Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Easy to deal with, and a real human calls you back that doesn't sound like they are about to die. Or can't be bothered.
Harry was very good advising what was available finding out more information when required
They have a great team of advisors who will help you select the right policy to suit your needs and budget. I would highly recommend them to anyone 👍
Very quick and straightforward questionnaire, polite and friendly advisor. Bought insurance resantelly so, cannot comment more.
Helpful but not pushy quotes and information Sam Vignar has been very helpful including re-starting my DD when I accidentally cancelled it!
Really helped with helping me decide which package was right for me
Courteous and helpful telephone staff.
Great service
Dealing with Best Insurance was a very easy experience.
Easy to sort out with no hassle
Quick response in getting back to me in finding a new policy due to excessive premium rise with original. Same arrangements yet £2 per month cheaper. Excellent service.
Easy and straight forward ASU insurance recommendation tool.
Lovely costumer service, really helpful and answered all my questions well. Seems like a lengthy process but I think you’d get that anywhere! Definitely recommend :)
Not every customer service representative is the same, obviously , but in this case, Rhys was quick, helpful, resourceful and patient with my queries and questions , so 5 stars for him, and just 4 in general for the vompany
Got a better deal on policy after discussing with your representative
Easy process
The advice that I received from Best Insurance was excellent everything was explained to me and got the information on line .
All round good service and answered all my questions
Jake was very helpful