Community is rated 4.57 based on 3,339 reviews