Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I had to return a holder twice because I ordered the wrong size. No issue, simply requested a returns form and sent the packages back. Funds credited back to my card quickly. Excellent product backed up by excellent after-sales service
They was Very helpful as I couldn’t find the right bracket for my vehicle. Made sure that I got exactly what I wanted. Fully recommended ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ
Good service, but missed On their website that my parts were special delivery. Seemed to take a long time to come in. I’m always pleased with my Brodit gear, been using them for years in various cars.
Excellent service. Ordered one day delivered next day.
very prompt delivery, very good product
excellent carrier/clip/car charger, keeps things tidy
Excellent and friendly company to deal with, as I made a mistake with the ordering the wrong dash bracket. Rachel Cooper was very helpful in advising which bracket I needed, and also sent us all the info to enable the incorrect bracket to be returned. I have purchased from this company before and always found their service and products to be the best. Thanks Again Brodit !!
Used these products for many years, always fit exceptionally well
DESPITE THE MINIMAL PURCHASE, THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS FIRST CLASS
Excellent customer service. Arrived promptly. And fits perfectly. Thanks so much.
I was a bit doubtful getting a holder with no permanent fixings,however i took the plunge and purchased the pro clip and galaxy s10 active holder. To say i am impressed is an under statement,the holder is solid and works exactly as it should,fitting time is less than 5 mins,i would buy one again.
Quick delivery. This is a replacement for one that I managed to accidentally break
It does what it’s Ats on the tin
At last - a robust and secure phone holder that fits my car. I’ve tried several ‘off the shelf’ types but all fell off. This appears to be rock solid. Thank you.
Great product great service great price very efficient service.
Good communications and delivery time as advised. Ver good quality product and looks like it will provide a good solution for fixing Tom Tom Go 5200 sat nav
Came with instructions and wedges to fit and holds my apple ‘phone securely on dashboard. Good product tailor made for my car.
recommended! just be aware that it takes about 1-2 weeks to get it. Really happy with the product. Also you'll have to add your own adapter (magnetic, etc), as it comes just as a plain plastic.
Very very quick delivery, good product and good value
Once again I've found Brodit to be the highest quality manufacturer of car phone mounts. Not the cheapest but without a doubt the best value
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,737 reviews