Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Zahid Ali
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 15th June 2020
andrew johnson
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic service. Ordered one day, arrived the next.
Answered my emails honestly and promptly
Very pleased with this Device. It’s what I’ve been looking for, for ages.

Have tried many others and this is the Perfect solution.

Thanks
Fitted the T6 vw well and the phone well, and holds it in a good position.
apparatus fits and does the job. However it was rather expensive, I thought. I hope that I can get another phone to fit in the fixture when I change my mobile. If there was an adjustment fixture it would have been more practical.

I bought it as a friend had the same fixture.
Wasn't easiest to install as it kept popping back off from the vent. So I put it in a slightly different way to instructions which worked fine. Was easy to add the phone mount and adjust to the phone size. It feels a very well made product and works perfectly.
Good product that fits the Jeep Renegade well. Only negative is no option to track order
Very good product works well, I would have rated it higher but the site was missing a photo of the product. Delivery was excellent
Got what I wanted and it does the job that I required.
prompt delivery - item could be easier to fit! once installed all ok
Good quality items
Product does what it says on the tin.
The Brodit product is excellent & this is the 3rd car I have used them on to display my TomTom satnav. Unfortunately this one took a long time to arrive as it was on special order. I can understand that not every part can be stocked but mine was sent to the wrong address despite my having paid by PayPal which has my correct address.
I got what I was looking for cheaper than ordering it from the USA. but it was a little slower in delivery than I expected and I wasn’t kept up to date on progress.
Sorry only 4star this time , because it too closed to the steering wheel, I had this product five time now , all been very nice , Recommend
I've had several Brodit products over the years, and they do their job pretty well. I did have to 'adjust' the latest bracket a little, but apart from that it's fine.
Delivered quickly
Assumed that the products that I ordered had a UK stock holding - ordered and again assumed couple of days for delivery - a week later e-mailed Babol as the products had not been delivered - return e- explaining stock out - all sorted and delivered in about 7 days - Never assume - Assume makes a n ASS of U and ME - all good now.
Fast delivery, the product was well made however needed a bit of work to get it to fit correctly.
Easy to use website to help find the items you need. Great product. Confirmation emails went to Spam mailbox but that is not a fault of Babol. Delivery a little longer than advertised.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.76 based on 1,891 reviews