Barnitts Reviews

Read Barnitts Reviews

01904 629429

websales@barnitts.co.uk

24/26 Colliergate

Tell us how Barnitts made you happy
our ordered item was out of stock. we were told when it would be back in stock and were pleased when it was delivered promptly
We are very pleased with the product, price and delivery of our purchase.We will certainly use Barnits again and visit the store next time we are in York.
Item as described ... received item in suitable packaging and in a timely manner. Very happy with purchase
We have used this store several times during our holidays in York.

Always exceptional service, this time used their postal service which is equally as good.

So, huge thanks to all the stall st Barnitts.
Great price and fast delivery.
The service of buying and receiving was faultless really. Fast delivery...but the product is awful! They need to choose what they sell
Product arrived on time with no issues
I was skeptical at first but the price match is amazing and then on the top it was processed quickly and was delivered a couple of days later considering I order at late at night on a weekend. Excellent from start to finish
Excellent efficient service.
I initally cancelled my order as the supplier (not Barnitts) changed the delivery and I could get the item quicker elsewhere, although more money.
Night before delivery, a lovely lady called and said that they had received more than planned in a delivery that day and would I still like one. I cancelled the order elsewhere and the following day I received my original, cheaper product. Amazing service. Thank you.
A-1 service from phoneing to delivery. Excellent.
Very quick service. Delivered very promptly. I love to purchase from independent shops.
Good product arrived promptly too, thank you.
First time I used this company very pleased with my order
Excellent service, very quick delivery of a salad spinner. Thank you.
Easy to order, kept informed of order status and product arrived quickly. Thank you
I found the service and staff very helpful and pleasant and when I phoned them was quickly answered and dealt with my order very well on phone or on emails.
Fast efficient service. Great range of products. Only place I could find the jam jar labels I was looking for. Perfect!
Very pleased prompt service following my request, Chair was well packaged and safely delivered by Parcel Force
Very pleased with lantern, looks lovely when lit.
Barnitts is rated 4.81 based on 4,957 reviews