Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bennett Cards Ltd
Read Bennett Cards Ltd Reviews

The products was very good. Have you thought of adding the magazine envelopes in color? What about a conversion chart on site? No complaints about products I have ordered, they have been of good quality. Just suggestions if possible.
My order, a Bible cover, arrived ahead of time and fitted well. It looks good and has upgraded my regular study NWT, covering its wear and tear obtained since 2013!
Excellent
Very speedy service thanks so much
Very efficient and reliable service. I bought some envelopes for the magazines recently and they fit beautifully in the envelope. The envelopes are also of very good quality.
Your cards are out standing and very spiritual, we can’t get from any wear else and being Abel to shop online is very useful with the Pandemic
Lovely writing paper with pretty designs, I'm very happy with my writing pads.
Love dealing with you very efficient
I am very pleased with the purchase in quality and good communication throughout Many thanks 😊
Beautiful, unique cards, friendly service and attention to detail, keep me coming back again and again. Highly recommend 👌👍
Very pleased all round, thank you, would recommend
Honest friendly business which supports a wonderful group of people
We are really pleased with our quality writing paper and envelopes, perfect for our letter writing work. They came quickly, well packed and top quality. Thank you , Liz&Wllm
Thank you, I don't order often but very pleased with our keyring attachments. Thank you too for the bookmarks. Nice to give to other sisters!
Very pleased with my purchases, speedy delivery and genuine care in communication.
I really like the writing paper and patterns! In fact I would like to buy an A3 size writing pad too if they have them. They are reasonably priced. They also have other good offers.
I’ve ordered different items several times from Bennett’s cards. The service is always top quality and efficient. Keep it up guys ❤️
I havr enjoyed every item l have purchased
Quick delivery, items well packed and very helpful on the phone. Thank you
Lovely company, delivery was on time and I love the writing pads that I ordered. Will definitely buy again. Thank you 😊
Bennett Cards Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 4,342 reviews