Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Very good quality happy shaver
Gift for my son. Beautiful set of barber scissors. Wrapped beautifully and prompt delivert
Amazing quality and service as always. A truly great company
I ordered a straight cut razor and I never received it, I've contacted the company 5 times now without a response, and they dont have a contact number so I can call them to know where my item is.
Just got it delivered today, ordered on 19 May - delivered on 27 May, not the quickest. Charged £3.95 for delivery, which is too much for such a small item that takes this long to be delivered.

Came with chipped paint in 2 places (see pic). Not expected from a brand new product.

Amazon is selling the same product with free and quicker delivery. Should just ask customers to buy from amazon instead.
Awesome product, great price and well packaged.
Matt black Kamisori razor delivered promptly works an absolute treat.
Well recommended.
Great gift for myself and anyone who wants a quality shave
All came as promised and good quality.
Great straight razor, quick delivery!
Product arrived quickly. No complaints there. I am not sure, however, if the blades are the right ones for the razor, because when I've tried to fit one in, the edge of the blade is pretty much level with the front edge of the clip.
I was under the impression these things are universal, so I don't think I bought the wrong blades. When I've tried to test it out, there isn't really enough blade there to cut. Maybe a design flaw with the razor itself, as I don't think the blades (Gillette ones) will be made wrong.
Ok, however delivery took long
Great products and stylish.
Still haven’t received my order
I’ve been really impressed with your company and the products you supply. I’ve now got a few different razors from you and each one is a solid and well designed piece with some fantastic design. I will definitely be buying from you again and highly recommend your company to others - 5 stars
Great product, definitely worth the money, delivery even turned up 3 days early why can’t all Company’s do this.
items are good quality and came quickly despite a stock issue still got them within 4 days.
Very impressed so far with my Cutthroat. It's custom design is awesome and love the way it's made from Rose wood. Very light to the touch, so takes a while to get the balance right, but saying that it's my first one. Love the leather case it comes with too.

All I can say is so far I'm very happy with it.
Fantastic service and fantastic products. My order arrived well within the given time frame and the customer service was very helpful when I had some questions prior to placing the order.
I still haven’t gotten my package
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.67 based on 254 reviews