Black Yak Reviews

Black Yak 5 star review on 18th February 2021
JE Michael
Black Yak 5 star review on 13th February 2021
Mr. G. Quinn
Positive experience - didn't have something in stock but let me know quickly and offered similar replacement of higher value to compensate. Great customer service and happy with the product too!
It's real good.
Quality product Love the comfy fleece lining
Excellent service, fast delivery and great products.
Lovely hat - looks good and fits well. It came quickly, well packaged. I love it being hand knitted.
I am very impressed with BlackbYak. A super fast delivery (next day). The hat is an excellent quality. Top stuff! Thank you.
Excellent value and very effective. One suggestion. Why not include a spare label for Black Yak inside the package. It would be useful to have to pass on to a friend or anyone who thought they'd like them.
Black Yak 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
Lovely product. I had one of these headbands before and was gutted to have lost it! Very pleased with its replacement. Service was quick too.
one of the best hats i have bought. stays on beautifully and lining so soft.
I love Black Yak! I ordered a pair of wrist warmers and they arrived the next day! Unbelievable service and quality.
Fantastic wrist warmers. Bought two new pairs after I lost one of my old ones. Best I’ve ever had. And brilliant customer service, with speedy delivery.
Great service and product (wool mittens).
Quality products. Excellent service.
Mittens arrived on time. Very attractive colour; lovely & warm.
Beautiful hats, really well made and wonderfully warm!
The quality of the clothing is excellent and I was very impressed by the customer care. I will definitely be buying again from Black Yak.
What a great shop! Bought some beautiful hand carved buttons and some gloves :-)
Great service. I love Black Yak products, usually buy them in York at Christmas but obviously couldn’t this year. I lost my hat so bought an almost identical one to replace it. They are warm, look good and well priced for the quality. I will not stop buying until I have one in every colour and style.
From order to receiving fab fab fab! I even had a phone call to ask if they would like them to match glove colour to hat, lovely lady, it’s lovely that they go that extra mile, how thoughtful! Thank you Black Yak 😊
THE best wrist warmers! And superb customer care from Blackyak. One happy, warm customer. ❤️
Black Yak is rated 4.95 based on 2,345 reviews