Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Babol Ltd t/a Brodit
Read Babol Ltd t/a Brodit Reviews

About Babol Ltd t/a Brodit:

Brodit manufacture a range of device holders for the leading device manufacturers including Apple, Samsung and Huawei.
Available in Passive (non charging), or Active with integrated charging, the holder is custom built for each device to be sure of the perfect fit. Use with a vehicle specific Brodit ProClip to create the perfect solution.
The Brodit.co.uk website displays the stock levels held in our UK warehouse and we endeavour to keep stock of the popular items and we promise a fast delivery on stocked items.
Any items marked as 'Special order item' will be obtained from the manufacturer in Sweden with a lead time of around 7-10 working days.

01905 677555

John Curtis
Sean Parry
Sean Parry
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 5 star review on 1st June 2021
All arrived as ordered and described.
Excellent product. Highly recommended.
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit 4 star review on 5th March 2020
Very good service.
Ordered part on internet. Came within days reported and product easy to fit.
Good item, strong enough as expected, only thing is i was expecting a plastic installation tool as per video, but maybe that was my mistake. Decent product. 👍🏻
Massively over priced but superbly fit for purpose. Shames a plastic “flocked” phone holder is so expensive. But if you want a perfect phone holder. You have really only one option.
Service good, delivery good, problem with setting the time, e-mailed company, emailed straight back, set time all good
The excellent product quality and fit makes up for availability delay & delivery issues on this occasion. However, Customer Service very good. I have had several Brodit holders over the years, all have been excellent. Regret, can't be 5* this time.
Hello, Your products are excellent. I have bought these for many years. This is not a poor comment only observation - The clips I bought to try did not fit my car as I have a Porsche 911 992 and you dont have any products listed currently for this model yet so I tried some alternatives. Could you confirm when are you releasing a Porsche 911 992 version of the clip please as your products are excellent. Thanks Christine
I have the phone mount for the Ford Transit Custom that fits on to the drivers side A Pillar. It was very easy to fit and is very sturdy. It does however need a little more development because my phone is a little more than 150mm in height and so wont fit into the holder unless the holder is tilted around 15 degrees so that the top of the phone misses the pillar..
I bought two products, both are very good quality and easy to install. However, one product had to be ordered in from Sweden so took about 10 days to arrive - this was not clear on the website when I ordered. And so when I did call in to check the status of my order, the assistant who took my call was very courteous and professional in explaining the reason for the delay.
Item as described & works well
Well put together piece of kit, however the mount for the Transit custom sits very high blocking your field of vision considerably.
A perfect fit for both your vehicle & device. Only given 4 stars as the 2 parts needed to mount my new Tom Tom cost over 70 GBP.
Excellent quality products. Minor issue relating to the combination of the Jaguar ePace mount plate and iPhone X holder. This combination needed modification to correctly angle the phone screen directly towards the driver.
The bracket for my 2016 VW Passat fits really well but the problem with all modern cars is that every square centimetre of space is accounted for and the Brodit bracket blocks passenger access to the climate control and heated seat buttons and dials. That doesn’t stop it being a well made and perfectly fitting piece of kit though.
We've used Brodit Proclip phone brackets abs holders for years. They are the only brackets which for to the car almost as if they were factory fitted, and not just hanging on the air vent. This time, we got Ford Fiesta and Skoda Superb brackets, and adjustable phone holders (for our Pixel 3 phones with cases) Things I'd improve are the screws. They are self-tapping, there are pilot holes though, and when tightened, the screws slightly breach the rear of the platform, creating sharp points behind the holder. I'd also like to see a Qi charger on the holder, rather than the 'active holders'. Qi used to be show, but now they are capable of 15W charging, which should be plenty.
Does what it says, arrived on time. Bracket for Honda CRV a bit tight, though better tight than loose. Not tried fitting one for Mazda2 yet
Purchased the left Hand drive (European) model after buying the right hand drive (UK) model because the UK model blocks the speedometer which is a moving traffic offence so was a costly exercise for me.
Item supplied in good condition and fitted easilly
Babol Ltd t/a Brodit is rated 4.75 based on 2,436 reviews