Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
very clear onthe ofter i was looking for and no hard sale for other product
You're staff was very freindly and good advisor. Explain me very well.
He's a good staff. You don't get people like that very often. Thank you. Nice talking to. Yunus ismail.
Professional approach. Recommended....
Harry at Best Insurance was brilliant. I needed income protection but was struggling to find a policy as I’m a limited company owner and have a few health problems. Harry found me a policy that was great for me, alleviating my concerns about being able to pay my bills if I can’t work due to illness. Harry was so lovely and helpful throughout the process. If you need income protection, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
Extremely good service.
Harry Shem assisted me. He was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Will recommend him to anyone who needs help with insurance.
Overall from the point of a call back, the explanation of the most suitable policy for myself It was made clear and easy to understand.The entire process was very smoothly presented. No small talk it was so easy to get done and I thank Harry for his professionalism on all fronts.
Very professional and listened to my needs. Took his time and never rushed you at anytime
Tom was very patient and found me the best policy for my complicated needs .
Spoke with Harry. Listened to my requirements and found the best policy to suit my needs. Lovely friendly service. Hope to use more of your services in the future.
Exceptional service!!!
It was a sweet and simple. It was a pleasure dealing with them.
It didn’t take too long either.
I most definitely recommend them 👍👍👍
Really pleased with the service received, The agent that helped me was Harry and he was superb!
Very helpful, hope to be in contact soon for redundancy cover when companies start again.
So easy to deal with Gareth & Jake were just great, I will recommend them anytime.
Thanks guys.
Informative and friendly
Harry was very friendly in his approach and discussed options well. He was supportive and made me feel comfortable in choosing my requirements. Thank you :)
I don't have any reservations at the moment
The team at Best Insurance are very knowledgeable and take the time to go over any questions you have. I have used Best on more than one occasion.
Harry was very helpful & answered all my questions.
Jake was very knowledgable and answered all our questions, extremely helpful and friendly would definitely recommend your services.
Best Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 1,172 reviews