Best Insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
"I have been Best Insurance customer for 5 years , Happy with Best Insurance , all Best insurance advisors are patient and listen to the requirements and provide solution Thanks"
"I can only comment on the customer service received so far as we all know the best review is written after a claim on insurance to see how it is handled. The customer service received after requesting an online quote was excellent. I received a number of emails and telephone calls to share information and answer questions from a very friendly member of staff."
"Great service, great phone manners, thanks again"
"Jack Nottingham at Best Insurance provided a clear, comprehensive and easy to understand . Excellent level of service from start to finish, would recommend."
"Jack was happy to go over any information I needed him to for added clarity. Thorough explainations throughout and didn’t pressure me to make a decision initially."
"I received excellent information regarding the cover that was right for me . The advisor explained the policy in detail.I would definitely recommend this insurer ."
"Honest and informative advice"
"Excellent service. Harry sorted the right policy for me without any pushy sales pressure. THANK YOU"
"Simple and straightforward quote and acceptance process. Policy appears to be of a good standard."
"I have just registered with them , my interaction with Mr. Nottingham was good , he was helpful and clear , He was professional and help/assist me through the process"
"Jack was extremely helpful and professional. I would have no hesitation at recommending Best Insurance."
"very helpful,concise and factual. excellent,"
"Very pleased with their assistance."
"Hi I had good customer service with Harry he explained everything clearly and a experience mam to talk too."
"Keep it up"
"Rep was very helpful"
"Found your service very helpful and very patient as I waited quite a while too make my desiscion, Jake couldn't have been better and I felt happy with all the conversations and the overall experience, thank you"
"Service and help into getting this set up was excellent the guy we spoke to couldn't help us enough. Would recommend."
"Harry was fab, efficient and very helpful.. great culture Best insurance"
"Brilliant from the first contact till I purchased insurance Jack Nottingham made me in the loop with prices any changes and in general was a pleasure. Great company highly recommended Auzima"
Best Insurance is rated 4.79 based on 807 reviews