Best Insurance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
"Amazing service provided, really help and always kept me up to date. Would recommend to anyone"
"Alfie was great ! Really helped me with advice and the right policy’s to agree - highly recommended- thanks !"
"Just done unemployment insurance, hope will never needed"
"Very professional and knowledgeable adviser called Alfie."
"very good service. Cannot fault."
"No one responded from initial internet enquiry. I followed up with phone call and they said they had no reference of my internet enquiry. This should be a worry for you but fortunately I phoned up and got hold of a good advisor that sorted me out a policy over the phone. P.S your star rating below is unclear. It should go green on each star as you click and there should be a key of some sort. I have no idea what end of the stars to click so I'll go in the middle"
"Wonderful customer service and support. Many thanks. I am very content with the insurance you just offered me. Many thanks :)"
"Very Helpful and quickly sorted my insurance cover"
"I did cancel my Income Protection Insurance, but did not feel comfortable doing this, so you re-instated this for me, and the operator was very helpful."
"From start to finish you were punctual with calls, politetc, fun and professional. It's too early to rate the policy performance but so far I'm very happy and I feel sense of security too."
"Very good knowledge of the insurance business and staff who are highly trained and motivated."
"Very patient with my quote awaiting my decision and did not hard sale"
"Very helpful. Easy and pleasant to deal with - Harry is excellent."
"No hard sell, I told them what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay and they sorted it out quickly and efficiently with a price better than i was expecting. Confirmed it all by phone call, excellent service. Would recommend. Thanks"
"Diligent search and professional service. Would recommend."
"First time I have dealt with Best Insurance .Found them to be very efficient not bothering me all the time as regards your policy and gave me plenty of time to read through documents and decide .I only spoke to and advisor once as corresponded via Email but found Harry Shen to be very helpful and friendly."
"Excellent, a long phone call but for the correct reasons...thorough and precise when dealing with your cover."
"Very helpful"
"very helpful .pleasant and To The point with no jargon ,just the correct insurance to to tailored to my needs"
"helpful, polite and efficient staff, very happy with the service provided"
Best Insurance is rated 4.79 based on 766 reviews