Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Should be 5 star but let down by using hermes as the delivery courier.
If it wasn't for Graham at Diamond logistics stepping in to save the day, I'd probably still be waiting for the delivery.
Barbarossa brothers had to be promoted about my order, other than that good service.
Just ditch hermes and I can add the last star.
Would use barbarossa brothers again.
The blade is quality without a shadow of a doubt. Slick feel and a small mini razor keyring too. Black and gold goes really well together. It comes with a leather pouch to keep it in.
In the picture it shows a black presentation box but it came in a card board one that's the only negative thing i can say
Great product, great quality, and feels special to use
Great products fast delivery couldn’t be happier
Revived what I ordered and within a few days.
A very competent company, communication was good and despatch and delivery times were quicker than most companies I have used.
Very rapid response. Love it!
Really liking the Shavette I use it all the time, it’s great quality and loved how helpful the sustainer service was. Also liking the beard oils I ordered, great scents and they soften the beard nicely. Only issue is that you can only get 10ml bottles which won’t let me long.
Will was very kind and helped a lot,very good quality for products,fast delivery,nice wrapping
Clear and easy website , information good and offers good. Quick and well packaged delivery . Would use again and recommend
Wasn’t sure if the site was legit or not but everything arrived and the blades are legit and I would recommend you purchase items from these guys.
I ordered the Buccaneer barber gift set in grey. Unfortunately after it arrived I realised that I could have bought the items contained within the gift box for £30 cheaper if I had ordered them individualy, and at full price with no discount. I am disappointed that I have essentially been charged £30 for the gift box and tissue paper.
Other than that the item arrived quickly and in good order and the items are good.
I ordered a 24k gold strait razor with the 3-5 day shipping it came 2 days later and the product was great very smooth action all pre greased up absolutely perfect will be shopping again
Really great products and great customer service, were very apologetic due to order being dispatched later than expected so threw in a freebie! Would definitely order from here again. They were christmas presents for my boyfriend and he loves them.
Very happy with the product and sevice and delivery was on time many thanks
Husband was very pleased with his razor and has given it a go and very pleased with result
Great product.
Bought a couple of key rings as stocking fillers. Great quality speedy service 👍👍👍
Excellent products and super fast delivery. Thank you Barbarossa Brothers!
Good quality, easy purchase and shipping. Very happy!
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.67 based on 251 reviews