Best Insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Philippa Parker
Verified Buyer
"Harry was professional and helpful from the start! Very patient with all the questions that were asked of him .Great effort well done"
"Courteous and fast response to all queries I have had."
"The best insurance policy you can get in the UK..."
Samantha Harris
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful thanks to Jake Cleveland. Many thanks"
Robin Houghton
Verified Buyer
"very helpful and knowledgeable operator and clearly identified the products available"
Jose Goncalves
Verified Buyer
"The service that i got from my broker was the best. He took time to tell me and exp[lain to me what all the types of meanings were and how I wanted to insure myself, and he guide me through all the explainations leading to what it was thatI really wanted to pay for. Diamond service."
Duncan Eastham
Verified Buyer
"Harry the sales rep was fantastic and a assist to your company"
"By providing all answers to my questions"
Julia McVicar
Verified Buyer
"Clear and concise. Harry took the time and was patient when making a decision he came across very well on the phone a great asset to your firm"
"Excellent and quick customer service."
Richard Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and achieved my aim"
Sonia Esposito
Verified Buyer
"Harry was extremnly charming and helpfull, a joy to speak with."
Emma Pearson
Verified Buyer
"The policy was expertly explained by Ian, it was a very smooth procedure and super value for money!"
Josef Horvath
Verified Buyer
"The advisor was really kind and helpful so if you will get lot of people like him your company will growing and growing"
Stuart Proffitt
Verified Buyer
"Always very professional and helpful as well as genuine in wanting to find the right deal for my personal circumstances. James Ullah has guided me on a couple of policies now and every time he is a first class guy. Stephanie the Underwriter was similarly very good and communicative. Great service and expertise all round and I will always recommend Best Insurance because of its people."
Ian Henderson
Verified Buyer
"The process was very easy and straight forward"
Louise Trickett
Verified Buyer
"Harry Shen was so helpful and explained everything so well. Spoken to other companies over last couple of months but didn’t buy policy, harry is a credit to your company."
Brian Madigan
Verified Buyer
"Good Research and found the best possible insurance for my position."
Lianna Condello
Verified Buyer
"I was very happy with the customer service I received from Thomas Hill, he was amazing and explained everything to me so well, and if I wasn't sure about anything he was happy to go through it again with me. Extremely happy with his customer service 5 stars."
Sheila King
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and friendly service, Harry Shen was excellent"
Best Insurance is rated 4.78 based on 683 reviews