Barbarossa Brothers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barbarossa Brothers
Thank you guys for my delivery, Great peace of kit.
Had exactly what I needed. Excellent products and with quick delivery. Great communication too. Definitely buying from here again. Thank you
Great products, quick delivery, all good
First product I bought from BB and so far it’s been well worth the money, first cut throat razor too and it’s allowing me to get the best shaves of my life!
Great piece of kit, used it a few times now and it feels like a good sturdy and comfortable product.
Item came quickly so good service.
Delivered very quick and nice packaging excellent service just thought the blades may have came packed in a better casing as they are blades !
Order arrived quickly and was exactly as described. Great service. Will use them again.
I had a minor issue with a supplementary Item I ordered and to be honest the Item was replaced promptly and the bleeding stopped eventually. Apart from a Shipping Order the company never mentioned their mistake in the seemingly daily barrage of kiss-ass emails asking for a review and inviting me to join some thing, which would have been less irritating if they could have bothered to send some information regarding the incorrect/substandard item....you insisted on a review here it is!
I recently purchased an electric body and head shaver and I was very impressed with the overall service. I was informed that the original item I had ordered was out of stock and that it was an oversight on their part. I was compensated with a next day delivery alternative item which was I was really pleased with.
Brilliant, very gentlemanly with an alternative edge! which my partner really likes (as do I) and bought him the wooden cutlass for his upcoming birthday with blades to go with as he prefers these compared to commercial razors etc. The only thing I would have wished for better is sturdier packaging or more care into the packaging part aesthetically and practically. The designs on them are ace and thankfully it came boxed after I missed the gift option at check out (totally my fault there) but I feel the business could be missing out on an aesthetic opportunity. V important on guest experience, but easy to navigate the sight, upgrade if you want or customise a gift set etc. Loved the site and the branding, 9/10 overall highly recommend!! :)
Very pleased with products. Top quality.
Service from start to finish was excellent.
Woukd definitely recommend and use again.
Top quality ,happy customer!
Bought the Cutlass in black 'wood'. Although not expensive at £40, it's really not worth the money. Feels really flimsy and plasticky. Packing also of a very poor quality and just looked tacky. Great website and great marketing - poor product though!
Just received my order of the Ottoman Stubby Double Edge Safety Razor. Really quick service and great product, look forward to ordering some more items in the future.
Great service ,quality and sharp with their delivery times.
Brilliant service, hard to get feather blades at a good price and from a reputable company but all was great

Thanks
Paul
Great speedy service and the online ordering experience was extremely easy
Perfect razor holder , great leather ! 👍
Get company and really speedy delivery. Can highly recommend
Barbarossa Brothers is rated 4.65 based on 351 reviews