Barnitts Reviews

Read Barnitts Reviews

01904 629429

websales@barnitts.co.uk

24/26 Colliergate

Tell us how Barnitts made you happy
Delivery was as promised. The person I bought it for, really loved it. Thank you for your excellent service.
I'm happy with the dispatch and delivery of the products. My cat is very happy with her new toys.
Excellent service. Thank you.
Very easy to deal with !! And the men who delivered my garden furniture! We’re very helpfully .
Speedy delivery of a quality product. Very reasonable postage charge. Very happy .
Recently ordered a set of pans and these were delivered very swiftly. The pans are a very high standard and I am very pleased with them
Very efficient service and very happy with the product
Prompt no fuss service 2
Very fast delivery, brilliant prices
Good quality product, considerably cheaper than seen on some webesites and quick delivery. I would use your company again.
Excellent speedy service, and a fantastic shop to browse round, but don’t get lost!
The ordering online was straight forward and we were informed when the item was ready to be collected. Having gone into the store with order number (and ID as requested) the assistant had to go and find the order and when she returned there was some concern because the 'order' she had brought down was for someone else and she hadn't seen any more of the particular items that I had ordered. Fortunately another assistant knew about the order and was able to sort this out satisfactorily.
Very pleased with the quick delivery of my order. The lamp was fragile but had been very well packaged.
My order was handled very efficiently, inspite of a late order revision by me.
After John Lewis failed to deal with my delivery effectively when I needed an ironing board I decided to “shop local”. The SAME ITEM was £30 (25%) cheaper at Barnitt’s than on the JL website. It was delivered by a charming young man, on time and (unlike JL) to the correct address- a definite plus!. I shall definitely use Barnitt’s again. Up til now have only visited the store (which is fantastic) but means a trip into York. The home delivery was great.
Excellent
Very prompt delivery,no problems.
Great price, quick delivery and packaged carefully.
Quick delivery product good quality
Prompt delivery, well oackaged. Product as described.
Barnitts is rated 4.81 based on 5,846 reviews