Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Very quick delivery for a Christmas.Thank you
Bought the cut throat razor, brush, bowl and cream as a Christmas gift for my husband. Delivery was really fast and the products look excellent quality. My nosy husband has also snuck a peek and is suitably excited!
Amazing delivery and amazing product
Love your products if I had the money to buy more I would but still very amazing stuff
Just had this delivered. Looks sleek and highly professional, the smell of the creams and oils are amazing as well πŸ‘πŸ»
I ordered a cut throat razor and leather holder for a Christmas present for my son and was impressed with the quality.

My wife then also bought me a wet shave set for my birthday. Such good quality and the creams smell great. Will definitely be purchasing further items and creams
I bought the cut throat razor and shaving jug for my sons birthday, he was absolutely over the moon, haven't seen his face light up like that since he was a child.
Excellent quality, delivered very quickly too.
Couldn't be more pleased. Thank you so much
Great product, slow communication but understandable in these challenging times
Very quick delivery of superb standard of products
Thought the Razor was excellent just got to work out what razor you use and how to put it in no instructions on how you change the Razor
Always great quality products, it's a premium price point but you get what you pay for and then some, and it still works out cheaper than disposable razors in the long run!
I bought a razor for my grandson for xmas , I am very happy with my purchase
and more than happy with the prompt and efficient service from Barbarossa Brothers.
This shaving cream is absolutely amazing, a little goes a long way and the smell is just amazing.

Creates a good leather for the perfect shaving, will buy from Barbarossa Brothers so far all the product we’re spot on and good value.
Very happy with basically everything including delivery which makes a change.
V
Very pleased with this razor gives a nice shave
Great product. Delivery first class
Excellent quality razor blades for my cut throat, also bought beard balm which smells fantastic and is great quality, super fast delivery too. Highly recommended.
Best razor I have ever bought. Lovey weight to the handle and great glide.
Absolutely outstanding, best cutthroat(s) I have ever used! I would highly recommend Barberossa brother over any other companys! Customer service is on point aswell!
I purchased the The Ottoman Stubby Double Edge Safety Razor. Very solid construction with precision machining and heavy weight. Also came with Feather Razor Blades which are probably the best blades i've ever used. Will be back for more products soon!
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 320 reviews