Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
customer service
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

info@babol.co.uk

17 Great Western Business Park, McKenzie Way

Tell us how Babol Ltd t/a Brodit made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have been buying from Brodit for many years now for my works artic & also my family car the goods I buy are for my iPhones & my sat Nav as I have never had any problems with the goods strong & sturdy specially for the job I do, the staff are nice & friendly plus will always give you advise so you now what your ordering Brilliant 5 ⭐️
Excellent products. Always a perfect fit, robust and easy to install.
Very happy with my pro clip and brodit iPhone X holder
Excellent service recommended
This is my 2nd mobile holder. Both are perfect.
I use Brodit ProClip phone holders in all my vehicles, they are well designed, easy to fit and well made. Every time I buy a new phone, I order from these people. They are well priced and very usable
Great service Very good quality products Quick delivery
No complaints whatsoever! All timescales adhered to. Haven't needed any after sales care which is nice.
Outstanding product and great service, however, a bit on the pricey side.
What I love about this product is that’s it’s sturdy, I don’t like flimsy rattling accessories I’m really pleased
First time buying and using a Brodie holder and it’s absolutely amazing. Very secure, doesn’t wobble or move. Very easy to install I will 100% be buying again and recommending to others Thank you!
Excellent customer service. My initial order didn’t arrive and after speaking to Babel it transpired that the post code on my order was incorrect, not Babol’s fault as I had entered the details. As a result Babol posted the item again without any charge.
Great customised mounts for any vehicle. Fits perfectly and shipped very quickly!
Excellent, as always.
Always love this stuff it just fits, far better than anything else!
Good sturdy phone holder, very easy to fit & extremely quick delivery.
Excellent as always have been using then for a few years great product and fast delivery
Quick and efficient
I had to return a holder twice because I ordered the wrong size. No issue, simply requested a returns form and sent the packages back. Funds credited back to my card quickly. Excellent product backed up by excellent after-sales service
They was Very helpful as I couldn’t find the right bracket for my vehicle. Made sure that I got exactly what I wanted. Fully recommended 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,735 reviews