Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
documents delivered on-time
customer service
Read Best Insurance Reviews
I was really pleased with the way my enquires were dealt with. The staff Thomas was very helpful and patient in providing me with quotes to suit my finances and needs. Your service was very professional thank you
A week ago I informed Yous. I need to make a claim, had no response. You are very quick to take the money but not to send me my claim, Please respond. Kind regards P
Very good service.My salesman was helpful and explained the products to me.
Nice & good explanation
Really helped with helping me decide which package was right for me
Courteous and helpful telephone staff.
Excellent professional service as always.
Thomas was really professional and help get the right policy for me, I have since recommended his services
Great service
Dealing with Best Insurance was a very easy experience.
The Adviser was professional, friendly and very helpful to me. I will recommend your company. Thanks
Super efficient service and absolutely great price for the insurance I've taken. Would highly recommend x
Professional and expert advice to find the best financial product for you. Excellent service
I got quick efficient service , very helpful explanations and good quotations for sickness insurance , many thanks from a satisfied customer
These guys are great! They tailor the policy and premium to suit the client . Are great at explaining the product and process. Endlessly patient! Highly recommended especially my advisor ... he is the reason I purchased and returned no regrets !
Harry was very good very thorough and experienced very good service
great service
Very helpful, not pushy at all. Explained everything I needed to know. No judgement so able to answer all relevant questions honestly. Quick too. Would recommend.
I was dealt with efficiently and professionally. The advisor gave me clear and concise information. Overall the experience was pleasant and I wouldn't hesitate to use this provider again.
Very Helpful, no hard sell. I asked several questions and all were explained clearly and when I asked for a re-quote they were very happy to provide. They called when they said they would and kept in contact but I didn't feel harassed.
Best Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 1,147 reviews