Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 1st November 2020
George
Brilliant service. Statue and plaque looks great. Thanks
Hello team,
Thank you for a fantastic piece of sculpture and engraving. We were very impressed and presented it to my son on Friday. It was a great surprise for him.
Your service has been impeccable, packaging and delivery were also first class. I would not hesitate in recommending your products. Merry Christmas to you all.
Fantastic service over and above that’s made all very pleased on station many thanks for your quick response
I placed an order for two items both arrived safely and I am very pleased with them as they are a gift for my husband . My only complaint (a small one at that ) is mentioned in your confirmation email that I would receive an email informing me when items were despatched I didn't get one and would have been helpful as I didn't want my husband to see the box before Christmas.
Beautifully engraved and delivered quickly.
Ballantynes’ service from order to deliver was exceptional with all queries answered promptly. Like many presentations, this item was ordered last minute but Ballantynes were able to have it delivered in time. The quality of the product is first class and made for a very fitting presentation to our departing Commanding Officer from the Pipes & Drums of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.

Highly recommend!

Ben Duncan
Amazing service every time! Good quality, good selection, fast turn around and well priced. BW has become our go to place for leaving gifts.
As always the quality and attention to detail is second to none, Thank You
Quality is excellent and packaging spot on!!
Fantastic service and excellent standard of work. Communication great and delivery time brilliant especially in these COVID times.
Top product. Ordered, dispatched and delivered within a week - ideal for those trying to squeeze money out of colleagues last minute !!
I ordered a bronze military figurine from Ballantynes of Walkerburn and I am absolutely delighted with my purchase. It is the perfect choice of gift that I have been looking for. The service I have received, and the speed of delivery, have been outstanding. I couldn’t be happier.
many thanks the soldier is brilliant..my father will be so happy thanks
Quality product and fantastic customer service as usual from Ballantynes
Very pleased with the whole experience, From ordering to delivery no problems at all.Had a small amount of correspondence prior to ordering which was all sorted out with no hiccups and scale pictures of my order was despatched promptly for me to work out the size of my purchace.The Household Cavalry Trooper i received was every inch the detailed sculpture i expected and the workmanship is of high standard. Being an ex-Serviceman the discount code was promptly accepted with no hiccups.......Once again the whole Ballantyne experience has been a pleasure..thank you.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Have used Ballantynes in the past when wanting gifts for special occasions. Friendly and helpful staff always ensure to meet my exact requirements. Unsurprisingly this occasion was no exception. A perfect bottle of whisky, engraved exactly as requested and delivered extremely well packaged in double quick time. Top drawer from the Special Bottle Service. Many thanks.
all ok no problems
Such excellent and rapid service! I couldn’t be happier with the result, it looks great. Thank you so much for bringing my idea to life for this special gift!
Incredible service and the product is excellent. 5/5