Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Great service.
Broke the bolt set on a folding camper chair on Thursday; ordered a pair of new ones on Friday; it was waiting for me at home when I returned from camping on the Monday.
Can't ask for more than that.
Good price, prompt delivery - excellent service!
Great speedy service, good communication and competitive price - highly recommended.
Small order but it came quickly and was exactly what I needed.
Excellent service and fast delivery
I had a query which was answered by telephone immediately, and the item I ordered arrived the next day, can't get better than that!
Web page simple and straightforward, item and delivery as described and would have no problem in any future purchases
Very quick delivery time and items perfect for my job.
Fast delivery, great communication
Well priced, fast dispatch and free delivery. An easy transaction. Pleasure to deal with. Would definitely use again. Recommended. Thank you.
Wanted some Dukdalf chairs for our Motorhome and Aztec Leisure stock a good range. As we were already on the road, I asked for a Saturday delivery (at extra cost) so we would be at home to take delivery. I was phoned the next day by Aztec to check about delivery as ‘next day’ would normally be free. Long story short, we sorted a Friday delivery and I got the Saturday delivery charge refunded! Great customer service.
Great service and fast delivery. 👍🏻🙂
Great service. Very efficient delivery. The coolbox is perfect for our needs. Thank you
Excellent company to do business with
More than redeemed themselves but unable to amend or update my previous comment.
Had a customer service call that explained the mix up.
Happy with the outcome as a lot of companies would have just left it unresolved so top marks for their customer service.
Needed a vital pipe for our caravan. Ordered online and collected from the shop. Can't fault the service. Good to know they are there as otherwise we would have had to come home. Shame that I didn't get to look around the shop but will definitely browse online.
Very helpful and great prompt service
Found the items I wanted very reasonably priced and the delivery was very quick - very happy customer :)
Parts were genuine Isabella, good price and arrived well packaged in good time. Thank you Aztec
Great service with delivery within 24 hours of order!

Hopefully no after sales service will be required but I feel positive that any queries I have will be dealt with correctly.
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.90 based on 781 reviews