Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
The service was first class and arrived within the desired shipping time.
I order the wrong razor by mistake I emailed them and they put it right 10 out of 10 for me and sent the razor I wonted
Absolutely love my stuff been after a decent cutthroat razor for a long time love it.
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 5th January 2021
bought the cut throat for my boyfriend & he loves it!! came quickly, great quality & decent price, will definitely be buying from the again.
Very speedy service, and great items!
I have purchased of this company twice now both gifts and it is in one word amazing the quality of the goods is second to non the customer services is amazing I had an issue with one order that was resolved and corrected very professionally and quickly with a very friendly couple of emails and I will be ordering another load of items for myself after Christmas just want to thank them for all there hard work and wish all the staff a very merry Christmas.
Very happy with my purches, will definitely be ordering again! Thankyou
Amazing service, quick delivery, and products look very high quality
Great products! The cut throat razor I bought is nice and heavy- looks amazing!
Easy to order, efficient, communicative, my son loved his gift, thank you.
Nice razer for Christmas present .
Been considering the switch to a barbers razor for a while.

Found the website well laid out and full of knowledge and tips which made me feel like I'd come to the right place.

Post order was kept well informed of order progress and haven't been bombarded with emails unlike some other shaving companies.

Product arrived in a neat little box and pretty quickly considering it was ordered over black Friday.

Would definitely recommend and will be shopping here again.
Barbarossa Brothers 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Very quick delivery for a Christmas.Thank you
product not description
Bought the cut throat razor, brush, bowl and cream as a Christmas gift for my husband. Delivery was really fast and the products look excellent quality. My nosy husband has also snuck a peek and is suitably excited!
Amazing delivery and amazing product
Love your products if I had the money to buy more I would but still very amazing stuff
Just had this delivered. Looks sleek and highly professional, the smell of the creams and oils are amazing as well 👍🏻
I ordered a cut throat razor and leather holder for a Christmas present for my son and was impressed with the quality.

My wife then also bought me a wet shave set for my birthday. Such good quality and the creams smell great. Will definitely be purchasing further items and creams
I bought the cut throat razor and shaving jug for my sons birthday, he was absolutely over the moon, haven't seen his face light up like that since he was a child.
Excellent quality, delivered very quickly too.
Couldn't be more pleased. Thank you so much
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 351 reviews