Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

Zahid Ali
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 15th June 2020
andrew johnson
Really quick, no haasel,
Was replaceing a holder we already had for a few years, new phone, and have had no problems with it.
This still looks great although the new phone didn't fit!, will be phone customer service today, hopefully just a blip
Very happy with both the service and the product.
I use my phone for a Sat Nav and music and i cover a fair few miles for work so it was important that it is user friendly and accessible.
So far it ticks all boxes.
The only reason for not giving it a Very Good was that it is very new.. not fully tried and tested yet!
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 28th April 2019 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 28th April 2019 Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 28th April 2019
Awesome product looked for ages for a decent bracket to mount to my HiLux dash
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 26th April 2019
An excellent quality, simple to fit, device to hold my mobile-phone in my car.
Unfortunately, Brodit don't produce a dedicated mount to fit on it for my particular phone, so I'm using the flat part as place to mount a magnetic mount that I already own. There's no other flat area on my dash!
Petfect fit in my Range Rover. Only scored 4 because Babol doesn't provide a cradle for the Samsung Galaxy A6 and in this competitive day a 10-11 day delivery is rather long. Apart from that it's excellent.
Delivery took a little longer than I had expected but great service no the less and the Brodit system for my iPhone XR is just what I needed!
I purchased a ball mount bracket (part 215588) to fit to an existing Babol in car mount having recently upgraded my Tom Tom Satnav.

The part arrived within2 days of ordering it and it was a simple job removing the 4 screws from the old bracket and re-fitting the new one.

The only slight problem was that the new part has a Babol badge on what should be the bottom edge of the mount but in order to match up the screw holes of mount and vehicle bracket (which are a rectangular pattern and not square), I have had to fit the mount horizontally and not vertically. The badge is therefore oriented wrongly.

This in no way affects the performance of the part, but aesthetically it is not quite right.

That said, I would rather put up with this problem than purchase a new vehicle specific bracket.
effortless shopping, good product, and exactly as described online. Delivery took less than a week. I will use them again
Brodit customised smartphone holder - fitted easily in the Fiesta on the windscreen post, and Samsung J5 2017 in a skin fits like a glove in the ADJUSTABLE so called iPhone 6-10 holder.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 16th February 2019
Really good but not excellent... a couple of small improvements needed.
1) The mounting plate between the headrest mount and ipad mount is rectangular... I wanted to mount it directly without the swivel ball joint as it pushes it too close to the passenger in my XC60. You can mount directly and gain a couple of inches of space but only with the ipad in Portrait mode.. Why isn't the mounting square would allow either and the user to choose whether they want the Ball joint or not.
2) I don't know if the newer r-design headrest is a bit thicker but the bolts on the mount are not long enough.. very difficult to meet and then you can only get a few turns on before too tight... the bolts need to be around 3 or 4mm longer. Other than my nit-picking seems good.
Thank you for sharing the very informative comments regarding the Volvo headrest mounts. Brodit have an extremely wide range of accessories and you could consider a distance plate which works in the way of a spacer between the mount and the holder if you think this would help: https://www.brodit.co.uk/brodit/holders/_/_/215056.htm

The technical guys are looking at the design of the headrest mount and its compatibility with the new Volvo R Design. We are aware there have been changes and will update you with any modifications that are made to the existing mount.

Once again thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Kind Regards, Simon
Good service and product
I feel this product is expensive for what it does, and then on top of that you pay a similar price again for a phone cradle, but saying that it is a quality item and fits the car perfectly, sometimes, you just have to pay to keep your spouse happy. :)
New Brodit handset mount for my new Nokia8 in the car. Slightly long wait (special order). But good comms and reasonable price for this good quality product. Will recommend Babol.
All good and a spot on fit as always.
I’ve used Brodit for years in a variety of vehicles and never been disappointed.
Fantastic products and quick dispatch. Only complaint would be the £4.95 post and packing charge for one A5 sized jiffy bag.
Does exactly what is says on the instructions. Nice and clean mount for my phone in the new Mini, with no drilling for screwing required. Will be easy to remove if necessary as well.
Tried to order a centre mounting kit for an earlier version of my car, but support soon sorted me out. I had to have the right mounting kit for my car as no centre consol model exits,
On fitting, straight forward except for the step which removes the tilt swivel mechanism which required quite a tub to get if off.
Not the cheapest of ways to hold your phone in the car but definitely the best
Happy with the delivery service and product. The bracket and phone holder fit very well, the only slight issue was the movement of the phone holder in the housing, was very difficult to move the phone so I sprayed a small amount of silicon spray onto the plastic which seemed to help with the movement.
Correct product supplied, but delivery (Paid for next working day) was a day late, which meant having to rearrange a further day later, as I wasn't available that day. That apart, have always found them to be responsive.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 1,861 reviews