Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Furniture Warehouse
Read Big Furniture Warehouse Reviews
My order has a fault but Lee is sorting it out with no problems so helpfull
Solid Good stuff good prices
Great piece of furniture.amazing price and fast delivery.
Brilliant quality , excellent service , would recommend to a friend
Was thinking of ordering a similar item from a high street retailer but found this piece for nearly half the price and a quicker delivery. I'm really pleased with it, it's good quality and the colour matches perfectly in my room. I would definitely recommend.
I had ordered seat covers for my garden companion chairs, excellent quality, fits perfectly and great price. Delivery was very quick. Absolutely delighted with my purchase and service.
Ordered a storage chest at a very reasonable price; it arrived within 2 days, and was exactly as described, suiting our needs perfectly.
Just what I needed, delivery great
Good prices, good quality, very fast delivery, would recommend
Good delivery time, bistro set easy to put together and very good quality, very pleased and satisfied
Goods as advertised quick delivery good deal
Excellent service and product.
Good product at a value for money price & fast delivery
They have been so helpful. The delivery was quick and on time. I placed another order and they were so quick to email me to let me know the item was out of stock and how I wanted to proceed. They don’t operate like other companies, you can tell they put customers first and are always happy to help. Every employee is a treasure
Good service
Excellent product, great value and great service. Have ordered about 6 different items and all have been well worth the money.
The item arrived earlier than expected, in perfect condition and it was very easy to assemble. I would highly recommend this product and seller
Great service
Fab love it makes big difference to room
Big Furniture Warehouse is rated 4.13 based on 580 reviews