Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
I have had 2 policies with Best Insurance and unfortunately in YEAR 2 I had to claim due to being made redundant ! From the initial ringing to get the forms I was treated with no empathy or compassion but made to feel like o had to jump through a million hoops to claim the cover I was actually entitled to and have being paying monthly for. The communication is poor and ignorant and all Best Insurance seem to be interested in is getting MY money every month - but not paying me what I am insuring myself for ! The so called benefit for unemployment cover is payable on DAY31 according to the small print - however it isn't and it takes you days to look at paperwork even when it's emailed through earlier than required and then you have to wait UPTO 7 working days (THAT DOESNT INCLUDE WEEKENDS) so you could be waiting over 7 days to actually receive payment for money I am DESPERATE for to pay my mortgage and al outgoings ! I would appreciate being contacted to discuss this further.
Loved harry who i spoke with about the policy
Excellent works well done
Excellent customer service that I would recommend to anybody. fair price quotes and brilliant service
Nice and easy. Gareth very helpful
Thomas at best insurance was very helpful in explaining a lot to me that made me proceed to get a life insurance. I was satisfied with the customer service . Keep it up!
Jack Nottingham was very clear and easy to understand while giving all the information, friendly and professional, rememberers points from previous call, very good member of staff.
Fantastic service quick and easy brilliant
I spoke with Gareth Greg who was extremely helpful.
Excellent service. Harry sorted the right policy for me without any pushy sales pressure. THANK YOU
Harry was fab, efficient and very helpful.. great culture Best insurance
A colleague of mine passed me your details as he had taken out a similar policy with you to protect against being unable to work through illness.
I spoke with 'Harry' and not only was he able to find my colleagues details, but he was tremendously knowledgeable and equally helpful in ensuring I had exactly the cover I needed and no more. It was so nice to be treated as an individual and not to feel like you are dealing with somebody parroting a script and based often in another country. All questions were answered and even ones I hadn't thought to ask. The hard copy policy arrived promptly. I will be happy to recommend you.
Wonderful customer service and support. Many thanks. I am very content with the insurance you just offered me. Many thanks :)
From start to finish you were punctual with calls, politetc, fun and professional. It's too early to rate the policy performance but so far I'm very happy and I feel sense of security too.
Very patient with my quote awaiting my decision and did not hard sale
First time I have dealt with Best Insurance .Found them to be very efficient not bothering me all the time as regards your policy and gave me plenty of time to read through documents and decide .I only spoke to and advisor once as corresponded via Email but found Harry Shen to be very helpful and friendly.
Fantastic service, Harry was extremely helpful, informative, not to mention saving us a lot of money on our insurance. Top man, top service!
Harry Shen was really helpful and talked me through all the points carefully. Lovely to talk to and easy to understand.
Harry was very helpful and knowledgeable and came across with no pushy sales script.
It was a pleasing interaction overall.
Excellent service from Harry Shen!
Best Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 1,163 reviews