Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
Tracy Calvert
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Arran Fleurs
Bought as a Christmas gift so not given yet Arrived promptly nice packaging it looks good
Gorgeous gift very smart and great quality.
Arrived on time. Very smartly packaged. Slick looking item. Husband says it gave an excellent close shave. Easily rechargeable. All round very good item.
Average product
Not overly impressed with the product for the price it cost.good customer service though
Excellent quality and service, will use again
Amazing fast and efficient service shame I don’t get to use it until Christmas 😂
Fast and efficient
I purchased the P1R8 Set for my partner alongside the Cut Throat Jolly Roger Razor and he's been so happy with all the products and most of all, the shaving experience! The shaving cream and brush are brilliant too so would definitely recommend as a gift for your partner to take their every day grooming rituals to the next level.
Really helpful and exchanged razor really quickly and with no problems when I ordered the wrong one. Thank you
So nice to deal with human beings instead of computers. Excellent service and prompt delivery of order. Would definitely use it again.
Excellent service n and super fast delivery, very pleased with my purchase of the foil razor
Well after a mix up on my Mothers behalf and a quick response from Will I would highly recommend Barbarossa for your shaving accessories. Quick delivery and excellent quality products.
Very speedy delivery and I was kept informed every step of the way. Will definitely buy from them again.
Best one I have bought
Very happy with this product although it stopped working after a few months when I got in touch they went above and beyond to help me out and ended up sending me out a new set which was great so I would highly recommend them
Really smart looking item Quick delivery easy to use web site
Placed an order, was explained I’d be notified of it being shipped within 2 days…had to chase on day 3 to be told they’d get it shipped out immediately and would receive within 2 days. Still no further communication and had to chase again 3 days later…ended up travelling to the depot where the stock is held and deal directly with distributor. Poor communication. Product was great but very frustrating process.
Perfect gift for my boyfriend, arrived quickly and looks amazing!
First time I've made a purchase from this company. Excellent service, fast delivery and great communication . I reccomend 100%
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 639 reviews