Best Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Telephone
"Fantastic service, Harry was extremely helpful, informative, not to mention saving us a lot of money on our insurance. Top man, top service!"
"The representative Sam Vider was excellent. He listened to our requirements and clearly and concisely explained the policy, terms and benefits. The service to date has been exemplary."
"Jake Cleveland was fantastic at helping me navigate the complexities of the different policies I was looking at, I am very happy that I have the policy to suit my needs."
"Knowledgeable advisor who welcomed the challenge of improving my renewal & when comparing like for like premiums, Best Insurance agreed a deal with Legal & General which saved me £17 per month. Great result!"
"Very helpful and knowledgeable. Helped me choose the right product for me. Would recommend."
"Jack was very helpful. He explained everything and was very patient. I appreciate that it's his job to make a sale but as I was buying anyway it made no difference. He was lovely!"
"Thank you for finding the right insurance to suit my needs. Jack Nottingham was very helpfull and informative."
"I thought the service was good and the policy does everything I want. Unfortunately since agreeing to that policy I am now being sent information about other policies they offer - I am not interested. I am satisfied with what I have agreed to though"
"Was able to recommend the best policy which met all my needs, would recommend to others."
"Everything was fine. Professional service."
"Advisor was very helpful & hassle free."
"Thurston Shaylor helped me with me requirements. He was always courteous, professional and did not pressure me into anything. Most of all I appreciated his patience and ability to answer queries as I thought of them. Many thanks Thurtson"
"Great customer service , clearly introduced terms and conditions thank you"
"Harry Shen was really helpful and talked me through all the points carefully. Lovely to talk to and easy to understand."
"Harry was very helpful and knowledgeable and came across with no pushy sales script. It was a pleasing interaction overall."
"Jack was helpful and approachable and gave clear information. I will tecommend your company."
"Excellent service from Harry Shen!"
"Harry is a very reliable and professional broker. Pleasure to deal with."
"I am amazed by the customer service offered, the consultant was dedicated an really professional, I believe I have found the good company and service to cover my needs!"
"Nice and patient customer service. Thank you!"
Best Insurance is rated 4.79 based on 737 reviews