Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Verry good service. Will be ordering again
Excellent timely service
Staff polite helpful and professional
Nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff - lovely experience yet again (third time)
Just what we wanted and less than 36 hours from decision to delivery. Great service
Excellent communication throughout. Went out of there way to ensure my satisfaction. Would highly and thoroughly recommend
Straightforward, enjoyable purchase. No hiccups, no dithering, just excellent customer treatment. Danny was great, could not have been more helpful. I'm glad I chose Berry's for this important purchase. Very satisfied with the entire transaction.
Very impressed with the service and the range of products offered. I wanted to purchase a watch for my husband and the range of brands on offer was fantastic. I managed to purchase what I wanted at a competitive price and also with a free watch-winder. The free arrived in the time frame quoted and is a quality product.
Very good service and quick delivery would definitely buy from them again
(Berry’s Commercial Street, Leeds) Pleased with the communication via email regarding a watch and was very impressed with the customer service and shopping experience once I visited the store.
very happy with all the staff i have dealt with at berrys and a special mention to lee for looking after me, dealt with lee for many years and always gets me exactly what i need.will always return to berrys in the future
Excellent helpful staff, very professional.
I would recommend to family & friends.
Extremely helpful and very good communication throughout the process of purchasing the watch. I will definitely be returning to Berry’s for other items.
I bought a Cartier Cle.mans watch 3 weeks ago,I am very pleased with my purchase and was served by a very helpful lady called Bo Ding,Well Done Berry’s......
Purchased a Patek 3940g. Made nice and easy for me with really friendly and helpful communication and watch exactly as described. Very content with purchase and the whole transaction was effortless. Very highly recommended firm. I will shop with you again.
I received an amazing service from Berry’s.
The on-line customer service I received was excellent - incredibly helpful and friendly!
Made an online query with Danny about a couple of specific watches. Great service, got the colours, models and even specific straps I was after too.
Effortless transaction and interaction with all concerned, with the bonus of a £240 winder as a free gift. I can't recommend Berry's enough and will definitely be returning for my next watch purchase.
Great, five star service