Barnitts Reviews

Read Barnitts Reviews

01904 629429

websales@barnitts.co.uk

24/26 Colliergate

Tell us how Barnitts made you happy
Ordered 6 mugs but one had a broken handle when they arrived.
Delivery was very good although found item diccult to use as the switch was very stiff much harder to use than some other make
Service was good but a little slow
Easy to order but item was dispatched second class post on Monday, it's still not arrived by Saturday.
Not received yet
The service of buying and receiving was faultless really. Fast delivery...but the product is awful! They need to choose what they sell
I initally cancelled my order as the supplier (not Barnitts) changed the delivery and I could get the item quicker elsewhere, although more money. Night before delivery, a lovely lady called and said that they had received more than planned in a delivery that day and would I still like one. I cancelled the order elsewhere and the following day I received my original, cheaper product. Amazing service. Thank you.
Ordered four items from the website and waited a week for a response to find only three were in stock. Slow reaction time and stock availability not aligned between store and website.
Didn’t deliver on day they were supposed to. When I queried this at the shop though delivery was made within a couple of hours.
Excellent quality item. Delivery advertised as 4 working days. It took 9.
The lamp was lovely unfortunately it was broken in transit and needed attention to allow the shade to sit on the lamp.
our initial purchase came up out of stock. This should have been on your website . As it happened it was only 1 weektill it became available. We were happy to wait, andeverything went smoothlythere after.
Dear Ms Simpson, Our website has a live stock system which states which how much stock we have available. If an item is out of stock it will say available to order as we can still order these in from our supplier. The time it takes to be delivered is also stated below each item. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your order and that it arrived within the time stated. Kind Regards Barnitts
There are minor defects which I can cover with some wood stain, the design is good. On your sales page you had a price comparison which you would honour, E bay do it at £219 I did telephone about this and I would appreciate the difference being refunded if you have not already done this
Prompt delivery.
Product is good quality.
Tried to give you five stars but web site not letting me tick all five! Excellent communication from you and also very good delivery firm you are using.
You did not make me happy. Had to pay two lots of postage £2.99 x 2. Inadvertently ordered the wrong size goods, my fault but very costly postage.
1 chair was broken on receipt 2 phone calls to barnitts to arrange collection and replacement chair obviously not checked before dispatch.
It took a phone call to prompt delivery. Oh we were going to send it tomorrow! They said.
The design was quite cool
Barnitts is rated 4.80 based on 5,550 reviews