Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
The shop itself was good, however the delivery company they use (DX delivery) were aweful and couldn’t find my house in three separate occasions. DHL, Amazon, post office have no problems.
Purhased Outwell draconis led lights where the description reads light can be place in different locations and controlled individually by remote. Not true. Also states each individual comes with it own dimmer which suggests you can have different levels of light on different led lights, Not true. I took this query to out well customer services who stated this is not their description and should be taken up with whoever I purchased them from. This description was the only reason I purchased these light over the Kampa alternatives and this advert is totally misleadinding and untrue. All that said the a tual lights themselves are very good but not as fkexable as aztec leisure would have you believe.
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and our sincere apologies that our description was not accurate. We have now updated the description to include that it only has a single dimmer switch and that you cannot control the lights individually as previously suggested.

I would like to add though that it is a shame that you never gave us an opportunity to fix this problem with yourselves. Had you got in touch we would have been more than willing to discount, refund or even exchange for the Kampa Sabre light system as mentioned in your review. These options are still open to you though, if you would like to discuss please feel free to call me on 01872 554421.

kind regards,

Gavin.

Ecommerce Manager
I don't receive my order
Holy moly, the delivery delayed 3 times.
Got it after the 3rd delivery date confirmed. Unpacked and looked decent. Put onto my van.. and the thing is about as magnetic as glass, it just slid straight off!!! WTF!!!! I understand this should be used alongside a Guide line, (not supplied) but the thing should at least stick to the van under it’s on weight!!
Hi David,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback and I am sorry to see that your order was delayed. I have looked into this and it appears that there was a major traffic incident that caused the 24-hour delivery delay after it was dispatched from our warehouse on the 15th of July.

I would also like to offer a refund on the magnetic awning kit if it is not suitable, please feel free to get in touch at sales@aztecleisure.co.uk and I can get you a returns label sent to you.

kind regards