Best Insurance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
documents delivered on-time
"No issues with cover and service"
"Excellent customer service from Martin today"
"I found Gareth very knowledgable, helpful and efficient."
"Very pleasant, spoke to Jacob who was not pushy just went the flow and did all he could to help. definitely recommended."
"I really appreciate Rhys pro-active approach to my insurance policy. Life’s pretty busy at the moment so reviewing my insurance policies for best value rarely comes to the top of my to-do-list. Rhys took away this pain and made it easy for me to switch to a more cost effective policy. Highly recommended!"
"I find the people at Best Insurance are always friendly and helpful and never make you feel under pressure to buy"
"The sales person was knowledgeable and answer on tons of my question. He was not pushy, and I appreciate that. So far I can rate only on sales process as I did not go through any other."
"Best Insurance was recommended by a friend for unemployment insurance. I did a quick quote on the website then spoke with Sam who handled the quotation and talked me through the options. I hate pushy sales people but Sam was excellent. Guided me through the process, gave me time to consider my options and called back when he said he would. Excellent products and great customer service - Thank you!!"
"All done very smoothly. There was no pressure to buy the policy. It was all done at my pace. Very happy with the service."
"Very helpful and informative call."
"Excellent and creative"
"Very happy with the service"
"Good accurate information"
"Great product, super advisor, nothing was too much trouble, or hard sell."
"Excellent service. Quick and professional."
"Very helpful and friendly .was a good experience in getting the best for me."
"Very friendly, not pushy, everything was explained in a very easy to understand way. Harry was extremely professional throughout only contacting me at times I requested. Competitive prices. I have already recommended best insurance to my Work colleagues."
"Lana was super helpful, very polite and in no rush to end my call. She sorted all my questions and I ended up with 2 better products than I had. There was no pressure from Lana I was delighted with our call"
Best Insurance is rated 4.80 based on 898 reviews