Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Package arrived quickly in compact packaging. Very impressed with the quality of the products.
Excellent product with fast and officiant delivery. Thank you Barbarossa brothers, the only downfall is no blades were included.
Very happy with the service it was second to none, prompt delivery. Seems to be a company that cares for it’s customers, which can be rare these days. Will be recommending to anyone that will listen.
Happy with my scissors and thinning scissors but upset my razor came with no blade I didn’t know this or I would of ordered some but quick delivery.
Prompt delivery and good service. Very impressed with the product.
Delivery was very prompt and goods were as expected.Excellent service.
Very quick delivery! Good quality product. Definitely worth the price!
I found the whole process proficient and very customer orientated , I felt was suited to the needs of the customers
Good website.
Very good and the website is very interesting and very prompt service well
Done

Dave
Great products fast delivery
Thank.you
quick delivery, clear instructions, solid build quality.
Always have what I need, always great service. 👌🏻
Barbarossa brother Razor is a mark of quality and traditions.
Fantastic high quality products! Highly recommended.
Very nice products. Used straight away. Delivery was quick with no dramas will recommend and will use again
Lovely set of scissors and blade . Arrived promptly. Definitely recommend
Excellent service, fast delivery & a high quality product.
Very impressed.
All good, service, price and delivery.
The products were amazing I brought multiple Items which were all of really good quality the design was impeccable and I believe it’s great value for money.

Customer service skills were top notch as my issue was resolved quickly and effectively. Will was particularly helpful and polite I feel extremely satisfied with my interactions with the Barbarossa brothers and would highly recommend for anyone who desires fantastic grooming products at great prices.

It has been a pleasure purchasing from them and will be a returning customer in future.

Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 320 reviews