Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
A week ago I informed Yous. I need to make a claim, had no response.
You are very quick to take the money but not to send me my claim,
Please respond.
Kind regards
P
When I cancelled our policies the direct debit was still drawn by close brothers despite not having signed the agreement. Very poor experience.
Awful company! held my income protections payments back for 4 months and had to borrow money off friends just to get by over Christmas!! Ombusdman complaint incoming!
I have had 2 policies with Best Insurance and unfortunately in YEAR 2 I had to claim due to being made redundant ! From the initial ringing to get the forms I was treated with no empathy or compassion but made to feel like o had to jump through a million hoops to claim the cover I was actually entitled to and have being paying monthly for. The communication is poor and ignorant and all Best Insurance seem to be interested in is getting MY money every month - but not paying me what I am insuring myself for ! The so called benefit for unemployment cover is payable on DAY31 according to the small print - however it isn't and it takes you days to look at paperwork even when it's emailed through earlier than required and then you have to wait UPTO 7 working days (THAT DOESNT INCLUDE WEEKENDS) so you could be waiting over 7 days to actually receive payment for money I am DESPERATE for to pay my mortgage and al outgoings ! I would appreciate being contacted to discuss this further.
Missed deadline of confirmation from insurer. Followed up from you with request to compare policy. I said i would check. Before confirming you signed me up with out my consent.
Nothing, pressed wrong star, should be 5*. Spot on.
You have put the policy up nearly £100 per year. I have looked elsewhere and found s police at a cheaper price and higher cover

Disappointed with your service
I took out a short term income protection policy. It was not clearly explained that this was a 12month agreement and was financed on a 12 month loan through a 3rd party company.
The company needs to be more transparent and upfront with customers. I have cancelled my policy.
Best Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 1,163 reviews