Best Insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
documents delivered on-time
customer service
"Quick and easy to arrange. Staff very helpful. Will recommend to friends and family"
"Very efficient service and explained everything down to a tee got the policy I required would recommend to family and friends Thank you Jordan white"
"Best Insurance provide an outstanding service Jake the company representative was very professional and efficient. He was highly knowledgeable and informative about the various products available. His communication skills are outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for him, as he gave thorough explanations of the merits of the various products available. He’s an excellent highly professional ambassador for the company as his customer care skills were exemplary. Thank you."
"Jake has been absolutely excellent"
"Great service"
"1st class service all the way .."
"Good service at competitive prices"
"Excellent service"
"Very good service"
"Excellent highly professional competent service. Jake has been an outstanding professional ambassador for Best Insurance. I highly recommend."
"The service to begin with was very good. Gareth contacted me and offered me a policy which I was looking for. The paperwork was sent through via e-mai. Thankfully i have not signed it, as tonight I received another call from another advisor from Best Insurance who was nothing but Rude! He even put the phone down on me when I said I was already in conversation with Gareth. His words were “Have a nice day” (this was 8pm at night) and put the phone down. Just down right RUDE. I am definitely having second thoughts about taking out this insurance if this is how they treat new customers Not Amused!!"
"Harry was very helpful and informative trying to get the best deal for me. Would definitely recommend"
"Harry Shen was amazing. He kept the progress simple, easy to understand along with displaying good humour, coupled with outstanding service. Thanks Harry I recommended you personally to my team. Best of luck Briony"
"Very helpful and would advise anyone to use you."
"Harry Shen was really informative, sent me all the information I asked for promptly. He called me back to answer 101 of my questions and clarified my understanding of every aspect of the policy I was interested in, in a real simple and easy to understand format! Please pass on my thanks he was absolutely awesome!"
"Agent was really clear and understood my requirements"
"Harry was very friendly and helpful and described all areas clearly"
"Great service, polite and informative employee of Best Insurance. Thank you, Naomi"
"Rhys was very professional and solved my query Thank you"
"Very knowledgeable and professional staff who worked hard to get me the best product tailored to my my needs. Certainly would use again."
Best Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 1,068 reviews