Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Unfortunately 2 stars for tbe service but the product is a 5. My purchase was marked as fraudulent and I didn't even receive an email stating this. A nightmare to prove who I was and no apology. Will I use you again? If I do finally get an apology maybe
I paid £50 (excluding post and packaging) for the cutlass razor made with buffalo bone and, upon unboxing, have seen a large gouge out of the handle. This is negligent at best and sloppy at worst. The only reason I haven't given this 1* is due to the fact it still functions despite it being aesthetically-damaged. I expected better.
Kind regards, Mo.
I ordered a straight cut razor and I never received it, I've contacted the company 5 times now without a response, and they dont have a contact number so I can call them to know where my item is.
Just got it delivered today, ordered on 19 May - delivered on 27 May, not the quickest. Charged £3.95 for delivery, which is too much for such a small item that takes this long to be delivered.

Came with chipped paint in 2 places (see pic). Not expected from a brand new product.

Amazon is selling the same product with free and quicker delivery. Should just ask customers to buy from amazon instead.
I ordered the Buccaneer barber gift set in grey. Unfortunately after it arrived I realised that I could have bought the items contained within the gift box for £30 cheaper if I had ordered them individualy, and at full price with no discount. I am disappointed that I have essentially been charged £30 for the gift box and tissue paper.
Other than that the item arrived quickly and in good order and the items are good.
Pretty disappointed tbh. Razor arrived, boxed up and wrapped in tissue. However, when unwrapped, the razor itself is scuffed and in less than pristine condition. Shame, as from the website I expected more.
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 320 reviews