Best Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Insurance
Documents Delivered On-time
Read Best Insurance Reviews
Very clear in what was offered and helped me make the correct decision
Excellent, knowledgable and efficient service
Excellent service Prompt and efficient
Lovely costumer service, really helpful and answered all my questions well. Seems like a lengthy process but I think you’d get that anywhere!
Definitely recommend :)
Fantastic service
Fantastic service - patient with questions and queries ! Simply presented information - easy to understand !

No hard sell !

Well impressed - called to discuss renewal price and got better price and a more enhanced product ! 10/10 !!!!! Highly recommended !
I found the service great, Greg who called me was very helpful and knowledgable.
Not every customer service representative is the same, obviously , but in this case, Rhys was quick, helpful, resourceful and patient with my queries and questions , so 5 stars for him, and just 4 in general for the vompany
Sam was very helpful, explained everything to me and listened to me when I had any questions. I repeated everything back to him as I understood it and he was very patient. I'm not very good with technology and was made to feel that it wasn't a big issue. I was making what was a big decision for myself and it was made easier with someone who was listening to what I needed.
A big THANKYOU
Got a better deal on policy after discussing with your representative
I found Sam at Best Insurance very good ti deal with. He spoke very clearly and explained things clearly. Sam contacted me when my policy increased by a considerable amount and found me another one much cheaper. Great service thanks.
Martin, was very helpful, I am very pleased with the result, he managed to reduce the cost of My premium so it was even cheaper than last year. Well done.
Spoke with Martin and explained what my problem was. Very understanding and promised to check out alternative policies. Came back to me within the hour with the alternatives. Very pleasant and efficient in his work
Easy process
Very helpful advisor who provided good in-depth knowledge which made each subject discussed very clear.
Great service and sorted vey quickly
The advice that I received from Best Insurance was excellent everything was explained to me and got the information on line .
Harry was very professional, friendly and thorough with his explanation of policy details. I would highly recommend Best Insurance. Great customer service.
Jordan was most helpful and attentive which made the whole process very easy.
Fantastic customer service Martin was very helpful ☺️