Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Goods clearly described, well-packed and delivered quickly. Well done.
The product I ordered arrived swiftly and appears to be exactly as described although it is a Christmas present so I haven't unpacked it completely.
Quick delivery of quality items as advertised.
Great friendly service and instant click and collect which was super helpful during the lockdown.
Super firma, szybko i dokładnie
Great service
Quick delivery
Very pleased
Haven't used the awning yet but reasonable price.
Very happy with purchase.
Good assorted caravan accessories, friendly, helpful staff, able to order if necessary, would recommend.
Excellent friendly advice on the phone on two occasions, followed by speedy dispatch and free next day delivery. What’s not to like?
I ordered a Sunncamp air awning online from home in the midlands to be delivered t our holiday campsite in Cornwall., as we were travelling down recently.
The person I dealt with a on the phone àt Aztec could not have been more helpful and tohelp matters furthe arranged for delivery to site the follwing day to which it ,did.
Whipst in Cornwall,I have always traded with Aztec and always found them helpful and reasonable in price.Customer service first class.
Aztec Leisure not only sold me an excellent product but when I had a minor issue several months after the delivery they had a no fuss approach. They solved the problem immediately with no charge. First class customer service
Just what I needed and fast delivery
Good price for the item and delivered quickly
Supreme sleeping bag, supreme service!!
I was replacing a very old sleeping bag and needed one which was both compact and light, yet provided a high level of warmth. The Outwell Canella Supreme seemed ideal and Aztec Leisure offered this at an extremely competitive price. Aztec Leisure promptly responded to my post -ordering enquiry re the possibility of getting a left-hand zipped bag. They kindly let me know they had found one and it had been dispatched, along with other items ordered. Delivery was extremely quick.
I have yet to test warmth, but the bag certainly is light, compact and very well made.
I was really impressed with the service I received from Aztec Leisure - little things make all the difference. I would certainly shop here again and I am more than happy to recommend this company to others.
Great service.
Broke the bolt set on a folding camper chair on Thursday; ordered a pair of new ones on Friday; it was waiting for me at home when I returned from camping on the Monday.
Can't ask for more than that.
Good price, prompt delivery - excellent service!
Great speedy service, good communication and competitive price - highly recommended.
Small order but it came quickly and was exactly what I needed.
Excellent service and fast delivery
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.90 based on 796 reviews