Barnitts Reviews

Read Barnitts Reviews

01904 629429

websales@barnitts.co.uk

24/26 Colliergate

Tell us how Barnitts made you happy
Really bad communication . Told me my items were out of stock and they were waiting on the supplier yet they were selling said items online. When I received my items almost 2 months later they were in dirty torn packaging and incomplete. My remaining order was cancelled . I contacted the online team via phone and email, sent pictures and it seems like they weren’t interested. I felt like I was complaining for no real reason and I really don’t want a drawn out process of trying to convince them that this isn’t how you treat customers.
When the bird feeder didn't arrive ,after a week you said the credit card used was rejected but you had already confirmed our order, we also checked with card company and they told us there was nothing wrong with our card at all. We then had to place another order with another card as for the bird feeder it is at the moment on trial full of seed but the birds do not, as yet, want to feed from it? So not a very good customer experience!
Recieved deliveryWednesday's 10th,which didnt correspond to what I'd ordered. Emailed you the following day with photos,up until now i have not recieved a reply.
Ordered mid Jan, had to chase continually for update, theor communication has been truly appalling, I received e mail yesterday saying my order is cancelled! Shocking customer servive!!
Not received my product yet and I am very unhappy I have been waiting a long time for the lights and now you ask for a review tell me what has happened to my lights
I haven't recieved the item yet..
Goods never arrived didn’t answer emails when asking about delivery and no answer of the phone either
I ordered two items 6th of November. Today is 30th of November ( more then three weeks later) I’m still waiting.
Not received order
I still did not receive my order.
Bought a table fire pit last month and already the fire bowls enamel as came off,
2nd time I ventured into York to shop in Barnitts and left the products I intended to buy because of poor service, a young man filling shelves obviously thought I was in his way while I was choosing and twice reached in front of me to put stock out, no 2m distance, then I waited for 10 minutes at one till (in garden area) to no avail so moved back to kitchenware and waited 7 minutes by which time no staff who were busy doing other things made eye contact and said they would get to me when they can, no just ignored me so I left, I didn't want to be an internet shopper but it seems to be the way forward😡
Order out of stock- had to prompt them as to why it had not been despatched. Then they refunded with no apology.
I am not at all impressed with the service I received from Barnitts. Firstly my order was delivered incorrectly. I contacted customer service who offered to send a replacement. However I have only received half of it. I contacted them again but seem to be ignoring my messages. I definitely would not order from them again. All in all a very poor shopping experience.
How can you justify charging £14.99 to post to the Scottish Islands Royal Mail,DPD,Hermes and all good companies charge around £5 to deliver there.
Well I’m still waiting they say they can’t deliver item understand that but where’s my refund they say their offices closed can’t do that either
127985 not received please send refund ASAP if not sending product Jane ball
Absolutely shocking service
Not received yet
Have not received my parcel yet sent wrong item
Barnitts is rated 4.80 based on 5,534 reviews