Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ballantynes of Walkerburn
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ballantynes of Walkerburn Reviews
This is the second time our organisation has used the services of Ballantynes of Walkerburn and again they provided an excellent product and prompt service. Many Thanks Liam Browne
An excellent service!! Website is simple and straightforward to use. Delivery is prompt and the items are well packaged and protected. A quality company and product!
Just what I ordered.
Great product and turned up within two days of ordering.
Thank you for you excellent service and superb statue; both much appreciated.
So pleased with my purchase off a royal marine artic skier .its absolutely beautiful .cant wait to give it to my son thank you .
Beautiful statues
Excellent service, high quality product, quick turnaround from ordering to delivery, I could not be more pleased and would definitely recommend Ballantynes to anyone wanting a first class product with first class service to boot! Thank you
We had a “toddler episode” and needed to replace a couple of glasses while my son was deployed. I contacted Neil and he helped me figure out what would work best as the original whisky glasses were no longer in production. The new ones are spot on! They fit perfectly in the original tray slots. The engraving was perfect. But the best parts for our family is that Ballantynes respects our Military and First Responders and that the glasses came from Scotland!! Thank You Neil and your team!!!
Cheers,
Rob
Excellent products and quick service and delivery
I have used Ballantynes a few times now for retrial gifts
The service is second to none !
I won't go anywhere else the quality and professional service is amazing
As always great friendly service. The top quality figurine arrived just days after ordering it. Great service, thank you
I have purchased multiple gifts from Ballantynes of Walkerburn over the years and have always been pleased with the result. Great products, good customer service and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Very good sellers. Have bought before and will again. Strongly recommend.
Bought for a friends birthday. He loved them and was really happy with the engraving.
A great service and attention to detail.
What can I say, apart from that we were overwhelmed by the items we purchased, they were Amazing and Beautiful.
We purchased a Brandy Decanter with 2 glasses, on which was engraved our Company logo and also a Message, it was stunning..
We also purchased a bottle of Courvoisier, which was also engraved with a message.
To me Very Good is not high enough, Excellent would be better, especially if you want something Special.
I received this beautifully engraved bottle of malt yesterday. It is exactly as I'd asked. Communication was fast, efficient and friendly. Packaging was top quality. I couldn't recommend this more, a great product and excellent online buying experience.
Always fantastic quality and excellent service. I'd recommend Ballantynes every time.
Thankyou
The Jack bottle is a great presentation piece and is nicely presented in a satin lined box, ideal gift for any occasion and the quality of the engraving is second to none.

Thank you for the attention to detail and the speedy delivery on this item, I highly recommend Ballantynes and will definitely use them again in the future.
Ballantynes of Walkerburn is rated 4.93 based on 841 reviews