Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Top quality.
A fantastic brand with excellent customer service. I have the bowl, brush, whetstone, strop, Hayreddin Damascus straight razor and a range of shaving oils, creams and balms, all of which are excellent quality.
Beautiful gift, beautifully packaged and fabulous communication throughout. Very well received by both individuals and the option to personalise makes the gift extra special. Highly recommend!
I thought it would have come with the blade but quality product and appearance
Huge thank you to Will and the team at Barbarossa brothers.
I purchased an entire kit, with honing stone, strop, damascus straight razor, pre shave oil, shaving cream, aftershave balm, bowl and brush.
The branding is fantastic, the products are fantastic quality and I couldn’t recommend Barbarossa Brothers highly enough.
Will communicated with me throughout the process and was extremely helpful from order to delivery.
Great product and quick delivery. Very happy.
Brilliant product and quick dispatch. Easy to get in touch with, quick replies.
Very good product , really good quality and came early .I have no complaints at all so pleased with the overall service
I bought a cut throat razor for my boyfriend as a gift and he adores it! Although hes not very good with it, the patches he can do are super smooth! I can highly recommend and we love the packaging. Many thanks!
Good quality razor. Quick delivery too.
Still haven’t received order so can’t really rate yet.
Order this for my son in laws birthday he said that it’s very good quality and it feels good to use
Just beautiful craftsmanship
Great service, swift delivery. Highly recommend
I ordered my 20 x Feather Professional Blades mid February after my wife purchased me a razor from Barbarossa Brothers for Valentine's Day. My order was paid in full and i waited nearly 5 weeks for my delivery. I contacted Barbarossa Brothers several times via email and i got responses with promises that my blades would be sent out. I was so fed up my wife contacted Barbarossa Brothers and informed them that I would be seeking a refund through my bank. I was then sent out a tracking number with my order. I received the product after lots of trouble and was very disappointed as the quality of the product is fantastic. I just feel like I received really poor service with no apology or anything. I'm really sorry to say that Barbarossa Brothers need to really appreciate customers that purchase their products and ensure all delivery dispatched on a reasonable time without the customer chasing them.
If you want to feel like a pirate this is how you feel like a pirate! Just imagine weeks at sea drinking rum doing pirate stuff, then you come into shore you decide its time to relax and do a bit of male grooming. You take out your cut throat razor you lather up,you start with the first stroke you can feel the edge of the razor gliding over your cheek. Removing the hair like a hot knife through butter! It feels like time has stopped its so serene cos all you have to do is concentrate on which part to shave next!
As you can tell im very happy with my purchase!
Ordered a cut throat razor. Received my order quickly and very pleased with the product. Will definitely recommend you to others.
Have still not received my order despite ordering it over a week ago. Was sent to the wrong address and was told by someone as soon as I placed the order that it was amended and would be sent to the right address.
Have also emailed a couple of times and have had no response from anyone, would appreciate someone getting back to me ASAP to resend my order or offer me a full refund

Thanks
Delivery was fair timing, high quality products. Just wish there was more information provided around what each of the items are/used for, I'm clueless at this!
Good shave nice smooth