Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
1st class service all the way ..
Good service at competitive prices
Excellent service
Very good service
Excellent highly professional competent service. Jake has been an outstanding professional ambassador for Best Insurance.
I highly recommend.
The service to begin with was very good.
Gareth contacted me and offered me a policy which I was looking for.
The paperwork was sent through via
e-mai. Thankfully i have not signed it, as tonight I received another call from another advisor from Best Insurance who was nothing but Rude! He even put the phone down on me when I said I was already in conversation with Gareth.
His words were “Have a nice day” (this was 8pm at night) and put the phone down. Just down right RUDE.
I am definitely having second thoughts about taking out this insurance if this is how they treat new customers
Not Amused!!
Harry was very helpful and informative trying to get the best deal for me.
Would definitely recommend
Harry Shen was amazing. He kept the progress simple, easy to understand along with displaying good humour, coupled with outstanding service. Thanks Harry I recommended you personally to my team. Best of luck Briony
Very helpful and would advise anyone to use you.
Harry Shen was really informative, sent me all the information I asked for promptly. He called me back to answer 101 of my questions and clarified my understanding of every aspect of the policy I was interested in, in a real simple and easy to understand format! Please pass on my thanks he was absolutely awesome!
Agent was really clear and understood my requirements
Harry was very friendly and helpful and described all areas clearly
Great service, polite and informative employee of Best Insurance.

Naomi
Rhys was very professional and solved my query

Very knowledgeable and professional staff who worked hard to get me the best product tailored to my my needs. Certainly would use again.
Really helpful information on the best product that helped me make a saving and a smooth and simple transfer.
Rhys, was very polite and met my expectations to the full - thanks
After a tricky start I needed to contact Best Insurance to correct some issues, the two customer service assistants I have dealt with were AMAZING (especially Martin) could not praise them highly enough! He took personal control of my issue, kept me informed and followed it to a successful conclusion.. I don’t know who trains your staff but they are phenomenal.. Thanks Martin!
Great customer service, saved me some money, very happy customer.
Jake was very helpful