Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Harry was excellent and gave me exactly what I was looking for and needed.
Outstanding service.
I have had various phone calls from insurance companies, I have had a variety of prices. But best insurance was the cheapest for my needs
Great service and very helpful. Saved me money. Would definitely recommend.
Would not recommend this company. When they need your custom they reply or get back to you the same day.

However, once you sign up it takes them 5-7 working days for them to call you back.

I have now been waiting 7 days for a call and I am still waiting.

Would also be cautious if anyone did go with them, my insurance in 2016 was £14 a month and now has been raised to £65. The last jump from £35 to £65 was the last straw. They exploit their customers through the Covid pandemic.

I never ever write any reviews but this company has annoyed me so much that I felt compelled to do so.

If you are considering them, run away and then run away again and again for good measure!
Nuisance phone calls. Didn't respond to emails. Didn't provide a quote yet they still suggest I bought a policy through them just to increase their sales stats. Cowboys.
Tom explained everything I needed professionally without any jargon or sales talk, gave me the facts and answered all my questions. Thank you.
Life Insurance
Harry,
All very clear and informative, highly recommend, much better than the policy I have with you for unemployment benefit regarding the huge increase in premium
Harry was very helpful patient and he explained everything exactly
Very helpful thank you
Very professional and helpful
Very happy with the help with getting the rite Insurance, one pleased customer!
Harry was very good advising what was available finding out more information when required
Very helpful clear no nonsense advice from a friendly hut professional advisor - saved me money too. Would recommend
They have a great team of advisors who will help you select the right policy to suit your needs and budget. I would highly recommend them to anyone 👍
Friendly, helpful and clear advice
very clear onthe ofter i was looking for and no hard sale for other product
You're staff was very freindly and good advisor. Explain me very well.
He's a good staff. You don't get people like that very often. Thank you. Nice talking to. Yunus ismail.
Professional approach. Recommended....
Harry at Best Insurance was brilliant. I needed income protection but was struggling to find a policy as I’m a limited company owner and have a few health problems. Harry found me a policy that was great for me, alleviating my concerns about being able to pay my bills if I can’t work due to illness. Harry was so lovely and helpful throughout the process. If you need income protection, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
Extremely good service.