Best Insurance Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,279 reviews
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
I can not recommend Harry Shen enough if you are looking to take out a policy. He was extremely helpful and clear in his communication and he's such a natural when it comes to customer care. He's so understanding and cooperative as well as professional, effective and on the ball. What a lovely man.
Highly recommend Harry. Great work.
Harry who dealt with my policy was extremely professional 10 out of 10
Harry helped me set my insurance up after back and fourth phone calls with the nurses about my health, finally got there in the end. Thanks for your help
Friendly, discreet and attentive to my every need.
Excellent service. Promised a call back from Zoe and was very prompt. I was going to cancel my policy but advised other options. Helpful
Great Service, Communication and answer all my questions for inquiring new insurance and the advisor is more then great.
Is the best one
Really understanding and explained all in great detail, great customer service and even found another policy which was better and cheaper.
We have received excellent service. I would like to give a special mention for Julian Forshaw’s brilliant job on handling our queries and needs.
Excellent service
Customer service excellent. So helpful and understanding of what I requested.
Very good service, clear communication, highly recommended.
Harry was incredibly helpful with talking through the policies with me. Very thorough friendly and helpful. I choice a policy that suited myself.
Overall nice experience, straightforward but not pushy, had a great experience with Harry Shen for the onboarding. Will recommend to help support the local business. Can't comment yet on a claim and hopefully won't have to. Peace of mind as of now.
Friendly staff who were extremely helpful. Definitely not pushy or sales oriented. Sourced any information to meet my needs and process was just so easy.
Emily has been a gem, I've been so busy with work sorting the insurance out was the last thing on my list. She persevered and was both professional and polite. The link she sent me worked very well and I am happy with the speed of the quote. Would recommend for sure.
Clear, competitive excellent cover
Julian is the Best agent,very accomodating,professional and very clear with His explanation with regards to the subject.He is Brilliant,amazing...He's the one we can recommend to a friend.And thanks for Exeter insurance..i was very happy that i was being accepted.and the things i want to happen in my life when times that we are not well .was made possible..Thanks BEST INSURANCE for the best policy you've given to me..More power and GOD BLESS
Very helpful. Julian persisted until he got the best outcome for my needs. He was cheerful and caring throughout the process.
Best Insurance is rated 4.8 based on 1,279 reviews