Best Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
"Jake explained all aspects of the Policy well and gave me time to review options and make a decision without undue pressure. Very happy with service."
Rossana Sotgiu
Verified Buyer
"My consultant, Alfie, was amazing. Very helpful, professional and kind."
Scott Yarrow
Verified Buyer
"I found the service exllent he really explained the policy and its contense clearly to me I would and I will recommend this to my friends and work colleagues"
Adele Dodsworth
Verified Buyer
"Alfie was really helpful and it was so easy to understand what I wanted and set the insurance up"
"Good customer service"
Asif Hussain 3
Verified Buyer
"Esme was brilliant! Helpful and always available to answer questions."
Stephen Burton
Verified Buyer
"Alfie was very patient and provided me with sufficient information to help me decide on the right cover for a premium I was comfortable with."
Shirlee Davies
Verified Buyer
"Courteous, friendly and efficient staff and a policy that was perfect for me."
Natalie Bowerbank
Verified Buyer
"Quick efficient service. Harry was very easy to contact and did exactly as he promised."
"First class professional service. Great communication and answered all questions I had."
Phil Evans
Verified Buyer
"Thurston was great to deal with, i didnt appreciate the email later saying i had been declined insurance after my polucy had been set up, it really does put an eliment of doubt in my head tjat i woukd be paid out should i need to make a claim"
"Excellent customer service and I was happy with my insurance policy."
Amanda Dobson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful advisor and a simple process"
Michael MacKenzie
Verified Buyer
"Talked me through everything clearly."
Sharon Healy
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, patient and willing to explain things I did not understand."
"Clear good advice and a straightforward process"
Martyn Pemberton
Verified Buyer
"Great service Harry sheen was very helpful in all aspects thankyou for a great service would highly recommend it to anyone else no over hassling and very very helpful thankyou for a great service will definitely use again"
Stuart Heath
Verified Buyer
"Exceptionally efficient and friendly service received from Harry Shen. Harry guided me through the process of arranging my income protection policy and provided immediate answers to all my questions."
Stephen Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient service, nothing was too much trouble."
Michael Robson
Verified Buyer
"communicating through email, However now ive took policy ive had no reply from adviser....."
Best Insurance is rated 4.78 based on 710 reviews