Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Harry is a very reliable and professional broker. Pleasure to deal with.
Spoke to Harry Shen. Thought he was very helpful and talked in detail about any questions I had.
The person that provided the advise was very professional and pleasant
Really happy with the customer service I received by Harry. He explained the policy I bought well and discussed different options. Very friendly yet professional service.
I found the service exllent he really explained the policy and its contense clearly to me I would and I will recommend this to my friends and work colleagues
Quick efficient service. Harry was very easy to contact and did exactly as he promised.
Very helpful advisor and a simple process
Great service Harry sheen was very helpful in all aspects thankyou for a great service would highly recommend it to anyone else no over hassling and very very helpful thankyou for a great service will definitely use again
Exceptionally efficient and friendly service received from Harry Shen. Harry guided me through the process of arranging my income protection policy and provided immediate answers to all my questions.
Professional service Harry listen to and answered all my questions.
Harry was professional and helpful from the start!
Very patient with all the questions that were asked of him .Great effort well done
very helpful and knowledgeable operator and clearly identified the products available
The service that i got from my broker was the best. He took time to tell me and exp[lain to me what all the types of meanings were and how I wanted to insure myself, and he guide me through all the explainations leading to what it was thatI really wanted to pay for. Diamond service.
Harry the sales rep was fantastic and a assist to your company
Clear and concise. Harry took the time and was patient when making a decision he came across very well on the phone a great asset to your firm
Harry was extremnly charming and helpfull, a joy to speak with.
The process was very easy and straight forward
Harry Shen was so helpful and explained everything so well.
Spoken to other companies over last couple of months but didn’t buy policy, harry is a credit to your company.
Very professional and friendly service, Harry Shen was excellent
An efficient, friendly service, thank you.
Best Insurance is rated 4.81 based on 1,170 reviews