Barnitts Reviews

Read Barnitts Reviews

01904 629429

websales@barnitts.co.uk

24/26 Colliergate

Tell us how Barnitts made you happy
What an amazing store . Always visit when we are in York and to find out we can order online also is a bonus
We are so lucky in York to have Barnitts. It has been an absolute godsend for so many things. The coffee table which was delivered last week is excellent and I was so impressed that I had a phone call the day after I had ordered it online to say you could deliver it that day. Excellent service- thank-you.
The service was excellent. The delivery driver went above and beyond to get the bench in the garden through a narrow gateway.
Excellent service. Ordered goods and they were with me within a week. Very well packed and in perfect condition. Will be using them again
Great price for the Elho plant pots I purchased. Love the product and dispatch was very quick. I would not hesitate to buy from Barnitts again. Thanks for the great service.
Very prompt delivery of our order of hanging pots which was also very competitively priced. Thank you!
Great price for item. Well packaged and sent super fast. Thank you
Product was well priced and delivery was quick despite the bank holiday. This was my first order, I’m impressed and will definitely shop here again.
Product as described. Good Service.
Great service, speedy delivery - would definitely use Barnitts again.
Website very easy to use, had the item l needed, ordered quickly - whole process went smoothly. Email received to inform of delivery, so was able to be present at delivery. The parcel arrived on time, securely fastened and intact. After realising my original tap fixture came apart, I got the hose attached and can now water the plants safely.
Ordered a lampshade online. It was posted in robust packaging which ensured it was not damaged enroute. Very happy with my purchase, it has given a new lease of life to my vintage standing lamp.
Delivery man extremely helpful and pleasant
Excellent service. Thank you.
Great service speedy delivery. What a lovely store, glad I found it online, would love to visit in person.
Excellent products, good price and quick delivery.
Delivery was as promised. The person I bought it for, really loved it. Thank you for your excellent service.
I'm happy with the dispatch and delivery of the products. My cat is very happy with her new toys.
Excellent service. Thank you.
Very easy to deal with !! And the men who delivered my garden furniture! We’re very helpfully .
Barnitts is rated 4.81 based on 5,862 reviews