Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Angela Horner
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Angela Horner
I cannot rate Ballantynes highly enough. They have surpassed my expectations. Their craftsmanship is superb. Very prompt and courteous service as well. You can buy from them with complete confidence.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 2nd February 2021 Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
This is the second item I have purchased from Ballantynes although the first was through the Royal Marines shop. Both items are of excellent quality and surpassed my expectations. Very quick delivery and very well packed, excellent value for money and thoroughly recommend.
Fantastic expedient service, superb craftmanship and fine presentation. My port glasses were individualised and nothing was a problem.
Would highly recommend
Order received on time, personalised gift perfected to how I wanted it. Worth the cost.
Brilliant service, I would use again and recommend to all of my friends and family. I received a draft of the engraved product on the day I placed the order. Very efficient and friendly. Thank you for creating such a special gift!
Excellent service and superb items for sale. Not my first purchase and will buy again
Used this company several times and have always been extremely impressed with the end product. This latest purchase was no exception. Right from the ordering, engraving to the end product, the company ( in particular Neil) have been extremely professional, more than helpful and a delight to order from. I received the item several days after ordering and it is superb. I cannot wait for it to be presented to the person in question.
I would highly recommend ordering a gift from Ballantynes of Walkerburn. Very happy with our purchase and was packaged really well.
Very please with my purchase, I already knew how good the products where because my son and daughter had already bought a statute of a "Royal Engineers Diver" as a gift for me a number of years ago, so when myself and the wife where looking for one for my son on his successful qualification "Ballantynes" was the first place we looked and we and my son are very pleased.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Ordered as a gift. Statue arrived damaged, Ballantynes were quick to send a replacement out and arrange collection of the damaged statue. All in all fairly happy with my experience. All I will say is the muzzle of the weapon is very fragile and bends out of place easily. This was the damage to the original order and also happened to the replacement. I was able to gently bend the muzzle back into place, but still less than ideal. Great customer service.
Fabulous product and my husband loved it
Absolutely the finest quality as I have come to expect and enjoy over the more than 20 years that I have been a repeat customer. There are several imitators who produce similar statues, but if you want the finest quality, Ballantynes is your best bet. They will not disappoint.
Neil was very helpful, quick and all as it should be.

Great service
Superb quality and excellent engraving. As always from Ballantynes - exemplary customer service. Thank you!
Easy to use website, quick turnaround and excellent comms. The gift was extremely well received.
Outstanding customer service creating a special unique design. Very impressed with the professional quality of the final product.
I ordered two bottles of personalised ruby port with regimental crest and writing (engraved). They arrived very quickly and I was kept informed of their progress throughout.

When they arrived I was highly impressed with the quality of the engraving work and I am sure the recipients will be equally as impressed.
Fantastic throughout. Had a previous etching replicated on new tumblers. Arrived on time in perfect condition.
Thank very very much for a beautiful product again. I recommend you to all my colleagues and will using you again in the future. Thank you again
Extremely pleased with the Stag which now takes pride of place in our entrance hallway. The rating of Very Good is an understatement: it’s Excellent!
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 999 reviews