Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Just what I needed and fast delivery
thank you, but i wanted the blue one that was advertised, probably my fault as i did not see the option to choose colour?!! never mind it will come in useful on another motorhome!
Weekend email/messages never answered. The phone never answered also. Once contacted through phone (weekday) perfectly. Answered all my questions clearly. Thank you.
Website was easy to follow, decent pictures and seemingly all the information that I needed for purchase an inflatable tent. It comes with the pump, and makes that clear, but what is NOT mentioned is that they recommend that you buy the ‘drive away kit’ rathe than using the standard fixing.

When I got the awning (very quickly and as promised), I laid it all out ready to rest it before I went away at the weekend and in the instruction manual it very clearly states that they recommend you get the ‘drive away kit’. I don’t understand why this was not made abundantly clear on the website/in the info about the awning/at checkout !!!

I ordered one through amazon and crossed my fingers that it would arrive in time, as it happened that kit was from these guys, which made it even more annoying.

I have put the awning up and it is extremely straight forward, even in the wind and rain that I had to contend with. I can’t see how you would secure this without the fixing kit ??

One observation on the awning is that the ‘front’ side of the awning does not zip (along the bottom of the door) there is 1 piece of Velcro only, the internal ‘wall’ is the same as is the side zip up door. Meaning that when it is windy, the wind blows straight through. This does make it cold, and also some rain came in.

I don’t understand the thought behind the design, and I will likely have to put more Velcro on the edges or make a modification to get it to feel a little more ‘secure’, but as it is, I would definitely not want to sleep in there !!
Bought two chairs, both arrived promptly. One was a little damaged but nothing a little sewing could not fix!
Great service
Product arrived timely but crazy postage prices..be good to offer alternative delivery methods rather than one expensive way.hence 4 stars
Good service albeit that the delivery was a day later than indicated, though it was not a matter of great concern as the product was not required that urgently. Would certainly use Aztec again.
Great tent/awning, instructions would have been usefull, but easy to put up with two.
Item was delayed slightly but got there in the end
Absolutely Fab had the tent up in the back garden looks good but for obvious reasons we can not use it properly yet hopefully we will get use it in aug....... quick delivery and left in the know about where and when delivery was, at each stage thankyou so much
Good delivery time despite the current (Covid-19) situation. Good quality chairs - I already have some, these were bought for my daughter and son in law.
best price for chairs in UK. So good I then ordered the leg rests.
Useful product, trimmed to suit my van, works. A treat.
Didn't arrive when originally stated on purchasing but did arrive all well packaged in due course
Love the product. Will be very useful to me
We bought this awning for short breaks as is light and easy to put up. Even on the first attempt it only took us 30 mins. With practice we think we should do it in half of that time. We did use rock pegs as on hardcore. We also found the ladders provided too hard so used some rubber ladders and found them better allowing some give.
On the last night the awning was tested with very strong gusty winds and performed very well, with no side poles or roof pole. Just make sure you peg out properly and tension poles and guy ropes properly.
Good value for the money we bought at end of season so only paid £130.
Definitely recommend.
Good sun canopy for the campervan. Shame the poles are cordless.
Da iawn free delivery over £50 spend
Had a problem with an item purchased from Aztec, they agreed the fault and ordered in a replacement product which arrived within a couple of days.
Very helpful staff.