Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
They sold me something they did not have, had to handle a pesky call to get nothing, at least the guy was polite.
After sales service isn't up to scratch I'm afraid. I phoned the shop with a couple of issues I had with the products sold to me and was told I'd be called back with an answer. I heard nothing so when I could next visit the shop I went in to try and resolve the problems. One was sorted straight away and I was told I would be called or emailed regarding the other. That was a few months ago and as yet I still haven't had any contact from after leisure!
Hi Jon,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that we did not get back to you regarding the issue with your purchase.

Unfortunately as you purchased instore I can only see a footprint groundsheet that was refunded. If you would like to get in touch again: gavin@aztecleisure.co.uk / 01872 554421 I'm sure we can resolve this to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,