Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Adam
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 1st November 2020
George
Again 1st class got exactly what I wanted. Still not sure its engraved but transferred. However still an outstanding job. Thanks again
Fantastic service, with very quick delivery!!

Many thanks
Very lovely items and reasonable price too.
I was absolutely blown away by the standard of the products I bought for my Husband for Christmas he served with this regiment for 23yrs and he's going to be overwhelmed by them and I can't thank Ballantynes of Walkerburn enough. Fantastic service and delivery
Received my order very quick, looks amazing. Well done.
Received my order very quick, looks amazing. Well done.
The Firefighter Statue i recieved today is fantastic so pleased with all the detail and quality thats been put into them its outstanding.Highly recommended
I am well pleased with my order. The Ulster Urban Patrol Scottish Soldier. You guys have done, an excellent job again. Many thanks Geoff Harrison
More than happy with my product worth every penny
Absolutely fantastic quality and just what I order. With fast delivery. Would absolutely order again.
I was very impressed with the service I received from the phone call to check that they could engrave the crest I requested. To ordering online and receiving my glass through the post. Which was very well packaged to reduce the risk of breakage. Many thanks.
The Muzzle on the GPMG was bent on opening the package. This is the 2nd Statue I have ordered and both times the muzzle has been bent
Great service and high quality as always
First class service from ordering to delivery. I will recommend.
Delivered to Northern Ireland perfectly. Very good quality product - The highest standard, attention to detail is first class. Quick delivery from date order was placed.
Will purchase products again.
I have to say I am delighted with both the fabulous engraved port glasses I ordered and the very high standard of customer service I received. Well done. Would not hesitate to recommend!
Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 12th December 2020 Ballantynes of Walkerburn 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Brilliant service.
Once again Ballantynes have provided a top quality product to the required spec - there are no better engraved bottle suppliers
Very well made, fast delivery, all in all very professional service.
I bought a port set to celebrate my husband's career in the services. Ballantynes spent a lot of time ensuring the engravings were just right. When they arrived, I was delighted by how beautiful the set was. So much so, I now intend to buy a whisky set for him too.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 949 reviews