Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Harry was excellent and gave me exactly what I was looking for and needed. Outstanding service.
Harry was very good advising what was available finding out more information when required
I have had 2 policies with Best Insurance and unfortunately in YEAR 2 I had to claim due to being made redundant ! From the initial ringing to get the forms I was treated with no empathy or compassion but made to feel like o had to jump through a million hoops to claim the cover I was actually entitled to and have being paying monthly for. The communication is poor and ignorant and all Best Insurance seem to be interested in is getting MY money every month - but not paying me what I am insuring myself for ! The so called benefit for unemployment cover is payable on DAY31 according to the small print - however it isn't and it takes you days to look at paperwork even when it's emailed through earlier than required and then you have to wait UPTO 7 working days (THAT DOESNT INCLUDE WEEKENDS) so you could be waiting over 7 days to actually receive payment for money I am DESPERATE for to pay my mortgage and al outgoings ! I would appreciate being contacted to discuss this further.
I have had various phone calls from insurance companies, I have had a variety of prices. But best insurance was the cheapest for my needs
Would not recommend this company. When they need your custom they reply or get back to you the same day. However, once you sign up it takes them 5-7 working days for them to call you back. I have now been waiting 7 days for a call and I am still waiting. Would also be cautious if anyone did go with them, my insurance in 2016 was £14 a month and now has been raised to £65. The last jump from £35 to £65 was the last straw. They exploit their customers through the Covid pandemic. I never ever write any reviews but this company has annoyed me so much that I felt compelled to do so. If you are considering them, run away and then run away again and again for good measure!
Harry was very helpful patient and he explained everything exactly
Very helpful thank you
Very happy with the help with getting the rite Insurance, one pleased customer!
Harry at Best Insurance was brilliant. I needed income protection but was struggling to find a policy as I’m a limited company owner and have a few health problems. Harry found me a policy that was great for me, alleviating my concerns about being able to pay my bills if I can’t work due to illness. Harry was so lovely and helpful throughout the process. If you need income protection, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
Harry Shem assisted me. He was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Will recommend him to anyone who needs help with insurance.
Overall from the point of a call back, the explanation of the most suitable policy for myself It was made clear and easy to understand.The entire process was very smoothly presented. No small talk it was so easy to get done and I thank Harry for his professionalism on all fronts.
Spoke with Harry. Listened to my requirements and found the best policy to suit my needs. Lovely friendly service. Hope to use more of your services in the future.
Really pleased with the service received, The agent that helped me was Harry and he was superb!
A week ago I informed Yous. I need to make a claim, had no response. You are very quick to take the money but not to send me my claim, Please respond. Kind regards P
Loved harry who i spoke with about the policy
Excellent works well done
Excellent customer service that I would recommend to anybody. fair price quotes and brilliant service
Nice and easy. Gareth very helpful
Thomas at best insurance was very helpful in explaining a lot to me that made me proceed to get a life insurance. I was satisfied with the customer service . Keep it up!
Jack Nottingham was very clear and easy to understand while giving all the information, friendly and professional, rememberers points from previous call, very good member of staff.
Best Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 1,202 reviews