Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Arran Fleurs
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Jason Lewis
I have ordered the grey clippers for £40 and can honestly say first impressions are fantastic! The cut of the clippers is the best I have used to date and I usually only buy Wahl products! The teeth cut cleanly and closer than any other clippers I have used! Cannot fault the product at all at the moment! Hopefully they continue to impress for a long time as Wahlberg products have generally lasted around 5-8 years without fault! I hope these are the same! I will certainly be using Barbarossa brothers again!
Very impressed with the item purchased.
Great quality, great value and quick delivery.
Great and a speedy delivery
Good price excellent service good product
Quick delivery and excellent product
Good service and product works well
Very good, quick delivery
Brilliant service Amazing delivery Great product!
Great product!
Loved it!!!!
This purchase was excellent value clearly the easiest shaver to hold and operate and for me to say that considering I’m 74 and had many shavers of different makes over the years is a big thumbs up for the product excellent quality easy to clean thank you Barbarossa Team
Item was missing from my package, was sent a replacement.
Like a fair amount of the males in the UK i started to lose my hair. Although i thought it didnt look bad the penny final dropped that i needed to shave it off. I decide to give Barbarossa brother a go. I purchased the Titanium Electric Foil & Precision Shaver for Head & Body Shaving and the results were amazing. Im rocking the new me which is a bald head and a great shaped beard. I have already recommended Barbarossa Brothers to a fellow bald friend who also loves it.
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 11th January 2022
Amazing customer service - pity the delivery was 2 days late - but that’s just Royal Mail I haven’t had long enough with the product but I’m sure it’s good. Thanks
Very nice razor, stopped me getting red bumps
My first venture into a safety razor after 25+ years of using disposable blades. Great website and quality of products brought me here. I’m super pleased with my new razor, brush and stand. They look great in the bathroom (keeping the Mrs Happy) and the shave is phenomenal!
Excellent efficient service to deliver a to class product.
Hold the blade securely, firm hinge, comfortable grip. Great product
Fast delivery good product