Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Chose a watch from the web site paid for it at 12noon and it was delivered by 11am the following morning. Very satisfied.
Great fast service. Beautiful packaging thank you
Great service and fast delivery
Top draw service will use again
Excellent service. I ordered some earrings & they arrived the following day. I have also been an in store customer (York) & am very impressed with the service I’ve received & would highly recommend Berry’s.
Excellent service thank you!
Really pleased with all aspects of the service, good chat facility that arranged my watch fitting. Good delivery time via Royal Mail. 5 star review !!
Timely and professional service, greatly appreciated.
Amazing and super fast. Emailed them to see if a hard to find watch was available. Next day got an email saying no thinking i would never hear from the again. The following day got a email saying they got new stock in, bought it online and was in my hands within 24 hours of delivery. Amazing!
Customer service second to none. Highly recommend
I purchased a new watch from Berry’s after getting a notification that Tudor had joined their impressive list of brands. I previously purchased TAG and Omega from these guys and had just the best customer service I could hope for. Yet again, they delivered in spades and I got the new Tudor Black Bay Navy blue within a few days of ordering it, with superb communication. Packaging as per usual was delightful and classy. People buy from people in my opinion, so loyalty follows hand in hand. Thank you for another great experience.
Love my new Tudor but still waiting on my watch winder over 2 weeks on!?
Excellent service from start to finish. Really friendly and helpful team, especially Danny. My Omega Seamaster turned up quickly and well packaged with the additional Berry wrapping. Would highly recommend to anyone
Very efficient, very helpful and nice people to do business with!
Excellent web site and service. I always buy from the shop usually as I like the personal and always helpful service and to support a Leeds company. It ms great to see that service is as good in lockdown via the web.
Fast delivery lovely product
Great price, fast service and lovely earrings
Quick delivery, quality gift packaging - would definitely shop here again !
Excellent service. Wouldn't shop anywhere else
I received Exceptional Customer Service from the wonderful Lindsay Buckley she went above and beyond for me. Such a fantastic lady, i would use this fab site again as Lindsay is so kind and Exceptional.
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,110 reviews