Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews
Why is there not an Excellent option on this review, I was more than happy with my purchase, and the communication from Ballantyne's (Izzy) was fantastic - Thank you so much.

R D Parry
Excellent product, I am a repeat customer, the prices are higher than others and this is reflected in the choice and quality.
Really happy with the product received and speed of service. Will definitely use again.
Really well made and presented item. Perfect retirement gift
Happy with the product. Delivery was very quick
Quick service and all I can say is absolutely excellent just like all the other figures I have bought brilliant
Very pleased with the Bronze Paramedic figure, im sure the recipient will be too.
We have purchased statues previously and as always excellent service. The hand painted ones we have had are second to none.
Five * Recently placed an order with BoW for a military piece. The ordering process was simple, and delivery confirmed. Despite being ordered over a BH weekend, the order was rapidly dispatched and arrived via an efficient courier service that gave good tracking information. Item was securely packed and was as ordered. As such, Very Satisfied with overall service provided.
Very well made, quality goods and professional service throughout. Would recommend without hesitation
I have used Ballantynes of Walkerburn on several occasions for both personal, Regimental and Masonic reasons. They are always ready to advise you on your requirements designs etc. The actual designs are clear and crisp. They have managed to produce every design I have submitted so far. In the last week I asked for an engraved bottle of Port for my brothers 60th birthday. Ordered on Friday and, despite the bank holiday, delivered by Wednesday. I highly recommend this company and look forward to using them again. 10/10 every time.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 4th September 2020
very good service
Extremely impressed with the speed of the order, despite it being a last minute request. Absolute pleasure doing business with you, will certainly be looking to do so again in the future!
Customer service very accommodating to needs, very quick turn over of a good quality product.
Words cannot describe how pleased I was with my purchase thanks once again for a first class job.
Exactly the piece I had hoped it would be. Detailed and genuine. The e gracing was perfect too. Thank you
Nice item, totally identifiable with the figure it was trying to portray. Good size, good price, just a shame the plaque was missing.
Will definitely be buying more of these statuettes for the members of my platoon.
I will have no hesitation in recommending this company to my colleagues.
Easy to order, very quick turn around, and it is awesome! Better than what I expected!
Outstanding products - Will continue to order Leaving Gizzetts from Ballantynes.
Quick delivery with exceptional detail.
More than happy with the service.
Perfect wedding gift they loved it! Excellent communication from the seller and fast turn around!
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 836 reviews