Berry's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Berry's
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Berry\'s Reviews

About Berry's:

Berry's has been a family run jewellers for over 110 years. During this time it has opened boutiques in Leeds, Hull, Newcastle, Nottingham, York & Windsor.

If you are looking for a totally unique piece of jewellery, why not try our jewellery design service. Our in-house designers can work with an existing piece of jewellery to make a brand new style or create something totally unique from scratch to your own individual specification.

As well as our repairs, cleaning and restorative services we can also help you with valuations and gemmological appraisal as part of our comprehensive range of jewellery and watch services.

62 Albion Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how Berry's made you happy
Great watch at a great price , just a shame it took 3 months to send me part of the order
Bought a new Breitling from Berry's, great friendly service, nothing was too much trouble for them all, what a great experience, would highly recommend a visit if you fancy a new watch *****
Dear Simon, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
I recently bought a watch for my partners 30th birthday. I had very limited knowledge and was supported with exceptional customer service from the outset. All communication was via WhatsApp due to the shops being shut throughout the national lockdown and each time I contacted, I received swift replies with detailed and professional answers. My partner loves his watch and strap and I couldn't be happier with Berry's, and would recommend them to anyone who wants a professional, pleasant, simple, supportive and honest experience. Thank you so much for your help.
Dear Kelly, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
Website description did not match watch photograph and correct price; I pointed this out during purchase process and customer services rectified the problem.
Dear Sharron, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Just bought a beautiful watch for a special birthday and was lucky enough to be served by Lee who went out of his way to ensure I chose the right one for me. Great customer service and an extra nice touch was the bottle of champagne he gave to celebrate the big birthday. Wish all shopping was like this!
Dear Lynn, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We very much look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
Very easy purchase with prompt delivery and great presentation. Online system gives confidence with higher value purchase when you can’t visit in person.
Dear Tim, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Excellent service. Extremely happy. Highly recommended and I will be back very soon.
Dear Stuart, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Good advice on online chat. Very helpful in store also
Dear Sara, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Helpful staff, quick shipping, excellent packaging. All in all, very happy with my purchase!
Dear Gagan, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Michael White was excellent from start to finish in my purchase of a Lange Saxonia moonphase. He secured me a brand new watch when he already had one in stock. Michael also travelled from York to Windsor to personally hand over the watch. He is a great ambassador for Berry’s and I am will certainly be using them again .
Dear Raj, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
excellent service from Ollie start to finish - new watch purchased and delivered in immaclate condition, delivery packaging showed the extra care taken - no question to small would highly recommend -
Dear Barry, Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
THRILLED WITH MY NEW WATCH AND CUSTOMER SERVICE INTERACTION...VERY RESPONSIVE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Top class customer service from Lindsey at Leeds sorting my watch to be collected in store at Newcastle x Thanks to Nick for greeting me at the door telepathically knowing what my order was without asking. And Lee the watch manager. Thanks for the verbal interaction. Class 👏🏻👏🏻
Dear Rod, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you in store again soon.
It was my first shopping experience after the recent easing of lockdown restrictions. The staff were professional, very helpful and safe. Kevin adjusted my Omega Speedmaster bracelet, inserting a link, in double quick time as I chatted in the store. Excellent service!
Excellent service and communication from start to finish, already planning my next purchase from them.
I would actually struggle to write how disappointed i was with what happened. But apologies have been made so we have to move on...
Professional and polite. Great customer service.
Dear Nick, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
In the last few days I have purchased a Cartier Tank Francaise small steel watch for my wife's special birthday. I cannot speak highly enough of Sally, the manager of the Windsor branch. Her communication throughout was brilliant and her patience in helping me to choose the right model was truly appreciated. Sally is a great ambassador for Berry's jewellers and is clearly passionate about what she does. Her knowledge about the various watch brands and also about the history of Berry's jewellers is outstanding and without doubt contributed towards my decision to purchase from this family owned jewellers. If superb customer service is important to you then speak with Sally or one of her team. I have been in law enforcement for 31 years and I am pretty good at reading people. Sally is genuine and not once did I feel the 'hard sell' enter our conversation. In fact I was so impressed with the overall experience and effort she put into building a trusting and positive relationship I will definitely be returning to purchase a watch for myself. A credit to Berry's; thank you
Dear Richard, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, hopefully we can be of service to you again in the near future.
I purchased a Tag Heuer '160 year anniversary' Montreal dial limited edition watch and couldn't be happier. Excellent communication and fantastic service from start to delivery. Thank you Danny, Regards, Enzo.
Berry's 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Dear Vincenzo, Thanks very much for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you again in store again soon.
Great, honest service from Chinda. No pressure or pushy sales tactics just honest advise. In the end gave me a great deal on a watch i had been saving towards for years. Very happy customer.
Thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad the items were well received.
Berry's is rated 4.86 based on 1,191 reviews