Barnitts Reviews

Read Barnitts Reviews

01904 629429

websales@barnitts.co.uk

24/26 Colliergate

Tell us how Barnitts made you happy
good updates and communication all delivered exactly as described
Very good! Spot on service, updates and delivery. Thanks :)
Great quality product(roasting pans), delivered with speed & well packed at a nice price... Happy Customer 🙂
Item arrived on time and was as described , didn’t quite fit my bread maker model but I adapted it and it’s ok😀
Great service. Very speedy delivery.
We have enjoyed a pre Christmas break in York every year for the past 20 years, but not in 2020 due to covid. A trip to Barnitts was always an essential part of our stay in York!
So this year we have used their mail order service to buy a new table lamp. Excellent quality and service. Hopefully a visit in 2021 will be possible. we just missed to experience of visiting the shop.
Very pleased with my order and delivery.
Potting Compost . Easy to order. Came quickly . Very reasonable delivery charge. Thank you
Great web-site. Quick delivery. Lighting arrived safe. Highly recommend. Thank you.
A big thank you to Barnitts, who couldn't have been more helpful. They sourced items for us, rang back to give us updates and finally delivered everything very promptly. Definitely 5 star service! They really did go the extra mile.
didn’t realise you had to put a bulb in
Ordering online was very easy and my item was price matched. Delivery was made in a few days of my ordering and the item was well packed and received in perfect condition
Excellent service would recommend.
Excellent, amazing price best online and faster delivery than expected - tracked delivery extremely pleased overall. Would definitely recommend.
Very pleased with the service and the quality of the pan set I received
Thank you for your prompt service. I have been a regular customer for years in the shop but am unable to go into York in the present situation so I was pleased that I was able to order online, find what I needed (2 radiators because of a boiler problem) and have them delivered so quickly.
Good fast delivery of order.
Yes I have received the order.
I was just disappointed that the product was made in China .
if I had known before hand I would not have bought it
Excellent service and fast delivery service
I am delighted with the David Hunt Bermuda light that I ordered from Barnitts. The staff member at Barnitts was very helpful when I phoned & after ordering online it was delivered in good time with good communication after placing the order.
Barnitts is rated 4.80 based on 5,282 reviews