Best Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
"Found a good policy for me when no one else could. Gave good advice. No messing around. Good customer service."
Lesley Fearn
Verified Buyer
"Ian was extremely helpful and explained things in a clear way. I had quotes from another companythat worked out £12 cheaper for both myself and my husband but after speaking to Ian I decided to take out your cover. Just shows that the right service sells more than any sales talk"
Caroline Flannery
Verified Buyer
"Jake was most helpful definitely would recommend"
"Very informative advisor who gave me the options and explained them fully"
"Excellent customer service"
"Very helpful and speedy efficient service. Advisor was very friendly and gave great customer service."
James Hutchison
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service clear communication from agent"
Leslie Swales
Verified Buyer
"Very good understanding got wat I wanted very happy with the services"
Clare Borras
Verified Buyer
"Harry Shen was prompt, efficient and informative"
Maria Holloway
Verified Buyer
"The advisor Harry was extremely helpful and knowledge, very polite and friendly but, professional as well . Harry was an effective listener and was very kind when I asked him questions relating to a family member of mine I thought would not be able to get insurance. Harry I felt went the extra mile in explains things which really put my mind at peace. It was altogether a very pleasant and comfortable experience and I will most definitely be recommending my friends and family to the company."
"Great service"
"Excellent Service, my existing policy became very expensive, they found another one to replace and saved me money"
Joseph Fulton
"First class service"
"From initial quote to completing the final forms the whole process was painless and quick, Miguel who helped me with my insurance was really helpful and friendly"
Kayleigh Campbell
Verified Buyer
"I was helped via email and then phone call by a guy called Harry . and got a great deal which I was happy with. He was very helpful and friendly, he is a credit to your company !"
Jennifer Coutts
Verified Buyer
"Harry Shen was a great help. Gave me appropriate information and then put in place when I decided to go ahead. Excellent service and promptly carried out"
Victoria Wiblin
Verified Buyer
"Emma blackmore delt with my progress all the way through. amazing pleasant experience. would highly recommend"
Charles Buckland
Verified Buyer
"Very straight forward advice"
Steven Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Got what I needed at the best deal."
"A competitive quote. Prompt confirmation of acceptance of application."
Best Insurance is rated 4.77 based on 651 reviews