Barnitts Reviews

Read Barnitts Reviews

01904 629429

websales@barnitts.co.uk

24/26 Colliergate

Tell us how Barnitts made you happy
Dont bother trying to call, noone answers regardless of day or time. After several unsuccessful attempts I've given up. Poor service.
Despite e.mailing you I still have not received my order,you must know this. I already asked you where it was, and where it was coming from. I am very disappointed in your lack of response to my enquiry. Order number 138436. I'm still waiting. M.Wallace
run do not shop here service apalling waited 5 weeks for an item lack of communication when emailed or phoned to question when item will arrive very rude response once item arrived awful cheap tacky not worth the money
I ordered a BBQ from Barnitts and when it arrived it on 30/04 it didn't have the screw and bolts etc that it should have come with. I emailed Barnitts and 4 days later got an email advising that they would send me them ASAP. A week later I hadn't heard anything, so I called and was advised that their supplier would send me the hardware by first class post. A week later and I still hadn't received it, so I called in and left a voicemail to call back on Mike's voicemail. No call back received after 24hrs. I have now called in again this morning and was told that someone would call me back in "minutes". That was an hour and 15 minutes ago. If anyone would like to sort out my order, then my order number is 136799. It's now 20/05 and my BBQ is still in pieces in my dining room. They are still using the pandemic as an excuse for poor response times. It's been over a year now, and this doesn't really wash. I also don't particularly appreciate it when a company sends an email after the order is delivered advising to rate them on here if you're happy, but to contact them directly if you're not. This obviously skews the results, and so the 4.8 star rating is meaningless.
Really bad communication . Told me my items were out of stock and they were waiting on the supplier yet they were selling said items online. When I received my items almost 2 months later they were in dirty torn packaging and incomplete. My remaining order was cancelled . I contacted the online team via phone and email, sent pictures and it seems like they weren’t interested. I felt like I was complaining for no real reason and I really don’t want a drawn out process of trying to convince them that this isn’t how you treat customers.
When the bird feeder didn't arrive ,after a week you said the credit card used was rejected but you had already confirmed our order, we also checked with card company and they told us there was nothing wrong with our card at all. We then had to place another order with another card as for the bird feeder it is at the moment on trial full of seed but the birds do not, as yet, want to feed from it? So not a very good customer experience!
Recieved deliveryWednesday's 10th,which didnt correspond to what I'd ordered. Emailed you the following day with photos,up until now i have not recieved a reply.
Ordered mid Jan, had to chase continually for update, theor communication has been truly appalling, I received e mail yesterday saying my order is cancelled! Shocking customer servive!!
Not received my product yet and I am very unhappy I have been waiting a long time for the lights and now you ask for a review tell me what has happened to my lights
I haven't recieved the item yet..
Goods never arrived didn’t answer emails when asking about delivery and no answer of the phone either
I ordered two items 6th of November. Today is 30th of November ( more then three weeks later) I’m still waiting.
Not received order
I still did not receive my order.
Bought a table fire pit last month and already the fire bowls enamel as came off,
2nd time I ventured into York to shop in Barnitts and left the products I intended to buy because of poor service, a young man filling shelves obviously thought I was in his way while I was choosing and twice reached in front of me to put stock out, no 2m distance, then I waited for 10 minutes at one till (in garden area) to no avail so moved back to kitchenware and waited 7 minutes by which time no staff who were busy doing other things made eye contact and said they would get to me when they can, no just ignored me so I left, I didn't want to be an internet shopper but it seems to be the way forward😡
Order out of stock- had to prompt them as to why it had not been despatched. Then they refunded with no apology.
I am not at all impressed with the service I received from Barnitts. Firstly my order was delivered incorrectly. I contacted customer service who offered to send a replacement. However I have only received half of it. I contacted them again but seem to be ignoring my messages. I definitely would not order from them again. All in all a very poor shopping experience.
How can you justify charging £14.99 to post to the Scottish Islands Royal Mail,DPD,Hermes and all good companies charge around £5 to deliver there.
Well I’m still waiting they say they can’t deliver item understand that but where’s my refund they say their offices closed can’t do that either
Barnitts is rated 4.81 based on 5,862 reviews