Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
I found it frustrating to get my policy document changed / confirmed as I was transferring policies. New policy had an exclusion of 120 days which I was told would not apply to me as I was a transfer but kept receiving document at 120 days exclusion which would have made this a legal document. One of the replies I received regarding payment had no relevance to my questions at the time. Eventually, after numerous calls managed to get verification in writing. Quite frustrating experience this time round. I have been a client of Best Insurance for about 5 years now and never experienced such frustration.
The service to begin with was very good.
Gareth contacted me and offered me a policy which I was looking for.
The paperwork was sent through via
e-mai. Thankfully i have not signed it, as tonight I received another call from another advisor from Best Insurance who was nothing but Rude! He even put the phone down on me when I said I was already in conversation with Gareth.
His words were “Have a nice day” (this was 8pm at night) and put the phone down. Just down right RUDE.
I am definitely having second thoughts about taking out this insurance if this is how they treat new customers
Not Amused!!
Good information.
Make you sign a credit agreement when your not taking any credit!
No one responded from initial internet enquiry. I followed up with phone call and they said they had no reference of my internet enquiry. This should be a worry for you but fortunately I phoned up and got hold of a good advisor that sorted me out a policy over the phone. P.S your star rating below is unclear. It should go green on each star as you click and there should be a key of some sort. I have no idea what end of the stars to click so I'll go in the middle
Thurston was great to deal with, i didnt appreciate the email later saying i had been declined insurance after my polucy had been set up, it really does put an eliment of doubt in my head tjat i woukd be paid out should i need to make a claim
communicating through email,

However now ive took policy ive had no reply from adviser.....
Disappointed by spam emails chasing new business. This will make me reconsider renewing in future.
They never made me happy!
Agent i spoke too was good, helpful. However, my policy was increased by over 30% before i queried!
Straight forward until info on DD received from eazy collect. Very unprofessional letter - address not formatted properly and salutation not correct, addressed to Taylor without a Mrs at the front. Looks poor quality, in fact I thought it was a phishing letter
The first guy I worked with was excellent. Really first class in every way . The others were poor but bucked up when I threatened to cancel
Provided a good service
I have had income protection for 10 years but it was attached to my mortgage (i.e. it covered mortgage payments plus cash in the event of unemployment), it was a legal and general policy but arranged via Nationwide mortgages.

I needed new insurance cover, and looked on line for the best deals, 'Best' seemed to fit the bill but I had a question about transferring from the Legal & General. I searched on Quidco, was delighted to find 'Best' there and pressed ahead with the booking.

I initially asked for a callback after 5pm so that I could discuss the transfer issue. Subsequently I thought as there was no likelihood of my employment being under threat that the 60 days was not really very important anyway and so pushed on with the booking.

During this process the live chat box popped up and I asked some questions on line. I was told however that it was best to talk on the phone and could they call me. It wasn't convenient at the time and I informed them that I had already booked a call-back to which they said they would pass on my details and leave it to their colleague to discuss during the call-back. Unfortunately, the call back never came.

In Summary:-
Getting a quote was very easy - excellent
The options available regarding length of cover and payment delay options - Very Good.
Price - Good