Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Very helpful, hope to be in contact soon for redundancy cover when companies start again.
So easy to deal with Gareth & Jake were just great, I will recommend them anytime.
Thanks guys.
Informative and friendly
Harry was very friendly in his approach and discussed options well. He was supportive and made me feel comfortable in choosing my requirements. Thank you :)
I don't have any reservations at the moment
The team at Best Insurance are very knowledgeable and take the time to go over any questions you have. I have used Best on more than one occasion.
Harry was very helpful & answered all my questions.
Jake was very knowledgable and answered all our questions, extremely helpful and friendly would definitely recommend your services.
Our consultant, Harry, patiently and meticulously guided us through a detailed understanding of the conditions and most suitable options for the case. Precise in delivering his support and respectful towards our timings. Highly professional and prepared.
I found it frustrating to get my policy document changed / confirmed as I was transferring policies. New policy had an exclusion of 120 days which I was told would not apply to me as I was a transfer but kept receiving document at 120 days exclusion which would have made this a legal document. One of the replies I received regarding payment had no relevance to my questions at the time. Eventually, after numerous calls managed to get verification in writing. Quite frustrating experience this time round. I have been a client of Best Insurance for about 5 years now and never experienced such frustration.
Friendly and helpful
Very quick and straightforward questionnaire, polite and friendly advisor. Bought insurance resantelly so, cannot comment more.
Helpful but not pushy quotes and information
Sam Vignar has been very helpful including re-starting my DD when I accidentally cancelled it!
I was really pleased with the way my enquires were dealt with. The staff Thomas was very helpful and patient in providing me with quotes to suit my finances and needs. Your service was very professional thank you
A week ago I informed Yous. I need to make a claim, had no response.
You are very quick to take the money but not to send me my claim,
Please respond.
Kind regards
P
Very good service.My salesman was helpful and explained the products to me.
Nice & good explanation
Really helped with helping me decide which package was right for me
Courteous and helpful telephone staff.
Excellent professional service as always.
Best Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 1,160 reviews