Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
I have to say that from the minute I got a call responding to my enquiries I was impressed. I had Harry as the advisor that dealt with me and he was super. Nothing was a problem, he was efficient and professional. Would recommend
Very straight forward, it couldn't of been any easier and the agent who took me through it all was 1st class. No confusion what so ever
I have organised both critical illness and income protection with Emily who has been brilliant! Friendly, easy going, knowledgeable, happy to help, has called when she said she would, basically got the job done in an efficient manner,carrying me up with exactly what I needed, fabulous!!
Easy to deal with, and a real human calls you back that doesn't sound like they are about to die. Or can't be bothered.
Will was very helpful could answer all my questions simply and straightforward no jargon, kept me well informed .
Excellent service from Harry Shen
Harry was very knowledgeable with my needs and very patient. Would highly reccommend and will be using them for other insurances.
The advisor provided clear advice and went through all of the options available, this was really helpful due to having a long term medical condition.
Very satisfied 😀😀
Easy to do business with Best Insurance. Great customer service by Emily, thanks again.
Very helpful understood my requirements Emily is without a doubt very competent and thorough in sorting out my needs long and short term a very competitive price , reassurance and peace of mind thank you Best Insurance .
Great service, fast and efficient
All aspects of the policy were very well explained. Phone calls made at the agreed time. I was very pleased with the level of service and the knowledge i received
Terrible....here's the list of failures. 1) Questionnaire - rep just wanted to rush through it - felt pressurised....when I spoke to LV directly he concurred it was a very messy application - confirmed she didn't want to listen/give time on answers - rushed. 2) Initially rejected by LV due to some tiredness note in health screen......Best Insurance didn't bother to even call me back....LV sent me a nice email but Best nothing! 3) Called LV and sorted it out directly with them - I did everything after rejection - no help from Best 4) when LV then approved I emailed Best and rep stated 'we got there in the end' - no! I got it there in the end - Best didn't bother to help me. The only reason I stayed with the Best quote was LV told me it would be a new application if I switched broker and that's why left it. End to end from application to grant of insurance Best Insurance were shockingly poor. I'd never use you guys again for any insurance policy - only reason you got this one is to save myself more effort.
Customer Service good
Harry was excellent and gave me exactly what I was looking for and needed. Outstanding service.
I have had various phone calls from insurance companies, I have had a variety of prices. But best insurance was the cheapest for my needs
Great service and very helpful. Saved me money. Would definitely recommend.
Would not recommend this company. When they need your custom they reply or get back to you the same day. However, once you sign up it takes them 5-7 working days for them to call you back. I have now been waiting 7 days for a call and I am still waiting. Would also be cautious if anyone did go with them, my insurance in 2016 was £14 a month and now has been raised to £65. The last jump from £35 to £65 was the last straw. They exploit their customers through the Covid pandemic. I never ever write any reviews but this company has annoyed me so much that I felt compelled to do so. If you are considering them, run away and then run away again and again for good measure!
Nuisance phone calls. Didn't respond to emails. Didn't provide a quote yet they still suggest I bought a policy through them just to increase their sales stats. Cowboys.
Best Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 1,202 reviews